Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
That fate awaits anyone who drinks too much alcohol, and says to themselves “ fuck it she fat, but I’m drunk.”
Although her orals sex skills might be good, the stigma of knowing what you did and who you did it with will haunt you just as much the beast in your bed is haunted by the memories of when she mistakenly bought the low-fat Oreos at the Walmart

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Watching the local news tonight (Louisville KY), the woman who refused to issue gay marriage license was sued and lost and her penalty was upheld.... How many times have you heard that elected officials can't be sued? But this woman followed state law and she gets freaking hammered... Jail time and now a huge payout.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Is this the new Black Lives Matter since we are on that scheme thie election year?
Good point. This is the group (mainly white hairy lib women) that were mobilized for other agitations like occupy, to the Ferguson upheaval, summer of love, to Atlantas cop city. They’re probably hoping a BLM Marxist type of group emerges. It will be hard to top the BLM assignation of 8 or more cops in Dallas, and more in Louisiana while guilting white libs into apologizing, donating and getting local governments to paint BLM on their sidewalks.

Deleted

Poster
Good point. This is the group (mainly white hairy lib women) that were mobilized for other agitations like occupy, to the Ferguson upheaval, summer of love, to Atlantas cop city. They’re probably hoping a BLM Marxist type of group emerges. It will be hard to top the BLM assignation of 8 or more cops in Dallas, and more in Louisiana while guilting white libs into apologizing, donating and getting local governments to paint BLM on their sidewalks.
IMG_20240423_161757_618.jpgIMG_20240425_133935_692.jpg

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
This is why I think Trump loses.

What the left hasn’t figured out yet…

Today’s Supreme Court ruling on Presidential immunity for Donald Trump is a path that they have been baited into.

Two scenarios:

1. All current and former Presidents are given Presidential immunity. Trump wins.

2. There is no Presidential immunity. This will open up Pandora’s box to former Presidents.

George Bush, Barack Obama, Joe Biden and Bill Clinton can be presented with war crimes.

Trump wins this as well.

Welcome to the Thunderdome! 🍿
This is exactly why they won't let Trump win. The entire establishment (both sides of aisle) know they are at risk of being exposed. If he does win, you'll see an exodus to Tahiti or some other place with no extradition treaty taking their offshore bank accounts with them.

Goldhedge

Legendary
These aren't homegrown... unless Marxist extremism is...

USC cancels graduation ceremony and dozens are arrested on other campuses as anti-war protests grow​

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Jabby jab jab. Bet he thought he got saline
He may have been told he got saline. MI6 is doing the same to their leaders that our alphabet agencies do to ours. See Speaker Johnson.

You can call me asshole, you can call me compromised, you can call me a tool of the establishment, but you don't have to call me Johnson.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Legendary
Top Bottom