Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Not a doctor but everything I’ve read is that it is the same as long as you don’t get the version that has additives. The plunger has 50lb click increments. My friend weighs 175 and used 4 clicks, then 3 clicks 48 hours later and then 3 clicks every 7 days without incident or covid. My friend did a lot of research on the internet to find the protocol.
Straight cash from her publishers I'm sure. EDIT - While Justice Sleeps is the author - not politician.

View attachment 29678
Money laundering

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Just realized that you're pretty close to the ranch that we get our beef from. You familiar with Brady's Beef down in the Downey area? Not too far from Pocatello.

I know there's been some conversation on here in the past about using ivermectin as a treatment, but if you got the horse paste and needed to use it for covid, what sort of dosage would it take? Also, is that particular product confirmed okay for human ingestion?
I've not heard of any issues with humans using it, and the dosage is the same per pound for humans and horses. I bought 3 syringes of it from my local Tractor Supply Store, but haven't needed to use it. This lady shows how simple it is:

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
It will be immediately ridiculed and disregarded, no matter how poorly (or how well) it was conducted. I would add, don't trust anybody. Unless you really know this person's heart, take anything they tell you with a grain of salt. Look at the guy ITT who told us the GA Gov was salt of the earth people, who would stand up for right. Instead, he was a traitorous bastard who sold us out for a few Rothschild (or Chinese) shekels.

The media wouldn't report audit results (unless they were in Biden's favor) even if Arizona dems were on camera using aborted baby corpses as voters. Republican leadership wants Trump to just go away, they're not going to stand up for Trump voters, no matter what that or any other audit reveals.

The sooner American patriots realize their government is corrupt, spiritually dead, and completely unfixable, and that there is no one outside of God almighty and each other they can count on, the better. Fox News, most conservative pundits, most congressional republicans, most if not all senators, almost the entirety of federal law enforcement, almost the entirety of military leadership. All of them against us. Trump had 4 years, they cheated him out of office, swept most of his accomplishments under the rug in less than 6 months, and the country is in a worse state than ever.
Sometimes you have to show them.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Tomorrow morning we are hiking a 20 mile trail. The women have their bear spray and us guys just laugh. We will be packing our guns😂.
Get an air horn. Scares the shit out of them. I’ve blasted that within 40yards and they shit on the way out!! We pack bear spray and of course the ever present side arm. Never used either ( on bears) but have used that air horn a hundred times. Anyway. I’m drunk and rambling. Haha SKOL!

sanction

Legendary
Founder
I copied this.

FDA guy was giving a presentation using slides with different data and statistics. One slide was shown for only a millisecond. They out the video on YouTube and somebody caught it. The video is still up. Here is the screen grab of the slide we weren't supposed to see.

ou3z4kisqo871.png

Top Bottom