Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Fmoshermw

Elite
Razorfist on Cosby Trial (NSFW- Sound):

Cliffs:

- Cosby was railroaded
- First couple witnesses were deemed unreliable and proven wrong by prosecution
- 60 total just jumped on the "Blackmail Express"
- 2nd prosecutor actually lost a Philly election to first prosecutor but then became the judge in the second trial
- Used civil deposition that was legally inadmissible - deal was made in civil case.

Bryan74b

Elite
Founder
211144965_10218999643443901_7619326080098746920_n.jpg
We use to call that mornin wood back in my day…

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
If Rasmussen shows those #s, we know the actual #s are much higher. This debunks the Qnonsense about people being "shown". People already know. Deep in their hearts, almost everyone knows. And they knew it prior to Nov. 3rd.
Even if 40% of Americans believed there was cheating, that still would show significant mistrust of the election process.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
I seriously doubt it, especially given the gradual onset of the disease. Coach has probably had this coming on slowly for a while. Prayers for him, he’s a good man.
Parkinson’s is a bitch. Took care of my mother the last 4 years of her life as it destroyed her. That last year made me reconsider my stance on doctor assisted suicide. Which is basically what happens at the end anyway. It just takes a few more days to starve to death once you cannot swallow anymore.

BTAvenger

Elite
Parkinson’s is a bitch. Took care of my mother the last 4 years of her life as it destroyed her. That last year made me reconsider my stance on doctor assisted suicide. Which is basically what happens at the end anyway. It just takes a few more days to starve to death once you cannot swallow anymore.
My dad is struggling with Parkinson’s too. It’s awful to watch him deteriorate. He is 75 and is essentially incapable of taking care of himself. And to make matters worse had knee replacement surgery two weeks ago. It’s terrible.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
If Rasmussen shows those #s, we know the actual #s are much higher. This debunks the Qnonsense about people being w"shown". People already know. Deep in their hearts, almost everyone knows. And they knew it prior to Nov. 3rd.
We are on the exact same page.

Both sides benefit from the illusion that it's a 50/50 country

On the issues that really matter...it's 80/20

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Top Bottom