Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Best sub joint?

Who makes the best sub sandwich?

• Total voters

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Firehouse doesn’t do it for me even with cum in the sauce.

Not sure if it’s the way they steam the sandwhich, the meat they use, or just the overall composition. Whatever it is I would drive past a firehouse to get to Jersey Mikes every time. Even with the cum in the sauce.

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
Subway spicy Italian, pickles, jalapeños, extra mayo, oil and vinegar and a squirt of ranch

Jersey Mike’s is the correct answer but I’m considering never eating there against thanks to that dick in their commercials.

What the fuck is a publix? Some sort of homosexual get together place where you eat ass and sandwiches?

Jimmy John’s
Trash southern grocery chain. The fact that it’s even listed with the others shows how low standards are down there.

I hated every second of living down there. 0% chance I’d ever move back.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I got a $50 gift certificate to Firehouse for Christmas last year. I don't even know where there is a Firehouse, though, so I haven't used it. Probably re-gift it this year.

And I'm an Antone's guy. Houston peeps will know.

I’ve since used my Firehouse gift card. Not too bad, actually. I will probably go and spend real money with them at some point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom