Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wood you?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
This chick claims we met at a show but she had a boyfriend then but I still gave her my number. I was at that show and it does sound like something I would do since idgaf. I kinda remember her but I don't remember her looking like this.
Can anyone find if this is a stock photo or for real? Unlike @soyfaggot im not in to chicks w dicks123_1(2).jpeg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Is there a penis tucked in there somewhere cause I fail to see the problem
See that's where I'm at. We are texting now. The chick i remember was super hot but the pic looks like Putins exwife
I don't need that shit again.

She wants to come over. I'm thinking about loading up my guns and rolling a fatty and see what happens.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
This chick claims we met at a show but she had a boyfriend then but I still gave her my number. I was at that show and it does sound like something I would do since idgaf. I kinda remember her but I don't remember her looking like this.
Can anyone find if this is a stock photo or for real? Unlike @soyfaggot im not in to chicks w dicksView attachment 117525

Google image search didn't find that pic ever posted on the net, which is encouraging. Go for it!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Just being realistic here, that bitch is fake and @tickdickler trying to catfish.
I agree.but here we are.
She doesn't want my secrets. She could read them all here.
Yet i do not believe in unicorns.
I do believe some weird shit though.
And tbh this shit doesn't happen to me so thats why I asked my trusted allies the American Patriots
We know who we are.

Someone knew I was at that show. I was half drunk and remember meeting her and me being funny. Chicks love money and funny. I have funny.
Ty @GatorOK

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
She sounds hot. I'm gonna bet Russian bc she speaks perfectly. None yall Americans speak the Queens English outside of court.
I don't speak French but they don't speak southern

Edit: we are gonna meet at a place I'm ok at. They know me.
I'm intrigued. A freeblowjob at worst is like a sore dick. It is hard to beat

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
I agree.but here we are.
She doesn't want my secrets. She could read them all here.
Yet i do not believe in unicorns.
I do believe some weird shit though.
And tbh this shit doesn't happen to me so thats why I asked my trusted allies the American Patriots
We know who we are.

Someone knew I was at that show. I was half drunk and remember meeting her and me being funny. Chicks love money and funny. I have funny.
Ty @GatorOK
I don’t know why I am getting a shout out, but happy I could help. Chicks love the funny. Plow on!

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
See that's where I'm at. We are texting now. The chick i remember was super hot but the pic looks like Putins exwife
I don't need that shit again.

She wants to come over. I'm thinking about loading up my guns and rolling a fatty and see what happens.
I’m here for it…..gonna need detail….for research and security purposes. I can alert the police if things go south and he tries to rob/kill you.

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
Can anyone find if this is a stock photo or for real? Unlike @soyfaggot im not in to chicks w dicksView attachment 117525
tenor (2).gif

D

Deleted member 2886

20220710_174520.gif
Mint bod, dunno bout the face though,...questionable at best.

*There's YT vids of ugly af bitches basically painting on an entirely different face,...it's kinda hilariously alarming.

*Also, she could've used any number of "face &/or body" editing tools.

Other than that,...nothing wrong with getting ya mack on,...tap 'n' gap.

Probably better to go to her place so ya can sus her out first, especially just incase she turns out to be a total fkn nutcase/stalker.

Sure ya already know to bring & install your own rubber,...and dispose of it personally.

SKOL!

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
How it started:

123_1-2-jpeg.117525

How it's going:

clown-watering-plant.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom