Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

JUST IN: Justice Alito just blew up the entire argument by the DOJ.

Alito: "If the president gets advice from the attorney general, that something is lawful, is that an absolute defense?"

Dreeben: “yes”

Alito: “Wouldn’t the President just pick an AG who’ll let him do whatever he wants?”

Dreeben looked stunned

Apparently the AG can provide absolute immunity, but the President who is his boss can’t.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

WARNING: EXTREMELY DISTURBING VIDEO
Do not watch if sensitive to SA, or harm to children

Anneke Lucas was born into a GLOBAL SATANIC CULT and was ritually abused and tortured throughout his childhood.

He met Jeffrey Epstein multiple times.

Here he describes child cage matches he was forced to take part in where children would fight to the death for a paying audience of wealthy elite celebrities, politicians, and whoever else was invited.

It is clear from his testimony that this is a vast and extremely powerful global network of Satanic ritual abuse of children by at least the thousands. In other clips he talks about his time at a breeding compound in Mexico, his repeated torture that dissociated his identity, and his meeting Jeffrey Epstein, as well as his journey towards freedom and eventual recovery.

If you don’t believe this could possibly be real, I encourage you to watch the entire episode here:

And you may want to download it, in case it mysteriously disappears from the internet.

The implications of this are beyond massive and may force you to rethink more than a few scandals that have come to light in the last twenty years…

I am no expert in body language- but I see no signs of deception and see no reason for him to make up such a horrific story. Judge for yourself.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Where can I get one of these?

View attachment 215606

I have to go to the doc today for hemorrhoids and I'd like a gift to give my female Colombian doctor.

Pro Tip -

When it comes to prostate exams or other butthole related medical needs...

See a female doc as they have smaller fingers.

Follow Me Here for More Medial Advice!
And she can take samples with her fingernails.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
This is why I think Trump loses.

What the left hasn’t figured out yet…

Today’s Supreme Court ruling on Presidential immunity for Donald Trump is a path that they have been baited into.

Two scenarios:

1. All current and former Presidents are given Presidential immunity. Trump wins.

2. There is no Presidential immunity. This will open up Pandora’s box to former Presidents.

George Bush, Barack Obama, Joe Biden and Bill Clinton can be presented with war crimes.

Trump wins this as well.

Welcome to the Thunderdome! 🍿

Ofallontiger

Poster
I would like the answer as well. Russia should be destroying this country. Maybe Russia is doing what powerful nations do(Incorrectly I might add) post WW2 is fight a political fight with the media and show they are not trying to harm civilians. When we bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki, It probably saved between 50,000 and 100,000 American soldiers lives. We were going to invade Japan with ground troops if we did not use Fat Man and Little Boy. The media did not like it so they ruined every war since. I say kill a bunch of them with Big Bombs and we will not lose American soldiers. Just imagined if we hit Pyongyang, North Korea and Hanoi North Vietnam with Atomic Bombs. The wars would have been over sooner and the US would have been victorius and dont say they had backing of Russia and China. They would have backed down
Good Lord, you are promoting that we commit more crimes against humanity. You act as if we are the good guys. Have you learned nothing from being a part of this group.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
This is why I think Trump loses.

What the left hasn’t figured out yet…

Today’s Supreme Court ruling on Presidential immunity for Donald Trump is a path that they have been baited into.

Two scenarios:

1. All current and former Presidents are given Presidential immunity. Trump wins.

2. There is no Presidential immunity. This will open up Pandora’s box to former Presidents.

George Bush, Barack Obama, Joe Biden and Bill Clinton can be presented with war crimes.

Trump wins this as well.

Welcome to the Thunderdome! 🍿
Something about a mirror I think

Top Bottom