Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why have I been downgraded from Captain?

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
To participant

FSF, do y’all random number generator assign these titles? Did I really just receive a demotion with no explanation?

The lack of transparency must end Dammit!

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
tenor.gif

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Damn dude you weren't even on the NSFW forum. You got access to that, the Patron's pub and I gave you a Founders tag too. Thanks for the support man
I’m not a big believer in splitting up the forums and going all over the place from thing to thing. I’m a retard who likes things simple and streamlined. I always saw y’all did like a PayPal autopay thing but I didn’t know people can just venmo you that’s way easier

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Why am I having troubles tagging folks? Can’t tag CL or Jordan!

Jordan is yore bitch ass 24?

America 1st

Founder
I'd be there in a second but I lost my job this week over some bullllllllllshit.

I'll tell the story some day when things cool off. I'll be alright for now though
Did you get arrested in Bham and not tell us?

Better be pix!

America 1st

Founder
Are you about to start the Sound Of Music “you are 16 going on 17” Rolph Nazi song? If so I’m here for it
I don’t post frogs because I’m a commie...
America 1st is the new Nazi party bruh!

MSM told me so it’s gotta be true.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
I don’t post frogs because I’m a commie...
America 1st is the new Nazi party bruh!

MSM told me so it’s gotta be true.
Nazis atrocities are always out front and center due to the anti white agenda

I hate how no one cares about the atrocities that the Chinese suffered at the hands of the Japanese, and we reward that same government with an Olympics

(im no fan of China, I just hate the racial agenda)

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Apparently it is no longer in vogue to call people from India “brown”
Luckily this happened to you at the turn of the tide. A lot of business owners all over the country are getting fed up with people fired for ridiculous HR violations, so there’s a market to hire people with your skills all over the place. You’ll be much more able to land back on your feet than it seems right now I promise you(unless you suck at your job or something)

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Luckily this happened to you at the turn of the tide. A lot of business owners all over the country are getting fed up with people fired for ridiculous HR violations, so there’s a market to hire people with your skills all over the place. You’ll be much more able to land back on your feet than it seems right now I promise you(unless you suck at your job or something)
I’m a beast at radar. I’m joking about the “brown” thing but I did “amicably” separate from my company last week. Can’t go in to details. I’ll be alright though and I plan on digging in to the FSF the next few months

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
I’m a beast at radar. I’m joking about the “brown” thing but I did “amicably” separate from my company last week. Can’t go in to details. I’ll be alright though and I plan on digging in to the FSF the next few months
Amicable is great! Not a termination and you can make up any cockamamie excuse you want.

If you need someone to fake a reference give me a call I’m great on the phone

Latest posts

Top Bottom