Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bad couple weeks

rebar

Elite
@Croot_Overlord
Shoot me a text. I cannot access my email to restore back up

Broke 3 phones in a week.
Dad (80) had back surgery I told him to get at 65. Well he fell Thursday night
Can't piss or shit easily. He is back in hospital. He is a stubborn ass mule. Has had 6 shoulder surgeries bc he does shit to quick doesn't let sgit heal.
I can't login here bc I don't know my password and I can't back up bc my email is my fucking recovery email. Fuck my ass @rubereaper

rebar

Elite
So to add on top I lost my debit card and 18k was scammed
Got a new one and all the bullsgit reversed. New card won't work. Someone I know broke in to my house and stole my stash. Cooper didn't kill them, only thing missing was weed and bail cash I keep in a safe. Not my guns or anything of value
Weed debit card and cash. I trust no one. Installing cameras this weekend. Taking some days off next week. Will park my truck at sonic and walk home so I get to shoot the fucker. Yell keep an eye out. I'll post ot here though.
Tough week. This is why being sober and hard working sucks.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Got a new one and all the bullsgit reversed. New card won't work. Someone I know broke in to my house and stole my stash. Cooper didn't kill them, only thing missing was weed and bail cash I keep in a safe. Not my guns or anything of value
Weed debit card and cash. I trust no one. Installing cameras this weekend. Taking some days off next week. Will park my truck at sonic and walk home so I get to shoot the fucker. Yell keep an eye out. I'll post ot here though.
Just when I think it can't get any crazier.
just-when-i-thought-i-was-out-they-pull-me-back-in.gif

rebar

Elite
@Croot_Overlord
Shoot me a text. I cannot access my email to restore back up

Broke 3 phones in a week.
Dad (80) had back surgery I told him to get at 65. Well he fell Thursday night
Can't piss or shit easily. He is back in hospital. He is a stubborn ass mule. Has had 6 shoulder surgeries bc he does shit to quick doesn't let sgit heal.
I can't login here bc I don't know my password and I can't back up bc my email is my fucking recovery email. Fuck my ass @rubereaper
Yall quit being sad 😔. Life sucks and is great. We will all have good and bad. Ask Micheal Jackson and Paul McCartney

Probably one of these hookers you have over.

rebar

Elite
Fucking Manny

im gonna kill somebodoes ass

Tall callcthat fag. He'll shut it down. They're all pursues
Screenshot_20230826_161856_Messages.jpgbec71930a657abd09c76bd62b729bead_f.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom