Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stereotypes for white athletes - SEC Championship Edition

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Terrion Arnold dropped a handful in this statement describing Ladd McConkey:

"He's one of those guys, almost, I feel like, when you look at him, he kind of reminds me of like a more athletic version of a Slade Bolden. He kind of resembles Julian Edelman. So when you go down there, you're like, pfft, 'Look at this guy, man. You finna do this to me?' When you go out there and you look at him, I feel like people can underestimate him on tape or things like that. But the guy is a ballplayer. Great routes. And I mean, shot player. Normally people aren't taking shots with 5-foot-9 white guys, but I mean, he's open. He's open. The dude is a gamer."

What else you got?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
It's like Reed Sheppard at UK. He keeps getting praise with the caveat that he isn't that athletic. Dude was dunking his freshman year of HS and can throw down with ease. People see a skinny white dude and just assume he doesn't have a 36"+ vertical. I can't wait til he dunks overtop someone and people act shocked.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
It's like Reed Sheppard at UK. He keeps getting praise with the caveat that he isn't that athletic. Dude was dunking his freshman year of HS and can throw down with ease. People see a skinny white dude and just assume he doesn't have a 36"+ vertical. I can't wait til he dunks overtop someone and people act shocked.
That guy is a freakin baller

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Terrion Arnold dropped a handful in this statement describing Ladd McConkey:

"He's one of those guys, almost, I feel like, when you look at him, he kind of reminds me of like a more athletic version of a Slade Bolden. He kind of resembles Julian Edelman. So when you go down there, you're like, pfft, 'Look at this guy, man. You finna do this to me?' When you go out there and you look at him, I feel like people can underestimate him on tape or things like that. But the guy is a ballplayer. Great routes. And I mean, shot player. Normally people aren't taking shots with 5-foot-9 white guys, but I mean, he's open. He's open. The dude is a gamer."

What else you got?
Ladd is 6-foot-0, and is a more athletic Hunter Renfrow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom