Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WTF Dr. Who special

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
The wife and I started the new Doctor Who specials on Disney Plus. We always enjoyed the David Tennant seasons of the show.

Well 10 minutes in to this one you find out one of the main characters is a trans getting bullied in school. I just tried to ignore it and gave it 10 more minutes. Then the tranny scolded a character for assuming an aliens pronouns. At this point I was done with that shit, but I just let it run in the background. A little bit later, the tranny becomes the hero because the Doctor is both male and female “Binary” but the solution to the shows problems is the tranny being non-binary.

Unreal

The wife and I started the new Doctor Who specials on Disney Plus. We always enjoyed the David Tennant seasons of the show.

Well 10 minutes in to this one you find out one of the main characters is a trans getting bullied in school. I just tried to ignore it and gave it 10 more minutes. Then the tranny scolded a character for assuming an aliens pronouns. At this point I was done with that shit, but I just let it run in the background. A little bit later, the tranny becomes the hero because the Doctor is both male and female “Binary” but the solution to the shows problems is the tranny being non-binary.

Unreal
Not surprised your faggot ass watches that stuff.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
When in doubt, stick to Judge Judy on YouTube

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Cable must be so bad these days. I haven't watched it in close to 15 years.

I'm a weeb so as long as I can find anime somewhere on the internet, I'm good.
My daughters and I have been really enjoying One Piece. So many episodes

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Yeah but not at that level. I don’t think it’s even possible to shove that shit more in someone’s face. A trannie is required to save the world
If it was made after 2020 then we pass over it. It's all bullshit. I will watch the new shorsey when it comes to HULU

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Yeah but not at that level. I don’t think it’s even possible to shove that shit more in someone’s face. A trannie is required to save the world
It's Russell T Davies. He's a gay writer and swore to make Dr Who even more progressive and gay. He's putting in stuff just to piss off the "chuds". Once Disney got involved financially he had a greenlight to do every weird thing in his crazy little mind.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
It's Russell T Davies. He's a gay writer and swore to make Dr Who even more progressive and gay. He's putting in stuff just to piss off the "chuds". Once Disney got involved financially he had a greenlight to do every weird thing in his crazy little mind.
There’s a Pedo in this thread.

Not surprised to see Dr. Who move further to the left given who their base is.

Cable news is pretty worthless these days. YouTube will give you pretty much everything you could ever need plus you can still get cable highlights when you want. I have been watching a lot of videos from The Hoover Institution lately and this one of Condoleezza Rice was very good. I really wish the GOP had run her for POTUS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom