Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Clemson - Dabo has a clean house

Jtrain80

Legendary
I’ve heard he is gone.

Lots of rumors floating but my sources say he and radakovich gone. We will see what happens.

We need Brent but I could see him going back to Oklahoma.

The OU boards are a shit show right now. Will not relay anything I have read there, other than we should know something by Monday at the latest.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Why would Radakovich leave Clemson for miami?
I have no clue, but he is known as a re-builder and fundraiser. He came to Clemson from Georgia Tech, so maybe he just likes a fresh project or something. I think he is well liked at Clemson so I would be surprised if he left, but that’s the rumor.

I have no clue, but he is known as a re-builder and fundraiser. He came to Clemson from Georgia Tech, so maybe he just likes a fresh project or something. I think he is well liked at Clemson so I would be surprised if he left, but that’s the rumor.
Yeah Miami would be a total rebuild to even try to get that program back to its glory days.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Could be, but I would be shocked.

Dabo walks on water at Clemson.

His kids are getting older and that may no longer be an anchor to Clemson, who knows.

He is a God there & would be crazy to leave at this point imo. Maybe if they slip & the fans turn on him or something, years from now, but today he is in the perfect place.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Trayvion Robinson.... Is this VT wr worth a ride at UK? Rumor is he's interested in transferring but we have one transfer in and a 2nd supposedly ready to pull the trigger. Is he a sure fire deep threat?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
So its official Veneable to OK.

Is Radakovich to Miami official yet? If not it will be shortly.

Heavy is the crown but in Dabo we trust

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
So its official Veneable to OK.

Is Radakovich to Miami official yet? If not it will be shortly.

Heavy is the crown but in Dabo we trust
Gonna be really interesting to see how Dabo responds. If he weathers this storm and gets Clemson back on the national stage he is really going to solidify himself in the upper tier of all time coaches.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Gonna be really interesting to see how Dabo responds. If he weathers this storm and gets Clemson back on the national stage he is really going to solidify himself in the upper tier of all time coaches.

Dabo needs to make a good hire. Will be interesting to see if he goes in house or not.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Not sure, but I'm hearing the Clemson people think Radakovich is gone.

And now there are tweets of Dabo hanging out with Raiders coach Al Davis ..... who happens to need a coach.

I can't see Dabo being successful in the nfl...then again, I, like so many others, laughed when clemson hired him too, so what do I know. Seems to me, though, that his strength is recruiting & relating to the young men in the program. Those skills are best utilized in the college game.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I can't see Dabo being successful in the nfl...then again, I, like so many others, laughed when clemson hired him too, so what do I know. Seems to me, though, that his strength is recruiting & relating to the young men in the program. Those skills are best utilized in the college game.

I agree with your sentiments, but in addition to recruiting and relating to the young men I think Dabo is also a leader. In some way running an NFL team is being a CEO. If he surrounds himself with good coordinators, like he usually does, I wouldn't count him out.

Id like to see him give it a shot. Don't think it will happen, but I would like to see it.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I agree with your sentiments, but in addition to recruiting and relating to the young men I think Dabo is also a leader. In some way running an NFL team is being a CEO. If he surrounds himself with good coordinators, like he usually does, I wouldn't count him out.

Id like to see him give it a shot. Don't think it will happen, but I would like to see it.

He has become a great program leader, for sure. He has shown the easiest way to win, imo. Hire a great recruiter, relatable guy to head the program, and then buy the best coordinators money can buy.

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
He'll never coach in the NFL. The NFL lacks so much of what drives Dabo, and that is building these kids as men, husbands, fathers, teammates, and humans. If he stops coaching college football, then he will be done coaching.

I'd be stunned if he stays in house for the DC hire.

If - God willing - someone takes Elliott off of our hands, then I could see Dabo staying in house for OC. I don't want that to happen, but I could see it.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
He has become a great program leader, for sure. He has shown the easiest way to win, imo. Hire a great recruiter, relatable guy to head the program, and then buy the best coordinators money can buy.
I like the Beamer hire at USC. I look at him in the same light as Dabo with a little stronger X and O's background. Seems like a good leader too.

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
I like the Beamer hire at USC. I look at him in the same light as Dabo with a little stronger X and O's background. Seems like a good leader too.
Agreed. He is a good one. He has a helluva mess to fix, but he's the best hire they've ever made for doing it. Spurrier was a better coach, but he was never going to stay long enough to build up the program to sustain long term success. Beamer might actually stay long enough to do it.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

I generally agree. We were in a bad spot, as far as not being a very desirable job. No talent, even by our standards. So my favorite thing about Beamer is that he not only wanted the job...but somehow it was his dream job. He is in it for the long haul, and wants to build a winner. Not just win enough to get another job. If we are patient, and not stupid, I think he will have success in Columbia.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I wonder if the SEC capitulates to the 'horns by passing a rule that it's a penalty to give the "horns down" sign? I doubt the horns have the same pull in the SEC as they do in the Big 12.
I hope they come in with Class. ATM as weird as the weirdos are have been good for the SEC. I have trepidation that Texas will engage in fuckery w bama

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
He'll never coach in the NFL. The NFL lacks so much of what drives Dabo, and that is building these kids as men, husbands, fathers, teammates, and humans. If he stops coaching college football, then he will be done coaching.

I'd be stunned if he stays in house for the DC hire.

If - God willing - someone takes Elliott off of our hands, then I could see Dabo staying in house for OC. I don't want that to happen, but I could see it.
Dude there are plenty of coaches worse than dabo in the NFL. I don't like him but by all accounts the dude is running shit. This year coming we will see. Who will be the new tater factory up thar?

Top Bottom