Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello my brothers, been a long time!

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Hello my Free Speech brothers! I hope everything is groovy for everyone. I’ve been gone for some time now. A lot has been happening with me. Things are clicking on all cylinders now for the first time in my whole life. Blessings and gifts from God are coming to me one after another.

I have been trying to figure out the best way to explain this but, I just wanted to share a brief version of my story for someone that may need to hear it. If anyone is having a hard time, I am here for you. The following is basically a testimony of who I am now and how I got here. I’m leaving many details out because it’s just too much to type. My intent is to show anyone that is struggling that when all hope is lost; God will never give up on you. You just have to want it.

..I had an "experience" recently. As I've told you before on here, I have done much work coming back from the dead 2 years ago. I have done it all. I have increasingly been in touch with my spiritual self over the last 2 years. I reached a point where my vibrations finally aligned with God, and he has come to me. I am a seeker of truth and have found it.

I have had many discussions with some of you about things like this; possibilities of other things happening in the world, and just opening our minds to other points of view. Well, things just kept speeding up each month. Dad dying and the experience I had at the funeral...that was the spark. It started way before that, but that was the catalyst for what has happened to me recently.

It just kept speeding up and each day I was feeling clearer and clearer. 4 days ago, he took me over man. He showed me things. I have deep deep connection with His Archangels, particularly Michael and Raphael. I am on a whole nother level now, and have nothing to give but love and gratitude.

Anyways, I just wanted to share that with you. Hope you're good my brothers. Go in peace, and when things are looking dark, just remember…we are protected, and it really doesn’t even matter anyways.

Peace and many blessings friends!

Attachments

• CF6E46A8-9678-48F8-AF1D-FE2A15375ED9.jpeg
    CF6E46A8-9678-48F8-AF1D-FE2A15375ED9.jpeg
    211.5 KB · Views: 11
D

Deleted member 2886

Hello my Free Speech brothers! I hope everything is groovy for everyone. I’ve been gone for some time now. A lot has been happening with me. Things are clicking on all cylinders now for the first time in my whole life. Blessings and gifts from God are coming to me one after another.

I have been trying to figure out the best way to explain this but, I just wanted to share a brief version of my story for someone that may need to hear it. If anyone is having a hard time, I am here for you. The following is basically a testimony of who I am now and how I got here. I’m leaving many details out because it’s just too much to type. My intent is to show anyone that is struggling that when all hope is lost; God will never give up on you. You just have to want it.

..I had an "experience" recently. As I've told you before on here, I have done much work coming back from the dead 2 years ago. I have done it all. I have increasingly been in touch with my spiritual self over the last 2 years. I reached a point where my vibrations finally aligned with God, and he has come to me. I am a seeker of truth and have found it.

I have had many discussions with some of you about things like this; possibilities of other things happening in the world, and just opening our minds to other points of view. Well, things just kept speeding up each month. Dad dying and the experience I had at the funeral...that was the spark. It started way before that, but that was the catalyst for what has happened to me recently.

It just kept speeding up and each day I was feeling clearer and clearer. 4 days ago, he took me over man. He showed me things. I have deep deep connection with His Archangels, particularly Michael and Raphael. I am on a whole nother level now, and have nothing to give but love and gratitude.

Anyways, I just wanted to share that with you. Hope you're good my brothers. Go in peace, and when things are looking dark, just remember…we are protected, and it really doesn’t even matter anyways.

Far out, this really is an awesome post Chris.
IMG_20220706_165639_741.jpg
Thanks for bustin out that beaut, stoked as for ya.
IMG_20220706_165637_457.jpg
Appreciated,...and relatable.
20220707_103305.gif
Oh, and The Cave Allegory meme,....😉👍mint bro!
"It is the task of the enlightened not only to ascend to learning and to see the good but to be willing to descend again to those prisoners and to share their troubles and their honors, whether they are worth having or not. And this they must do, even with the prospect of death."
IMG_20220706_165633_156.jpg

9Mounties07

Elite

Thanks Farley. Great stuff. Elaborate when you feel like it

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

Great to hear bro!! You seem so much better! God bless the rest of your journey.

Latest posts

Top Bottom