Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Uh... y'all. Personal bragging post. Skip over if you don't want to read....

So today Max tried out for the UA All American with no expectation of making the team. (He's a rising junior. And playing with the best of the best. And let me tell you... the talent that was there was off the charts insanely good.)

Max was selected for the call back game (he's a midi) and we'll hear back by Sunday if he makes the all star team.

We *anybody in this region who knows lacrosse* know my kid can play. We know he's kinda good. He works his ass off. His training schedule while keeping up with his football/ training/routes,/lax exhausts me... and I'm not the one putting out the effort. I just get him where he needs to be....anywho...

He's been playing lax (and football) since he was 7. A few really good LAX players (2 of whom played in college) got hold of him when he was 4 to get him started. He loves football and lax... and he will play lax in college (and has told his fb coach as much... since his coach asked if he could give Max's contact info to coaches that are interested.)

Y'all. Today was a really great day for my kid. Even if he's not selected for the final team.... today was huge for him. And he'll play in front of the coaches that evaluated and selected him again in a few weeks. And he has 2 more opportunities if this isn't his year.

I'm so proud of my boy. He works. And he earns everything.

Last edited:

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
These hands that type this have created a lot in life and on paper. How many words have I typed out and then deleted before I click the “Post”? I thought I was trapping the truth in my words. But, was I just expressing my Ego? How many of my own words have been self deleted? I continue to self monitor my typing. Am I wrong to do so?

I type the words then consider them. Re-read them. Then question myself. Then delete them. Are the words then destroyed? Or are they then somehow like smoke dispersing thru the open internet and dispersed? I don’t know.

I will Share a thought and if you see this! I didn’t delete it.

(I had to delete it).

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I could’ve missed the post, but how did y’all miss the launch of GETTR? Jason Miller lead social media platform.
It is up and running. I didn't see any rollout either

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and food stamps ever - to 46 million people.

Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Dept. of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals." Their stated reason for the policy is because "the animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Bryan74b

Elite
Founder
Uh... y'all. Personal bragging post. Skip over if you don't want to read....

So today Max tried out for the UA All American with no expectation of making the team. (He's a rising junior. And playing with the best of the best. And let me tell you... the talent that was there was off the charts insanely good.)

Max was selected for the call back game (he's a midi) and we'll hear back by Sunday if he makes the all star team.

We *anybody in this region who knows lacrosse* know my kid can play. We know he's kinda good. He works his ass off. His training schedule while keeping up with his football/ training/routes,/lax exhausts me... and I'm not the one putting out the effort. I just get him where he needs to be....anywho...

He's been playing lax (and football) since he was 7. A few really good LAX players (2 of whom played in college) got hold of him when he was 4 to get him started. He loves football and lax... and he will play lax in college (and has told his fb coach as much... since his coach asked if he could give Max's contact info to coaches that are interested.)

Y'all. Today was a really great day for my kid. Even if he's not selected for the final team.... today was huge for him. And he'll play in front of the coaches that evaluated and selected him again in a few weeks. And he has 2 more opportunities if this isn't his year.

I'm so proud of my boy. He works. And he earns everything.
I’m sure he’s just as proud of his momma!! I love these stories.. there is not a manual that comes with them kids so anytime you can step back and pop your collar please do so!!!.. you have earned it! Tell him your old SS buddy said congrats one way or the other.

Mello Yello

( . )( . )
Founder
These hands that type this have created a lot in life and on paper. How many words have I typed out and then deleted before I click the “Post”? I thought I was trapping the truth in my words. But, was I just expressing my Ego? How many of my own words have been self deleted? I continue to self monitor my typing. Am I wrong to do so?

I type the words then consider them. Re-read them. Then question myself. Then delete them. Are the words then destroyed? Or are they then somehow like smoke dispersing thru the open internet and dispersed? I don’t know.

I will Share a thought and if you see this! I didn’t delete it.

(I had to delete it).
d38a35aeb089b80409d1987708e70295.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

I'm sure 60 minutes and the MSM are all preparing exposes on this

Latest posts

Top Bottom