Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Won't keep bothering folks by clogging up the GOAT

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
ALL subjects that interest anybody are welcome.
I don't really post conspiracy stuff or at least designate it that way and didn't want to ruin anyone's fun.

Trying to make the Forum great for everyone!

America 1st

Founder
Wait a minute you are too much for the q crowd?

let’s get weird
Might be too political 🤷‍♂️

It's a conspiracy thread so I don't want to drown everyone in politics if they're not into that sorta thing / speculation.

I've Russelled some jim jams with my personal opinions on politics and the Dance thread is the bread and butter to many. I'm humble and real enough to do whatever is best for the group.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I don't really post conspiracy stuff or at least designate it that way and didn't want to ruin anyone's fun.

Trying to make the Forum great for everyone!
The thing is... the conspiracy theories aren't theories. 😉

Post what you want. Those who aren't interested? No big deal.

I skip the crypto talk because, frankly, it makes my brain bleed just trying to understand. Not something that personally interests me, but lots of others love it. It doesn't turn me away from the thread that posters are discussing something I'm not particularly interested in and I would never think to try to tell them to hush it.

Post what you want, take or leave what you want. That goes for all of us.

America 1st

Founder
The thing is... the conspiracy theories aren't theories. 😉

Post what you want. Those who aren't interested? No big deal.

I skip the crypto talk because, frankly, it makes my brain bleed just trying to understand. Not something that personally interests me, but lots of others love it. It doesn't turn me away from the thread that posters are discussing something I'm not particularly interested in and I would never think to try to tell them to hush it.

Post what you want, take or leave what you want. That goes for all of us.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
It started as sort of a catch all conspiracy theory theory thread/vegas shooting thread, but honestly it turned into a mostly political thread a long time ago. I enjoy your contributions, though never seem to get caught up in that thread. You do post alot in there, but there have been many posters over the years to do that. If someone doesn't like it, they can skip your posts or ignore you imo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom