Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why America 1st is not being a “conservative”

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Kristi lost some more brownie points today. She probably thinks executive orders are bad too.

Loser’s mentality. Kristi isn’t America 1st yet.

America 1st

Founder
I don't have a problem with her statement.
So you support a small military, defunding law enforcement, and eliminating CBP & ICE? You would support businesses requiring vaccination and reject government laws and mandates that stipulate otherwise?

Government is gonna support yore way of life and values or it is gonna support the other guy’s.

BigBucnNole

Elite
So you support a small military, defunding law enforcement, and eliminating CBP & ICE? You would support businesses requiring vaccination and reject government laws and mandates that stipulate otherwise?

Government is gonna support yore way of life and values or it is gonna support the other guy’s.

Yes to all of that. You fucking big government nanny state authoritarian asshole.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
But are you against the freedom of businesses to choose to do what they want with their property/ establishments, right or wrong?

Agree.

I do not think its OK for the government to pretend to be a private business to circumvent the law. I don't think its OK for the government to have de-facto power through a private business.

There is not an absolute answer to your gotcha question

BigBucnNole

Elite
Agree.

I do not think its OK for the government to pretend to be a private business to circumvent the law. I don't think its OK for the government to have de-facto power through a private business.

There is not an absolute answer to your gotcha question

Private businesses like facebook have a strangle hold predominantly because of government backed regulations and incentives. We don't need to be telling businesses what they can and can't do with their money. As long as it doesn't harm anyone, who gives a shit. And similarly, we don't need the government fostering monopolies and winners just because.

You get the government out of private business and facebook either goes the way of myspace or never generates such a level of market share.

These populist clowns are nothing more than authoritarian liberals. They are as cancerous as left leaning liberals. I think there is something about being out of power that makes folks go NPC.

Last edited:

America 1st

Founder
Im against a mandate for this vaccine, absolutely
I think it’s pretty clear it’s the government’s role to protect its all citizens from practices that discriminate against certain citizens and groups.

Its really pretty straightforward; folks believe the government has the right to regulate businesses or they don’t.

Last edited:

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Her Tweet didn't say any of that.

America 1st

Founder
Her Tweet didn't say any of that.
Yes it did.

Let’s be intellectually honest about this since the future of our country depends on whether conservatives are willing to adapt to these principles.

If they don’t we’ll see the Dims control government and conservatives will have nobody to blame but themselves.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Yes it did.

Let’s be intellectually honest about this since the future of our country depends on whether conservatives are willing to adapt to these principles.

If they don’t we’ll see the Dims control government and conservatives will have nobody to blame but themselves.
No she didn’t say anything about a small military, or defunding the police. Definitely was not advocating of forced Vaxx.

She was talking about limited government power and scope. The same small government Reagan talked about.

You’re a bit unhinged on this one.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
When businesses believe they can get into people's personal medical profiles is where the government has a duty to protect the people's rights. Mandating that people take a bullshit injection is so far beyond the pale of what any corporation should be allowed to make policy. It is no different than them discriminating against a protected class. If they cannot discriminate due to age, sex, race, religion, they sure as fuck have no business discriminating against a person due to medical decisions.

Mahozzle

Elite
Founder
A little over the top with this one.
Populists are a little
Libertarian and a little conservative…

Lots of moving parts…

but assuming Noem is insisting on limiting govt by squashing the military and police from this tweet is asinine.

BigBucnNole

Elite
When businesses believe they can get into people's personal medical profiles is where the government has a duty to protect the people's rights. Mandating that people take a bullshit injection is so far beyond the pale of what any corporation should be allowed to make policy. It is no different than them discriminating against a protected class. If they cannot discriminate due to age, sex, race, religion, they sure as fuck have no business discriminating against a person due to medical decisions.

Fuck off Karen. If I want my employees vaxxed, or if I want them to wear polos, it's none of your business. Employees don't like it, it's a free country and they are always free to leave and I'll suffer or not suffer come what may. It's an issue for employees and employers to figure, not you fuckin statists.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Fuck off Karen. If I want my employees vaxxed, or if I want them to wear polos, it's none of your business. Employees don't like it, well it's a free country and they are always free to leave.
Fuck you dickhead. Comparing forcing someone to be injected with something or having them wear a fucking polo? Nope.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Keep telling yourself that. Especially after voting for Obama.
Yeah. Obama was my awakening. I voted Dem because that was what my Dad espoused. He is pro union. After serving under Obama for 4 years and seeing the bullshit he did during his 8 years, no fucking chance I vote for the radical commie left anymore. They are so far removed from JFK Dems.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Yeah. Obama was my awakening. I voted Dem because that was what my Dad espoused. He is pro union. After serving under Obama for 4 years and seeing the bullshit he did during his 8 years, no fucking chance I vote for the radical commie left anymore. They are so far removed from JFK Dems.

This is the problem, you bring that shit to the good guys. Keep your god damn nose out of other peoples’ business. Their choices between employers and employees does not concern you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom