Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Just realized that you're pretty close to the ranch that we get our beef from. You familiar with Brady's Beef down in the Downey area? Not too far from Pocatello.

I know there's been some conversation on here in the past about using ivermectin as a treatment, but if you got the horse paste and needed to use it for covid, what sort of dosage would it take? Also, is that particular product confirmed okay for human ingestion?
Not a doctor but everything I’ve read is that it is the same as long as you don’t get the version that has additives. The plunger has 50lb click increments. My friend weighs 175 and used 4 clicks, then 3 clicks 48 hours later and then 3 clicks every 7 days without incident or covid. My friend did a lot of research on the internet to find the protocol.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Didn't watch what he said. The caption on the video is what I've been saying all along. Waiting until 2022 or 2024 to change things will be too late. Even if the House/Senate are changed it doesn't mean they will be able to reverse any of the damage being done to our country and its institutions. There are also no guarantees that all the establishment types will go along and not obstruct. There will still be enough Socialibdems to protect vetoes.
"Winning the house" in '22 is semantics. It's just part of the political theater we've seen for decades as long as someone like McCarthy is in charge.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Big momma gettin' hers! I hope we get ours soon. Running out of patience with these scumbags flaunting their corruption in our face. 'bout tired of it!
How about Trump's CFO being locked up? Perp walked and handcuffed for a minor tax infraction that is relative pennies compared to the average billionaire's tax fraud.

AP_21182676245481-640x480.jpg

I suspect most who consider themselves patriots will still be advocating hiding behind the U.S. Constitution and pretending as though winning elections is the key, right up until the brown shirts show up on their own front step.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Huge for many reasons. But mostly because they found no discrimination and upheld the local government’s right to set its own rules. Will help keep the Federal Government from taking over. May be a blow to HB1, but I would need to read in more detail.
It also allows other states to use the same AZ language which has already passed muster at the SCOTUS.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
How about Trump's CFO being locked up? Perp walked and handcuffed for a minor tax infraction that is relative pennies compared to the average billionaire's tax fraud.

AP_21182676245481-640x480.jpg

I suspect most who consider themselves patriots will still be advocating hiding behind the U.S. Constitution and pretending as though winning elections is the key, right up until the brown shirts show up on their own front step.
That's the day I've decided I'm okay if I die. As long as I take a few with me. Just need a contingency plan for the wife.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I know this won't be popular, but this comes from a conservative pol that supported Trump (still does) and is close to the AZ forensic audit situation:

The "audit" has been run poorly and by amateurs. Whatever they "find" will be immediately dispatched and disregarded.
It will be immediately ridiculed and disregarded, no matter how poorly (or how well) it was conducted. I would add, don't trust anybody. Unless you really know this person's heart, take anything they tell you with a grain of salt. Look at the guy ITT who told us the GA Gov was salt of the earth people, who would stand up for right. Instead, he was a traitorous bastard who sold us out for a few Rothschild (or Chinese) shekels.

The media wouldn't report audit results (unless they were in Biden's favor) even if Arizona dems were on camera using aborted baby corpses as voters. Republican leadership wants Trump to just go away, they're not going to stand up for Trump voters, no matter what that or any other audit reveals.

The sooner American patriots realize their government is corrupt, spiritually dead, and completely unfixable, and that there is no one outside of God almighty and each other they can count on, the better. Fox News, most conservative pundits, most congressional republicans, most if not all senators, almost the entirety of federal law enforcement, almost the entirety of military leadership. All of them against us. Trump had 4 years, they cheated him out of office, swept most of his accomplishments under the rug in less than 6 months, and the country is in a worse state than ever.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
It's Jerry's team and he can do what he wants. I don't have to contribute to him. Since he came to town I've only paid the price of 1 ticket to a college game at his new stadium and only purchased a soft drink.

I realize this is the B Bee. If true, Jerry wouldn't do or say anything that might affect his revenue. He'd play a team of Sissy Mary's if it made him money.
Watching him try to walk the line between the woke NFL and his mostly white, right of center fan base was hilarious. One game he went out with his team and took a knee before the anthem so that they didn't actually kneel during the anthem.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I would add to the post above on Trump's CFO being arrested, consider that NYC and the IRS did nothing punitive to NYC US House Rep Charlie Rangel, who blatantly committed tax evasion in hiding income and assets from the Dominican Republic for years, hid the asset from required congressional disclosure, and numerous times was caught accepting illegal perks. Even after his income tax fraud was discovered, he remained on the Ways and Means committee (those of you who don't follow this sort of thing, that's the committee that writes tax law......).

How long?

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Im not saying the audit is a sham but what if it was just for show and to say no fraud was found. All it would take is some bought and paid for people as it always does.
They will string it ouutttttt, find big time problems but not enough, incontrovertible evidence to overturn. Findings will come out in spring. They will focus on the mail in ballots not the machines. We will get voter ID, some ballot reforms and a Grand Old Progressive 2022

No electoral reforms matter when the parties and candidates are rigged. Europe has voter ID, the system is thoroughly corrupt and not the vehicle for any meaningful reform

Hope I'm wrong

Reading the Soverign Individual and believe we are seeing/seen the death of politics as foretold there

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
This is what I was prescribed by a doctor:

Prophylaxis dosage for Covid19 in for high risk individuals 0.2 mg/kg* — one dose on day 1 and day 3, then take one dose weekly for 10 weeks, followed by one dose every 2 weeks**

This is info I found on their website:
Post COVID-19 exposure prophylaxis*** 0.2 mg/kg* — one dose on day 1 and day 3 Vitamin D3 1,000–3,000 IU/day Vitamin C 1,000mg twice a day Quercetin 250mg/day Zinc 50mg/day Melatonin 6mg before bedtime (causes drowsiness)

EARLY OUTPATIENT PROTOCOL**** lvermectin 0.2 mg/kg* — one dose on day 1 and day 3 Vitamin D3 4,000 IU/day Vitamin C 2,000 mg 2–3 times daily Quercetin 250mg twice a day Zinc 100mg/day Melatonin 10mg before bedtime (causes drowsiness) Aspirin 325mg/day (unless contraindicated
Bought some from Amazon a few weeks back, thanks

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
@Jayhox

How Big Was That SCOTUS Ruling Saying AZ Can Ban Ballot Harvesting?

Will It Help Stop It In Other States?
Erik Erikson on radio today said that it pretty much blows away any chance from Biden’s deal trying to attack states like Georgia etc. with their new boating laws so yes they’re screwed, puPuddin brain is mad supposedly

Latest posts

Top Bottom