Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Oops Pfizer decreases to 64% effective at stopping spread of new strains of covid, not 94%.
Vaccines for viruses like C19 are almost always about reducing severe infections. In the article, is says that the Pfizer shot is still o er 98% effective against severe infections, like it always has been.

If anything, I think this data supports the idea that that the Delta variant is more contagious, but less deadly.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Do I understand this? UNC actually created this controversy by hiring this person that has been proven wrong by historians? Given that she can’t (or won’t) discern facts from her desired alternate fantasy, why hire her at all? I don’t care if it’s tenure, 5-year contract, or a handshake agreement.

UNC didn’t make the big mistake in giving her tenure. They made the mistake of hiring her in the first place, and giving her an additional platform to spew her grievances. Those grievances pay her well...

Latest posts

Top Bottom