Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Worst TV commercials!

yankmenoodle

Elite
I've been binge watching the Motor Trend channel. They have the worst commercials I've ever seen. I can't imagine who they appeal to. The "Axe" commercial where a fugly guy walks out of his apartment, and a girl mural on the side of a bus grabs him. Then the Can-Am commercial where they try to make a metro sexual guy and girl look dangerous, and a Cheese Its commercial where a guy imagines he's in a monster truck made out of cheese. I wonder if ten year old's are the target audience. Oh, almost forgot the H&R Block commercial. No explanation. You'll recognize it when you see it.

El Tigre

Poster
All prescription medicine commercials that show people smiling and happy dancing on the beach or having a bbq with family while stating in a calm, soothing tone: "common side effects from this medicine can include, but are not limited to: Internal bleeding, hemorrhagic fever, blindness, paralysis, or death"

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
All prescription medicine commercials that show people smiling and happy dancing on the beach or having a bbq with family while stating in a calm, soothing tone: "common side effects from this medicine can include, but are not limited to: Internal bleeding, hemorrhagic fever, blindness, paralysis, or death"

Top Bottom