Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Any Hydrow users here?

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
After a 6ish week wait, my Hydrow finally came. I'm just getting started, but I love it so far. Short, intense, low impact workouts. That's exactly what I was looking for.

Are there any other Hydrowers (I might have made up that word) here? How's it going for you?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
After a 6ish week wait, my Hydrow finally came. I'm just getting started, but I love it so far. Short, intense, low impact workouts. That's exactly what I was looking for.

Are there any other Hydrowers (I might have made up that word) here? How's it going for you?
I just have a concept 2 rower. I’ve put a ton of time that thing.

Rowing is great, but I never was able to get on there every day and row for 30 minutes like a treadmill. I’ve always mixed up what I’ve done on there.

8x200m going as hard as you can for each 200m is one of the most cardio intensive workouts I’ve ever done.

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
I just have a concept 2 rower. I’ve put a ton of time that thing.

Rowing is great, but I never was able to get on there every day and row for 30 minutes like a treadmill. I’ve always mixed up what I’ve done on there.

8x200m going as hard as you can for each 200m is one of the most cardio intensive workouts I’ve ever done.
So far, the Hydrow seems really good for forcing me to mix it up. Hopefully that will last. I also do martial arts twice a week, so that helps, too. But I throw in some push ups and stretches, then hop on that thing for 15-20 minutes and I'm absolutely worn out.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
So far, the Hydrow seems really good for forcing me to mix it up. Hopefully that will last. I also do martial arts twice a week, so that helps, too. But I throw in some push ups and stretches, then hop on that thing for 15-20 minutes and I'm absolutely worn out.
Damn I looked more into these things and they are bad ass. Do they all have that screen?

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
Damn I looked more into these things and they are bad ass. Do they all have that screen?
Yes. They're not cheap, but that screen is really helping me to keep using it. Some people probably don't need that, but I do.

Also, it's helpful that most of the female guides are not ugly - at all.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Yes. They're not cheap, but that screen is really helping me to keep using it. Some people probably don't need that, but I do.

Also, it's helpful that most of the female guides are not ugly.
Yeah I was thinking about how much that would help. They need to have one where the guides start removing clothes as you do better. Like when you break a threshhold it switches videos. Probably could make a cool billion integrating that type of thing into exercise products

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
Yeah I was thinking about how much that would help. They need to have one where the guides start removing clothes as you do better. Like when you break a threshhold it switches videos. Probably could make a cool billion integrating that type of thing into exercise products
Well, I hope that doesn't happen. I'd likely die of a heart attack from not stopping.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
L1wM7u.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom