Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The FSF Podcast Ep.3 Feedback!

JerBearr

Thank you for everyone that tuned in or has watched the podcast rerun! If you haven't seen it yet, you can watch the rerun below! We would love some feedback! Positive or negative: we want everyone's opinions to make this podcast grow!

This week we did things differently and personally I liked the flow of the podcast. In future podcasts we will get the caller issue sorted out. We did not realize we had an issue until the second caller. After the podcast finished we sorted out the issue, so we won't have that problem again! While we're still hosting on YouTube we really need YouTube live comment interaction to make the best possible FSF-User interaction, but we will continue to post the podcast link on the FSF main board and we will try to monitor the replies on that post, but it is a little more difficult.

In terms of the topics discussed, we had a lot more podcast like discussion between us which I thoroughly enjoyed. We don't want to only talk about controversial topics, but if we do, we want to be able to have a podcast where opinions between the hosts can be different yet still host an enjoyable podcast to watch! Please give feedback on the topics, how the flow was, and what you want to see! We're still in the early stages of this podcast, so we are working through the logistical parts as they come up! :)

BigBucnNole

Elite
Need to create a basic format, then recycle that every episode. Seems a little too much shooting from the hip.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Need to create a basic format, then recycle that every episode. Seems a little too much shooting from the hip.
Dude tgis whole fucking thing is fro n the hip. Get a talent to fit n and you can produce it. Always critical

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
Dude tgis whole fucking thing is fro n the hip. Get a talent to fit n and you can produce it. Always critical
Episode 3 was planned out top to bottom. However, there's definitely room for improvement. Thanks for your feedback.

JerBearr

Thank you for the feedback! I know @BLatta12 just posted, but to be a little more descriptive...

We noticed that episode 1 and 2 were lacking a little, so we did the best we could to plan episode 3 from the beginning to the end. Of course it's live and we are all still new to this, so we know there's still learning to do. I think episode 3 was much of what you suggested. There's definitely room for improvement still, but we agree with you! :)

BigBucnNole

Elite
Thank you for the feedback! I know @BLatta12 just posted, but to be a little more descriptive...

We noticed that episode 1 and 2 were lacking a little, so we did the best we could to plan episode 3 from the beginning to the end. Of course it's live and we are all still new to this, so we know there's still learning to do. I think episode 3 was much of what you suggested. There's definitely room for improvement still, but we agree with you! :)

Great! I think if I had my perfect show, I’d do 3 to 5 segments, maybe que it up with news stories and thoughts going in. Assign each segment to a person to organize and prep and then do a combo of the other guy’s thoughts and maybe a call in commentary.

JerBearr

Great! I think if I had my perfect show, I’d do 3 to 5 segments, maybe que it up with news stories and thoughts going in. Assign each segment to a person to organize and prep and then do a combo of the other guy’s thoughts and maybe a call in commentary.
That's actually almost exactly what we tried to do. Each of the people created their own segment they can speak on, gave the background, opened up for discussion with the crew, and then later opened the line for a call in to get their opinion.

I like how it went. I think it's still very clear that we can do better, but I think that's due to us being new. The format felt very good, at least to me.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
So here’s an idea: if anyone has ever listened to the podcast “Something to Wrestle With”, it’s 2 guys that sit down and talk about individual wrestlers and events every week. For example, one week they will talk about Hulk Hogan from 85-87, next week they’ll talk about The Undertaker 94-96. The next week, they might talk about Wrestlemania 4, so on and so on. The entire episode is devoted solely to that person or event, including both personal and professional life. I think it’d be cool if we let common posters tell their individual stories, maybe twice a month or so? What do y’all think my brethren? I’d personally love to hear the stories of @Croot_Overlord @DurdenDiedFSU @America 1st @Viking @Cre8ive @catreaper @BurtReynoldsMustache @Nape so many of y’all I’m interested in! I think there’s some QUALITY personalities on this board that have some amazing stories!

JerBearr

So here’s an idea: if anyone has ever listened to the podcast “Something to Wrestle With”, it’s 2 guys that sit down and talk about individual wrestlers and events every week. For example, one week they will talk about Hulk Hogan from 85-87, next week they’ll talk about The Undertaker 94-96. The next week, they might talk about Wrestlemania 4, so on and so on. The entire episode is devoted solely to that person or event, including both personal and professional life. I think it’d be cool if we let common posters tell their individual stories, maybe twice a month or so? What do y’all think my brethren? I’d personally love to hear the stories of @Croot_Overlord @DurdenDiedFSU @America 1st @Viking @Cre8ive @catreaper @BurtReynoldsMustache @Nape so many of y’all I’m interested in! I think there’s some QUALITY personalities on this board that have some amazing stories!
I think that's a fantastic idea. We are actually working on something to do with Patrons and the podcast (that will probably be released in this weeks podcast and launched in next weeks??), but that would be a great way to implement something like that. We will definitely keep it in mind.

Top Bottom