Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Biblical Prophecy Thread

AgEngDawg

Legendary
ok and how do you know that has not already happened? Most say the tribulation starts at the "Rapture", which is 7 years from the return of Christ.........which no one is suppose to know the time.................?
No, the rapture does not start the clock on the tribulation.

The peace deal between the Antichrist and Israel marks the beginning of the tribulation. There can be a time gap between rapture and the start of the tribulation.

That officially starts the 7 year clock from my understanding.

jaihawk

Poster
The 12 tribes of Israel the ancient Hebrews, and the descendants of Moses and the same blood as Yeshua are the whites of today. Well at least the one's with pure blood. The children of the Devil in the fake Jews are purposely forcing immigration into mostly white nations to destroy the Israelites pure blood along with utilizing biological weapons to genetically modify their DNA. This is why the fake Jews hate whites more than any other race it's because they're the real chosen people, but they don't know it and that's why they're lost.

My question from this is where do blacks, Hispanics, Indians, Asians, and Natives come from? Well, I believe Yahweh created humans before Adam and Eve and perhaps those people's where the different races we see today.

I can't imagine what the fake jews and their shills would do to a white person if they posted the truth on this and had a large following. I wouldn't be shocked if they murdered that person.

What in the world is this crap? The Bible is pretty darn clear that Adam was the first "human" that was created. The Bible is also very clear that after the flood, God told Noah and his children to go out and multiply to repopulate the Earth. It even details that they were sent in complete opposite directions.

Micro Evolution easily explains the different races that we have today. We have seen instance upon instance of Micro Evolution throughout our history. Macro Evolution, which assumes that we all have evolved from single cell organisms, has never been seen or documented in history.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Spiritual knowledge, yes.

Contextual knowledge of what was going on during the times of antiquity, no.
So you think the all benevolent Holy ROMAN Catholic Church and all their minions kept the word unblemished for all the masses to enjoy? That they didn't suppress or hijack Christ's word for their benefit? It has to be a possibility and has to be acknowledged as such, at least by me.

Anecdote: I watched a video that had a Muslim scholar who said that the major clerics of that religion say the same thing about the Quran. That it is unblemished by human hands. He says that is total BS.

Who knows besides God? My thinking is because of the times we live in and who our leaders are that anything they want ignored may be worth reviewing again. I keep an open mind now and am open to any number of ideas old or new that may shed more light on Christ. As always, JMHO. SKOL!

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
So you think the all benevolent Holy ROMAN Catholic Church and all their minions kept the word unblemished for all the masses to enjoy? That they didn't suppress or hijack Christ's word for their benefit? It has to be a possibility and has to be acknowledged as such, at least by me.

Anecdote: I watched a video that had a Muslim scholar who said that the major clerics of that religion say the same thing about the Quran. That it is unblemished by human hands. He says that is total BS.

Who knows besides God? My thinking is because of the times we live in and who our leaders are that anything they want ignored may be worth reviewing again. I keep an open mind now and am open to any number of ideas old or new that may shed more light on Christ. As always, JMHO. SKOL!
No re: Roman Catholic Church. They didn't adhere to OT standard of all original texts being in Hebrew.

Praise God, that isn't the standard all of the other Bibles (KJV, ESV, NIV, etc...) are derived from and we have thousands or examples of original scripture we've uncovered via archaeological findings. The Catholic Church hasn't had that much power all things considered to accessing the actual Word of God.

A few books that demonstrate what we can trust very well.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
No, the rapture does not start the clock on the tribulation.

The peace deal between the Antichrist and Israel marks the beginning of the tribulation. There can be a time gap between rapture and the start of the tribulation.

That officially starts the 7 year clock from my understanding.
This video explains what I was saying. This dude has a PhD from Dallas Theological Seminary.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
BTW there is not a single reference in Rev that the Tribulation is 7 years... only 3.5

Revelation is far from the only book on the subject. Taken together with the rest of the Bible, it's clearly a 7 year period.

Daniel tells us it is 7 years, and in the middle of the 7 years, 42 months, the abomination will take place, the A/C will reveal himself, break the agreement with Israel, and he'll kill the 2 witnesses. John records this in Rev. 11, after the seals have been broken, and the trumpet judgements have taken place. Jesus mentions this abomination in Matt. 24:15, after he tells of the plagues mentioned in Rev. 6. He mentions a # of terrible plagues, and but then says in 24:21, it's the time of great tribulation. Which is why many refer to the 7 years at The Tribulation, and the last half of the 7 years as the Great Tribulation.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
This video explains what I was saying. This dude has a PhD from Dallas Theological Seminary.

You're correct 100% right, the covenant kicks off the 7 years, and the breaking of the covenant occurs at the mid-point, 42 months. Mark Hitchcock is a great resource.

I think the rapture/beginning of the tribulation are almost concurrent. One of God's primary characteristics is that he's longsuffering or merciful. The rapture is the last opportunity, apart from death, for someone to avoid the horrors of the tribulation. So I think God's nature dictates that the Rapture will take place right before the 7 years begins. There is no indication anywhere in scripture of a long period between the 2 events.

What in the world is this crap? The Bible is pretty darn clear that Adam was the first "human" that was created. The Bible is also very clear that after the flood, God told Noah and his children to go out and multiply to repopulate the Earth. It even details that they were sent in complete opposite directions.

Micro Evolution easily explains the different races that we have today. We have seen instance upon instance of Micro Evolution throughout our history. Macro Evolution, which assumes that we all have evolved from single cell organisms, has never been seen or documented in history.
It's sound biblical doctrine that you fail to understand. Read genesis (all of it) so you can understand.

There is no black person that comes from a white man no matter how long that human lives in the scorching sun and running from the lions or vice versa. Now there's race mixing but that's a different subject completely.

Evolution theory is false. There are small adaptations one can make small minor changes due to the environment, but they will never be macro or micro evolutionary changes just adaptations.

A white family or community can live in Africa for over a thousand years, and they will still be white people but with a tan. As soon as they move North again their skin will change white.

Last edited:

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I hope not, maybe he has been influenced by Christian friends.
It's true unfortunately as there are a few in depth videos exposing him on the WEF payroll and most of his life story is a lie. At first, I liked him, but things just didn't add up once he released the 5G trash, then using Nura link to merge man with machine. On top of that he has the fake space crap. That's just the stuff we see at face value. You can go on bitchute yourself and find tons of videos exposing him.

At this point in the game, virtually anyone with influence, a gov position is most likely a puppet of the WEF/ZIonists/satanists. There is nobody here to save us except the second coming which is why it will continue to get worse every single day until that time.

The best I believe we can do as people who don't want to be slaves is to get off grid, become self sufficient, change you political status and then you can have the freedom. The last thing to go for me is my internet access once I complete all my other goals.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
It's true unfortunately as there are a few in depth videos exposing him on the WEF payroll and most of his life story is a lie. At first, I liked him, but things just didn't add up once he released the 5G trash, then using Nura link to merge man with machine. On top of that he has the fake space crap. That's just the stuff we see at face value. You can go on bitchute yourself and find tons of videos exposing him.

At this point in the game, virtually anyone with influence, a gov position is most likely a puppet of the WEF/ZIonists/satanists. There is nobody here to save us except the second coming which is why it will continue to get worse every single day until that time.

The best I believe we can do as people who don't want to be slaves is to get off grid, become self sufficient, change you political status and then you can have the freedom. The last thing to go for me is my internet access once I complete all my other goals.
Youre wrong on the statement that it will continue to get worse.. There will be peace and evil will be dealt with. Sorry you think that.

Youre wrong on the statement that it will continue to get worse.. There will be peace and evil will be dealt with. Sorry you think that.
Yes, only once the 1,000 years of Christ starts. However, before that time it will continue to get worse. Literally it gets worse every single day and there is nothing that will stop it until the second coming. This is as the bible foretold and the bible prophecy is not and can't be wrong.

Top Bottom