Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fvck cancer: in tears.

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
College best friends son went to heaven tonight. 18 years he fought a battle against a brain tumor.

I can only take joy that now he’s in heaven fully healthy with no illness.

Kid never got a chance to live a normal life. Hug your kids and live everyday like it’s your last.

Sorry for the downer but I haven’t had a chance to digest this.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
College best friends son went to heaven tonight. 18 years he fought a battle against a brain tumor.

Kid never got a chance to live a normal life. Hug your kids and live everyday like it’s your last.

Yeah shit sucks. I'm in hospital for 2rd day. I took a bad spill and had to have my spleen removed. Talk about hurting....and now I'll be ultra susceptible to any infections. I don't have a good feeling about this

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Get well soo

Get well soon, bro
Thanks Emma
Right now I can barely piss. Haven't eaten in 3 days and feel like a truck ran over me. But outside of that I feel great. My brother snuck me some chewing tobacco in for me. GOD BLESS him.my folks are coming down from the beach to sit w me all day. They just came on to tell me I had weed in my system and said I shouldn't do while I'm healing
No biggie for me. The good news is they are hoping to get me out asap.
Thanks everyone. Didn't mean to high jack thread @d-tiger45

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Sorry to you and your friend's family. My heart hurts when I see commercials for the Shriner's and Danny Thomas' hospitals and the kids affected by cancer and other maladies. So much of their formative years are taken away trying to live. Heartbreaking.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Dang man, sorry. Prayers to their family

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

🙏

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

Ugh, that is awful. Fuck Cancer. Sorry for your loss.

I have had 2 cousins diagnosed with cancer in the past 3 months. Fucking sucks

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I'm the 3rd member of my immediate family diagnosed with cancer. Fortunately, we all got rid of it either through chemo, radiation or surgery...and lots of prayers. One of the other family members didn't have their cancer 6 months before being diagnosed. MD hinted at" turbo cancer". I didn't. I called it that and the cancer patient, jabbed twice, is coming to that conclusion too.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Very sad to hear. I just said a prayer.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Damn, just said one for you too brother.
Ty man. I've had a bad couple months. Not sure why but juju seems to jump my ass when I can least handle it. Once again I'm lucky that my family is pretty great and for some reason still put up w my dumbass. I don't have much charge left. My SIL is going to bring me a charger. I'll post what happened and a pic. It is gnarly af. And I'll tell you if I'm saying it is bad you damn well know it is. I'll probably be in here til next Tues/Wed
Thanks dude. I'm a big believer in the power of prayer, positive thinking, and visualization of healing.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Get better rebar. We need you around
Yeah this one is a complete gamechanger for me. No more playing w my own turds
Apparently a spleen is gigantic and important. Who knew? I'll tell the story once I get a cord. I had a cop chase me back to my shopamd wrecked my truck trying to get to ER lol. He made me do dui tests at 10am. Finally he listened and got emt to my shop. It was a classic fuck you I'm not drunk ok dicksmack? He was actually pretty cool when I saw him next day

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I'm the 3rd member of my immediate family diagnosed with cancer. Fortunately, we all got rid of it either through chemo, radiation or surgery...and lots of prayers. One of the other family members didn't have their cancer 6 months before being diagnosed. MD hinted at" turbo cancer". I didn't. I called it that and the cancer patient, jabbed twice, is coming to that conclusion too.
That is crazy
I don't remember anyone ever having a cancer in my family. Bad hearts, drinking and accidents get us. Lol I'm going to hit a trifecta

Latest posts

Top Bottom