Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why are cats so scary?

QuanChi

Elite
I just moved into a new place, about 5 months, but since I've been here I have been feeding this cat, presumably a stray, and lately it has been coming into my house through the kitchen window at night. I purposely did this because I just saw a video on reddit about cats going into car hoods because its cold and they get fried or torn apart, so I have been letting it sleep in my house during the night. I give it some food and it leaves and does its thing during the day and will sometimes come back in the middle for a snack but then leave and won't come back till the evening. BUT, I get very scared at this thing when it looks into my eyes even though I have gotten somewhat on a friendly basis with this cat , it purrs like a mofo when I even get near it but holy cow when it locks eyes with me it makes me want to look away. Is there something inherently demonic about cats?

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I just moved into a new place, about 5 months, but since I've been here I have been feeding this cat, presumably a stray, and lately it has been coming into my house through the kitchen window at night. I purposely did this because I just saw a video on reddit about cats going into car hoods because its cold and they get fried or torn apart, so I have been letting it sleep in my house during the night. I give it some food and it leaves and does its thing during the day and will sometimes come back in the middle for a snack but then leave and won't come back till the evening. BUT, I get very scared at this thing when it looks into my eyes even though I have gotten somewhat on a friendly basis with this cat , it purrs like a mofo when I even get near it but holy cow when it locks eyes with me it makes me want to look away. Is there something inherently demonic about cats?
I promise you that cat is not your friend. the entire time its looking at you all it is thinking about is ways to kill you. Honestly I cant even believe you're letting a stray cat just enter your home whenever it wants.. wtf are you thinking. You're gonna wake up one night and there's gonna be a gay cat orgy going on in your living room.
1637204574055.gif

QuanChi

Elite
I promise you that cat is not your friend. the entire time its looking at you all it is thinking about is ways to kill you. Honestly I cant even believe you're letting a stray cat just enter your home whenever it wants.. wtf are you thinking. You're gonna wake up one night and there's gonna be a gay cat orgy going on in your living room.
View attachment 60002
I’m legit worried

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Yes. You are under his spell now. Time for a catorcism.

mrt

Elite
I have never owned a cat only dogs, but I do like cats. A good friend had 5 cats and 10 or 12 Goats. The goats had the task of keeping tumble weeds ate down, it's true a goat will eat anything. The cats had an outdoor cat carpet tree they could all lay around in at the end of the day and relax. One day I was watching the cats in their cat tree and the goats were under the carpet tree bumping their heads against the bottom of the boxes in the tree. It was funny as hell the cats bumping up and down you could see daylight between the cat and the box every time a goat would bump his head. The goats weren't trying to hurt the cats they just did what goats normally do and the cats altho a bit pissed off just kept on resting.

This particular cat's name was Thomas, same as my first name. I always hated the name and was never called by my first name because it was never used since I thought it was a cat's name.

Me and my friends cat Thomas.  Nevada.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom