Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Asus ROG Ally / Lenovo Legion Go

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Anyone else familiar with these things? They are handheld gaming devices / tablets and PCs all in one. I just learned about them a couple weeks ago, but I saw Best Buy had an Ally open box for $600. The device itself was a straight upgrade over my PC I’ve had for 8 years and all the other added benefits are pretty sweet. It’s got Windows 11 and when you hook it up to a docking stations it’s just a computer

EB228542-FB1F-4D21-9DAF-6509411A1515.jpeg

But I after I picked this up this weekend, I found out that Lenovo just announced they are coming out with their own device called a Legion Go. Looks like better specs across the board and Lenovo has always had much more reliable products

A4633805-4693-431A-9123-4BF5DF0C563C.jpeg

The Legion is releasing October 31 for $699. I’m gonna take this Ally back and wait for the legion to release.

But all in all, this seems like the direction gaming/personal computing is going. Why get a gaming PC when you can get a super powered switch that you can play handheld. Why get a regular PC when you can get something like this for the same price?

Latest posts

Top Bottom