Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wood you?

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
This chick claims we met at a show but she had a boyfriend then but I still gave her my number. I was at that show and it does sound like something I would do since idgaf. I kinda remember her but I don't remember her looking like this.
Can anyone find if this is a stock photo or for real? Unlike @soyfaggot im not in to chicks w dicksView attachment 117525
So - @Rebarcock. - you okay today?
Your profile shows you AWOL for over 24 hours...

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Sounds like she is a hooker.
I asked her if she wanted to go out for a fun night. She asked me how I would pay.
That confused me I was like I guess wither cash or my CC. She asked if I could get gift cards. That threw flags everywhere. So I kept digging. She wanted to come over right then for a couple hours. I told her I was a reserve officer in my town. She hung up and blocked my number
Lmao.
Sorry it took so long to get back.
I'm guessing the dude was her protection not a boyfriend.
@Rebarcock. Any top of the morning updates?

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
I asked her if she wanted to go out for a fun night. She asked me how I would pay.
That confused me I was like I guess wither cash or my CC. She asked if I could get gift cards. That threw flags everywhere. So I kept digging. She wanted to come over right then for a couple hours. I told her I was a reserve officer in my town. She hung up and blocked my number
Lmao.
The delayed response was perfect.

We were a whisker away from writing your obit.

Glad your ok(aside from the case of blue balls).

Agreed. Just odd she waited so long.
I'd guess she used to be a high dollar hooker. I'd bet drugs knocked her around or her pimp just wants more money any amount.

So I went and bought some gift cards
Lol
This all sounds so depraved, dude.

Unrelated note, where do you live and where is the best place to get gift cards?

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Lmao.
shes not a hooker dude. Its some pajeet across the world.. he'll have you sending him pictures of the back of gift cards for eternity. grow up

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
😮How can we know it actually was the real RebarCock. using his account though?

What if he was gagged-tied to a chair "Marcellus Wallace" style while someone checked to see how much we knew??

Sort of unrelated, but your Simpsons gif reminded me of this funny old ass South Park Randy clip-

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Lmao.
This is exactly how you do it......

Also leaving the board for 24-48 hours added to the fun!! Great job bro!

Top Bottom