Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Biblical Prophecy Thread

I would rather show those the right thing, than half the wrong thing. That is what spreading the WORD is about.

I have shown that the bible says faith without works is dead............meaning you must have faith first.
Agrreeeeeeeeeed. Faith in heart, works to show your faith...........and by works I do not mean being nice.............simply put, to believe in Christ is to do what he would do, just like the timeless saying "what would Jesus do?" Yes, you get it. If you really believe, then the works show it, but not becasue you want to go to heaven, becasue you want to be better, like Christ.

As to the other fella on the cross, he accepted, and truly repented (repentance is a work) then was all good in the hood !

Baptism is obsolete, cant hurt, but obsolete. Has been since the Christ died.

You are saved by faith. period.

However, you’ll be a defeated christian without works. You’ll never get to experience the full power or relationship with Jesus. Serving others, spreading the word, caring for the widows and orphans, etc. You’ll still make it in the door with faith alone, but you’ll be sleep on the couch if you don’t work.

You are saved by faith. period.

However, you’ll be a defeated christian without works. You’ll never get to experience the full power or relationship with Jesus. Serving others, spreading the word, caring for the widows and orphans, etc. You’ll still make it in the door with faith alone, but you’ll be sleep on the couch if you don’t work.
Ok, we seem to be on the same book, different page maybe......explain "defeated christian"

If one accepts that the scripture is the word of God, then what you just typed could hardly be any more absurd.
If there is one person on this planet that can tell you that they understand every word and everything in the bible........................watch out, they are a liar!

I have never been so sure that every bible is 100% the word of GOD. There are many who will say, the reason why their are so many bibles is because of translation for other languages. Yes, but this suggestion only works the first time. Once in English, that should be that. There are several in "modern English" today, that say different things. 100% correct, inarguable.

Many will atone for this.

Densel

Poster
If one accepts that the scripture is the word of God, then what you just typed could hardly be any more absurd.
I really don't think the scripture can be fully accepted as God's word, maybe some of it is but it's generally the word of humans becuse humans were the ones that wrote it, you're not taking that into account, you're also not taking into account that the scripture doesn't cover every situation in life.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I really don't think the scripture can be fully accepted as God's word, maybe some of it is but it's generally the word of humans becuse humans were the ones that wrote it, you're not taking that into account, you're also not taking into account that the scripture doesn't cover every situation in life.

What situation is not covered?

The Word of God, handed to us by our creator, is not sophisticated enough for today's world? That's an absurd comment, again, unless you simply don't accept God's word. The real truth is every answer is there for the man willing to look for it. God's word is so advanced and sophisticated, that the most brilliant among us will never be able to glean but a fraction of what it holds, yet simple enough in its premise that even a fool can understand the minimum necessary to know God.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

With respect to OT scripture, Jesus didn't give you that option. They were reading these scrolls in the Temple. Jesus didn't go there and correct them, he went there and read the same scrolls the scribes did.

You can make the determination it's man-made, but having done that, there's nowhere for you to spend eternity but in hell. There is no Door 3 for us to walk through. We have the word of Christ himself. We have John telling us that the Word is Jesus. Peter came along after that and told us that Paul's books were inspired. By the end of the first century, the early church had accepted all of what is today's bible, other than Revelation. And we have written word from early church fathers in the 2nd century that they were aware of Revelation and who wrote it.

As Chuck Missler said, the Bible is an integrated message system, written several centuries apart, by 40 different men, and yet nowhere does it contradict itself. We have witnesses. We have history. We're without excuse.

Densel

Poster
What situation is not covered?

The Word of God, handed to us by our creator, is not sophisticated enough for today's world? That's an absurd comment, again, unless you simply don't accept God's word. The real truth is every answer is there for the man willing to look for it. God's word is so advanced and sophisticated, that the most brilliant among us will never be able to glean but a fraction of what it holds, yet simple enough in its premise that even a fool can understand the minimum necessary to know God.
Almost everything really, marriage, sexuality, control, tyranny, death, complex sin. The Bible ignores all of this and expects you to only see things from its perspective, I can go on all day, greed, hyarchies... The only one that's really not thinking about this or failing to take everything into consideration is you and your allies in this conversation.

Densel

Poster
With respect to OT scripture, Jesus didn't give you that option. They were reading these scrolls in the Temple. Jesus didn't go there and correct them, he went there and read the same scrolls the scribes did.

You can make the determination it's man-made, but having done that, there's nowhere for you to spend eternity but in hell. There is no Door 3 for us to walk through. We have the word of Christ himself. We have John telling us that the Word is Jesus. Peter came along after that and told us that Paul's books were inspired. By the end of the first century, the early church had accepted all of what is today's bible, other than Revelation. And we have written word from early church fathers in the 2nd century that they were aware of Revelation and who wrote it.

As Chuck Missler said, the Bible is an integrated message system, written several centuries apart, by 40 different men, and yet nowhere does it contradict itself. We have witnesses. We have history. We're without excuse.
Im pretty sure Jesus gave me options becuse Jesus is God and God is good, definitely much better than the Bible.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Im pretty sure Jesus gave me options becuse Jesus is God and God is good, definitely much better than the Bible.

All we know of God is through his word. If you reject his word, then your god, your Jesus, is one you fabricated to suit your own desires.

All we know of God is through his word. If you reject his word, then your god, your Jesus, is one you fabricated to suit your own desires.
That is bullshit................there is WAY more out there than the WORD. There is scientific "evidence" and I think most importantly, mathematical.

That is the issue with these types of arguements: individuals like you and all your buddies, like to argue from a point of "authority" and if you are questioned then the "Word" is questioned. You talk of fabrication, look in the mirror. "All we know" about God............thought it was about faith and not knowledge........if you "know" then wheres the faith.

. The more you and your buddies preach, the better.......many have seen through your bullshit.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
That is bullshit................there is WAY more out there than the WORD. There is scientific "evidence" and I think most importantly, mathematical.

That is the issue with these types of arguements: individuals like you and all your buddies, like to argue from a point of "authority" and if you are questioned then the "Word" is questioned. You talk of fabrication, look in the mirror. "All we know" about God............thought it was about faith and not knowledge........if you "know" then wheres the faith.

. The more you and your buddies preach, the better.......many have seen through your bullshit.
Those are merely observations.

Now try to frame those observations into an opinion or thought. What do you need to even attempt to construct those thoughts into an opinion that can be communicated?

Words....

Densel

Poster
I already explained the "why" to that before and its not just trough his word, its trough teachings and experiences because his word has flaws so we can't base everything we know about God on just something that wasn't even his word. I didn't fabricate anything, I just got to know him trough things that were not just his word.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

How shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? How shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? How shall they hear without a preacher?

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

It is inescapable, which is why you won't answer any basic questions about whatever faith it is you're practicing. There is no way to hear the complete story of Christ, apart from God's word. You reject the Bible, so I ask again, where did you get your Jesus from? What source, person, etc? What other great tome of knowledge imparted to you the nature of Christ? Nature/math/science might provide evidence, but certainly not the full manner of Christ and what he did. All they can do is affirm what scripture tells us. The Tola'ath worm, for example, provides a wonderful picture of sacrifice and salvation, but it's a story that no one could be led to without scripture as their roadmap.

All of which leads to no other conclusion except that you're worshiping a god that you imagined yourself, and you tagged the name 'Jesus' on him. We only truly know of Christ because the word of God endures. If you reject the word of God, you are without hope.

How shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? How shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? How shall they hear without a preacher?

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

It is inescapable, which is why you won't answer any basic questions about whatever faith it is you're practicing. There is no way to hear the complete story of Christ, apart from God's word. You reject the Bible, so I ask again, where did you get your Jesus from? What source, person, etc? What other great tome of knowledge imparted to you the nature of Christ? Nature/math/science might provide evidence, but certainly not the full manner of Christ and what he did. All they can do is affirm what scripture tells us. The Tola'ath worm, for example, provides a wonderful picture of sacrifice and salvation, but it's a story that no one could be led to without scripture as their roadmap.

All of which leads to no other conclusion except that you're worshiping a god that you imagined yourself, and you tagged the name 'Jesus' on him. We only truly know of Christ because the word of God endures. If you reject the word of God, you are without hope.
You have not asked any questions of me that you claim to. So when you say "let me ask you again" you must be talking about someone else. If you have asked these questions I did not see them.

I never said I reject the bible.

I am not part of a religion, but a believer nonetheless

I have quoted the bible on dozens of occasions in this thread. The KJV.

I think there is a disconnect between what we are arguing..........so instead of throwing out all this bull shit......lets start over, to what I was repling to @Densel was saying......

Men are imperfect men......men have agendas......., and prophets are men............and there fore the prophets have agendas...............this I think in a nutshell was his arguement, or at least how I took it.

www.biblegateway.com lists 61 bibles of different names. My arguement and a basic reasoning for my agrguement when it came to my previous issue with "rapture" doctrine...............beyond the conversion from Greek original to english or to spanish or russian, etc.................why are there 61 different versions? Why is their a "Darby Version" or a "New Testament for Everyone" or "Youngs Literal Translation" or " The Living Bible"????????????

If it is GODS word and GODS word alone, then why are they by in large the same, but with a little spin in each.

I am not questioning Gods word, understand that.......I am questioning yours..............

Why are the above texts different? At all. if all bibles are GODS words, then why are they different, should they all not be the same......down to the last detail. And remember these are just a couple.........there are 58 others, that are in large the same...........but where to they say the Devil is? In the details............

I want to buy a good Bible to read and study. What version, should I be looking for. Are there special versions I may benefit from?
There are way too many to be honest.....look above at this thread and its arguements...........but truthfully, if you have no knowledge of the like, then they are all good enough to start. As a rule, the King James Version is probably the most common within the last 200 years. Good luck

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder
I want to buy a good Bible to read and study. What version, should I be looking for. Are there special versions I may benefit from?

That is awesome. You're going to benefit from just about any Bible you read. Below is just my opinion...

Here's a chart I linked in a prior post. The versions on the left tend to be stricter translations, while the ones on the right sacrifice strictness in a desire to more fully capture underlying meaning and emphasis. Most of these are very good, though the ones on the far right should probably be limited to supplemental use, meaning that you spend most of your time studying in a more faithful Word-for-Word or Thought-for-Thought translation, and refer to versions from the NLT and to the right end of the chart only as an occasional, additional perspective.

iu

I would recommend looking at three potential translations, all of them stricter, "word-for-word" interpretations, though you may have a pastor or Bible study leader you know and trust who recommends another version. Pray about it as well.

I'd consider looking at:

English Standard Version (ESV) - This version is written in modern English and is very easy to understand.
New American Standard Version (NASB) - This version is very strict in its interpretation, and as such, can come across a little more "formal," though still modern.
King James Version (KJV) - This version was published over 400 years ago, and is translated in style that is a little closer to Shakespearean English. It is beautiful, but may be more challenging to understand.

Check out this link for a side-by-side comparison of the third chapter of John in these three translations. See if there's one that you prefer.

If you have more questions about versions, let me know. You can read any of these versions for free on a Bible study site like Bible Gateway or Blue Letter Bible, or you can buy a physical Bible for less than <$10. Here's a good, basic softcover ESV Bible for $12.59 on Amazon.

If you're wanting something with additional resources in it, you can definitely find study Bibles of all kinds. I'd be glad to help point you in a few different directions if you wanted to go down that path, but you really can't go wrong with a basic ESV, NASB, KJV Bible like the one in the link above.

I hope this helps.

Holly Bomber

Poster
That is awesome. You're going to benefit from just about any Bible you read. Below is just my opinion...

Here's a chart I linked in a prior post. The versions on the left tend to be stricter translations, while the ones on the right sacrifice strictness in a desire to more fully capture underlying meaning and emphasis. Most of these are very good, though the ones on the far right should probably be limited to supplemental use, meaning that you spend most of your time studying in a more faithful Word-for-Word or Thought-for-Thought translation, and refer to versions from the NLT and to the right end of the chart only as an occasional, additional perspective.

iu

I would recommend looking at three potential translations, all of them stricter, "word-for-word" interpretations, though you may have a pastor or Bible study leader you know and trust who recommends another version. Pray about it as well.

I'd consider looking at:

English Standard Version (ESV) - This version is written in modern English and is very easy to understand.
New American Standard Version (NASB) - This version is very strict in its interpretation, and as such, can come across a little more "formal," though still modern.
King James Version (KJV) - This version was published over 400 years ago, and is translated in style that is a little closer to Shakespearean English. It is beautiful, but may be more challenging to understand.

Check out this link for a side-by-side comparison of the third chapter of John in these three translations. See if there's one that you prefer.

If you have more questions about versions, let me know. You can read any of these versions for free on a Bible study site like Bible Gateway or Blue Letter Bible, or you can buy a physical Bible for less than <$10. Here's a good, basic softcover ESV Bible for $12.59 on Amazon.

If you're wanting something with additional resources in it, you can definitely find study Bibles of all kinds. I'd be glad to help point you in a few different directions if you wanted to go down that path, but you really can't go wrong with a basic ESV, NASB, KJV Bible like the one in the link above.

I hope this helps.
Thank you, I received my ESV bible today!

I have a few questions to help get the thread kicked up bit, and because I really want to impart some of your knowledge.

Question one, when can we as Christians be angry or fight back? Seeing all the crime and senseless evil, today I find myself angry and frustrated. Often when a criminal gets what he deserves I feel almost glad, but still sad as I know this is not how the lord wanted things to go. Is this immoral? What about defending your home or family? Where are we to draw the lines? What does the Bible have on these topics.

Holly Bomber

Poster
Does anyone have extensive knowledge on the tribes of Israel thatvthey can do a breakdown for the board? Maybe a good source or reference to research. I have always been curios on the topic. The tribes, where they went, relationships, lost tribe, modern day theory or applications, etc. Would live to soak up some knowledge. Thanks in advance.

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder

I have a few questions to help get the thread kicked up bit, and because I really want to impart some of your knowledge.

Question one, when can we as Christians be angry or fight back? Seeing all the crime and senseless evil, today I find myself angry and frustrated. Often when a criminal gets what he deserves I feel almost glad, but still sad as I know this is not how the lord wanted things to go. Is this immoral? What about defending your home or family? Where are we to draw the lines? What does the Bible have on these topics.

That is great news. If you don't know where to start reading first, you might consider reading the book of Mark, which is the shortest of the four gospels. It will give you a very good overview of Jesus as Lord and Savior.

Now, about anger...

Jesus showed emotions we might recognize as anger multiple times, such as when He rebuked Peter [Matthew 16:23], when He overturned the tables of the vendors in the Temple [Matthew 21:12-13], and when He called the hypocritical religious leaders of the day "whitewashed tombs" that look nice on the outside but are really just full of dead men's bones [Matthew 23:27].

The Bible speaks clearly about God's anger and judgment against sin multiple times throughout the Old and New Testament. Think about the real judgment that came against Sodom and Gomorrah [Genesis 19] and against the entire earth in the flood [Genesis 6], along with the judgment to come against the entire earth again during the earth's last days [pretty much the entire book of Revelation].

God's anger even burned against Moses when he offered God nothing but excuse after excuse when refusing to go back to Egypt [Exodus 4].

The point is, anger is something that God expresses, and yet, how ought we view anger? We're not God. He can express every emotion perfectly, and never do anything evil. We, however, can become overcome by our emotions and do all sorts of bad things in them.

For instance, in our loneliness, we might turn to substance abuse. In our sadness, we might put unfair expectations on others. In our fear, we might fail to trust God. In our pain, we might blame God. Even in our happiness, we might act foolishly and recklessly. Our emotions should never drive us to sin. Paul instructs the Christians in Ephesus about this specifically regarding anger, saying, "Be angry and do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger, and give no opportunity to the devil." [Eph 4:26-27]

So, if we do become angry, we should ensure that we don't allow that emotion to become a gateway to sin.

The Bible also warns us to be slow to anger. James says to "let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God." [James 1:19-20]. We ought to be slow to anger because God Himself is slow to anger. The Psalmist says, "But you, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness." [Psalm 86:15].

God is described as being slow to anger throughout Scripture (Psalm 103, Psalm 145, Nahum 1, Jonah 4, Joel 2, Nehemiah 9, Exodus 34, Numbers 14). He is patient and gentle, full of mercy.

We are instructed to be the same.

It is wise for us to be measured in our anger, to be patient with others as God is patient with us, and to not let our anger lead us into sin.

It is perfectly fine to have anger at injustice we see in the world. And yet, we shouldn't seek revenge, which would likely drive us to sin. Paul says, "Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”" [Romans 12:19].

What about self-defense? You are certainly entitled to protect yourself and your loved ones. There is no Scriptural prohibition against that.

Overall, though, our lives ought to look less and less angry and irritated the more we submit to Jesus and allow His Holy Spirit to shape our character. A life defined by the Spirit will exhibit "love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control" [Galatians 5:22-23]. We should "put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive." [Colossians 3:12-13].

We want our lives to look more and more like Jesus' life, remembering that anger may have its place, but that the causes that drive us to anger should be rare, that our rise to anger should be slow, and that in our anger, we should not sin.

We should "be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you" [Ephesians 4:32].

And ultimately, "if possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all." [Romans 12:18]

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder

The short answer is when God tells you to do it, but the reality is, God doesn't typically use us to fight his battles.

In some instances, Phineas in Numbers 25 being a good example, God has authorized righteous killing. He did the same thing when he had Joshua & Moses go into the hill country of Caesarea/Phillipi and destroy the remnant of the Nephilim, the Raphaim.

That said, God often will most likely fight the battle in ways we would never expect, primarily so there is no debate over who is the overcomer (i.e. parting the Red Sea, marching around Jericho to knock down walls, David v. Goliath, Jesus, etc...).

I'd start with a strong discipline of prayer first.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
The Great Falling Away???

Mega-church pastor Andy Stanley essentially endorsed homosexuality a few days ago. The Methodist church split in two over it. Other denominations like PCA have long since gone over. The giant independent churches are silent on the issue (primarily because all they're concerned with is $).

IMO, the falling away has already happened, we're under judgment, all of the homo/trans filth is part of that judgment.

"
The Antichrist and his worldwide government will hunt both new Christians and Jews alike, seeking to slaughter all of them."

I hope you mean the Jews or the biblical Hebrews from the bloodlines of Moses and not the one's masquerading as Jews today. The one's in Israel are the one's who Jesus called the son's of the devil and the Synagogue of the devil. They crucified him. Their Talmud insults and says many terrible things about Yeshua and gentiles. These are fake Jews they are the Khazars of Babylon who adopted Judaism as their religion. Some have traced their lineage back to the fallen angels and Nephilim. This is why they're psychopaths and have no concerns for human life. They own the IMF and all central banks, and the governments (corporations) are their puppets. Their god is the devil. That's why they push satanism on their TV programming and movies. Yet on the other hand they say Yahweh doesn't exist with lies, pseudoscience and mockery.

I interpret the scriptures as pre trib rapture. The Church hasn't been raptured yet, the covenant hasn't been enforced yet, the final kingdom of man hasn't ruled yet. Also, It makes logical sense to me since I don't see believers being punished with non-believers. Rev Ch 1 is what John has seen. Rev ch 2-3 is the church age (church mentioned 19 times) Rev 4 and 5 is the future/rapture . At the sound of the trumpet, he is taken up to heaven. From this point on he has a heaven's view of what will take place after the church age. Rev CH6-19 the church is not mentioned once dealing with the tribulation since the church isn't a part of the tribulation. Rev Ch 20 the millennium the 1,000 years of Yeshua, the earth will be as it was within the Garden of Edan. We will have perfect bodies and I believe we will be consuming a fruit-based diet, not age, and there will be no killing at all. Ch21 and Ch22 New heavens and Earth as well as eternity.

We're not in the 7 year trib as many youtubers believe. They put too much emphasis on the Shemitah cycles, jubilee years, and blood moons. However, if you just read the bible and go by sound doctrine you will find this to not be the case. but we're very close at this moment in time because the church hasn't been rapture1d while living in times with many signs of end times being near. If we were living within the 7 year trib then the anti-Christ would've already been revealed. People who are focusing on wa(iting for the anti-Christ to be revealed mid trib are focusing on the anti-christ and not Yeshua.

Read (Geneva bible (1599)
1 Thessalonians 4: 17: Trumpet call of Yahweh and all the deceased will be risen up first and receive their glorified bodies. We will be risen up next.
2 Thessalonians 2:1-8: Taken up before the anti-Christ is revealed.
1 corenthians 15:51-52 It's a mystery and it will happen in a twinkling of an eye and our corruptible and aging bodies will be replaced with our new glorified bodies and meet them in the air and be with Yeshua forever. Encourage each other with these words. If we were supposed to go through part or all of the trib before the rapture it would be very tough to encourage anyone that we must suffer first. THE RAPTURE COMES FIRST before the 7 year tribulation. The 7 year tribulation is for the salvation of the Jewish nation.

At this time, I am focusing on preparing, adherence to the law, increasing my faith and doing as many good deeds as possible for rewards in the afterlife. The best deeds I can practice is to perform healing the sick, casting out demons (which is something all Christians should be doing), and planting seeds into people enough to give them a path to becoming saved potentially since I cannot do it for them. The bible lays out a template of how to heal others and cast out demons with the combination of prayer, fasting and saying in Yeshua Hamashiach's name. Using Hebrew has more power to it. If I fail to heal someone with the power of the word I then would resort to using the Jose Silva mind control method. This is very powerful for not only healing yourself and others, but the methods assist you self-development in intellect, ESP, and even remote viewing (I do not practice this as I believe this is a form of witchcraft). His book is free online, and his audiobooks are on YT.

I personally struggle daily in attempting to be sinless daily not by actions but by thoughts. I'm learning to be of the spirit and not of the flesh as stated by Paul in Romans. If I can master living in my spirit I believe it's possible to be righteous even though there were very few biblical people deserving of this term. Every day is it's a battle, the very fact that I'm alive in this flesh decaying body makes me a liability as I can potentially fall victim to my own fleshly desires and potentially damn my soul.

I believe over 80% of biblical prophecy has come true and more is coming to fruition every year. The Euphrates River is nearly completely dried up now and once this occurs the fallen angels will wipe out a third of the population. We're at a point where Yeshua spoke about wars and rumors of wars, earthquakes, famines, nations vs nations, all happening at large scales right now.

Muslims aren’t praying to the same God as Christians and Jews. Sorry, they just aren’t. Muhammad was deceived by Lucifer parading as Gabriel. They worship Osiris. It’s a reason the symbol of their faith is the crescent moon.

I won’t hijack any further. Sorry Catfish.

The Fake Jews aka Khazars of Babylon worship the Devil. Yeshua calls them son's of the devil and the synagogue of Satan. Their bloodline doesn't go back to Moses, it goes back to the fallen angels. This is why they're psychopaths and have no remorse for taking human life and completely destroying this entire earth. The real Hebrews will not reveal until end times. Everyone else is just adopting the name of the religion. The Talmud is where they speak all kinds of evil against Christians, mother Mary, Yeshua and gentiles. Read the Talmud which is man made and not divinely inspired.

Last edited:

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
"
The Antichrist and his worldwide government will hunt both new Christians and Jews alike, seeking to slaughter all of them."

I hope you mean the Jews or the biblical Hebrews from the bloodlines of Moses and not the one's masquerading as Jews today. The one's in Israel are the one's who Jesus called the son's of the devil and the Synagogue of the devil. They crucified him. Their Talmud insults and says many terrible things about Yeshua and gentiles. These are fake Jews they are the Khazars of Babylon who adopted Judaism as their religion. Some have traced their lineage back to the fallen angels and Nephilim. This is why they're psychopaths and have no concerns for human life. They own the IMF and all central banks, and the governments (corporations) are their puppets. Their god is the devil. That's why they push satanism on their TV programming and movies. Yet on the other hand they say Yahweh doesn't exist with lies, pseudoscience and mockery.

