Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wireless wifi security camera that will notify, Rec's

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
From my previous posts here about that crack head sucker punch and then shitting on one of my listings is back. Now I need proof to take with me to court.

I need a camera like a Ring or something that can record remotely to my phone and that will pop up live when motion is detected. Any recs?

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I like Ring. They have indoor and outdoor wifi power and battery. You get phone alerts and will record video instead of just live stream if you pay $100/year for history. Amazon bought Ring.
What if I don't have the subscription? is it just the live feed and answering and that's it? what if I need the evidence of him trespassing.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
From my previous posts here about that crack head sucker punch and then shitting on one of my listings is back. Now I need proof to take with me to court.

I need a camera like a Ring or something that can record remotely to my phone and that will pop up live when motion is detected. Any recs?
Gus is no help now.
I just bought bought more motion detecting intruder alerting 160 dec siren, dog barking,and gun shots for 23.98.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
I had a Wyze Cam 1080p Pan 1st generation when I lived in an apartment, and was able to set it up to send me texts when motion was detected, and I could then view a live feed on my phone. Looks like they have made several revisions since then:

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I had a Wyze Cam 1080p Pan 1st generation when I lived in an apartment, and was able to set it up to send me texts when motion was detected, and I could then view a live feed on my phone. Looks like they have made several revisions since then:

Fuck it I'll try both.

Latest posts

Top Bottom