I interpret the scriptures as pre trib rapture. The Church hasn't been raptured yet, the covenant hasn't been enforced yet, the final kingdom of man hasn't ruled yet. Also, It makes logical sense to me since I don't see believers being punished with non-believers. Rev Ch 1 is what John has seen. Rev ch 2-3 is the church age (church mentioned 19 times) Rev 4 and 5 is the future/rapture . At the sound of the trumpet, he is taken up to heaven. From this point on he has a heaven's view of what will take place after the church age. Rev CH6-19 the church is not mentioned once dealing with the tribulation since the church isn't a part of the tribulation. Rev Ch 20 the millennium the 1,000 years of Yeshua, the earth will be as it was within the Garden of Edan. We will have perfect bodies and I believe we will be consuming a fruit-based diet, not age, and there will be no killing at all. Ch21 and Ch22 New heavens and Earth as well as eternity.

We're not in the 7 year trib as many youtubers believe. They put too much emphasis on the Shemitah cycles, jubilee years, and blood moons. However, if you just read the bible and go by sound doctrine you will find this to not be the case. but we're very close at this moment in time because the church hasn't been rapture1d while living in times with many signs of end times being near. If we were living within the 7 year trib then the anti-Christ would've already been revealed. People who are focusing on wa(iting for the anti-Christ to be revealed mid trib are focusing on the anti-christ and not Yeshua.

1 Thessalonians 4: 17: Trumpet call of Yahweh and all the deceased will be risen up first and receive their glorified bodies. We will be risen up next.
1 corenthians 15:51-52 It's a mystery and it will happen in a twinkling of an eye and our corruptible and aging bodies will be replaced with our new glorified bodies and meet them in the air and be with Yeshua forever. Encourage each other with these words. If we were supposed to go through part or all of the trib before the rapture it would be very tough to encourage anyone that we must suffer first. THE RAPTURE COMES FIRST before the 7 year tribulation. The 7 year tribulation is for the salvation of the Jewish nation.

At this time, I am focusing on preparing, adherence to the law, increasing my faith and doing as many good deeds as possible for rewards in the afterlife. The best deeds I can practice is to perform healing the sick, casting out demons (which is something all Christians should be doing), and planting seeds into people enough to give them a path to becoming saved potentially since I cannot do it for them. The bible lays out a template of how to heal others and cast out demons with the combination of prayer, fasting and saying in Yeshua Hamashiach's name. Using Hebrew has more power to it. If I fail to heal someone with the power of the word I then would resort to using the Jose Silva mind control method. This is very powerful for not only healing yourself and others, but the methods assist you self-development in intellect, ESP, and even remote viewing (I do not practice this as I believe this is a form of witchcraft). His book is free online, and his audiobooks are on YT.

I personally struggle daily in attempting to be sinless daily not by actions but by thoughts. I'm learning to be of the spirit and not of the flesh as stated by Paul in Romans. If I can master living in my spirit I believe it's possible to be righteous even though there were very few biblical people deserving of this term. Every day is it's a battle, the very fact that I'm alive in this flesh decaying body makes me a liability as I can potentially fall victim to my own fleshly desires and potentially damn my soul.

I believe over 80% of biblical prophecy has come true and more is coming to fruition every year. The Euphrates River is nearly completely dried up now and once this occurs the fallen angels will wipe out a third of the population. We're at a point where Yeshua spoke about wars and rumors of wars, earthquakes, famines, nations vs nations, all happening at large scales right now.

The Fake Jews aka Khazars of Babylon worship the Devil. Yeshua calls them son's of the devil and the synagogue of Satan. Their bloodline doesn't go back to Moses, it goes back to the fallen angels. This is why they're psychopaths and have no remorse for taking human life and completely destroying this entire earth. The real Hebrews will not reveal until end times. Everyone else is just adopting the name of the religion. The Talmud is where they speak all kinds of evil against Christians, mother Mary, Yeshua and gentiles. Read the Talmud which is man made and not divinely inspired.

Please start your own thread if you want to spew this garbage. Don't pollute this thread with it.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
"

Who are the real Jews in your opinion?

Also, this isn’t the first time the Euphrates has dried up. Not saying it isn’t the one of prophecy just saying it’s happened before and for some significant time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom