Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why America 1st is not being a “conservative”

BigBucnNole

Elite
So if a woman gets pregnant, and you demand she get an abortion, you think you should be allowed to fire her for insubordination?

Red herring much? There is already a pregnancy discrimination act.

If there weren't would I support an employer firing an employee for getting or not getting an abortion? No. Just like I don't support employers using jobs as leverage to get their employees vaccinated. I'd still support the rights of the employer to be a dick. I'm not Karen enough to go interfere.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Red herring much? There is already a pregnancy discrimination act.

If there weren't would I support an employer firing an employee for getting or not getting an abortion? No. Just like I don't support employers using jobs as leverage to get their employees vaccinated. I'd still support the rights of the employer to be a dick. I'm not Karen enough to go interfere.
So you support women being discriminated against for being pregnant?

You also think businesses should be able to discriminate against the unvaccinated?

Do you just not believe in workers rights in general?

I know yore just trolling but you pretty much hit every point I was making earlier with @22*43*51* so thanks for the assist in showing the superiority of Trumpism to Reaganism

America 1st

Founder
This country and it's founding is far too capitalist for you. That's the point.

Gotta suck for you to live in the greatest country in the history of the world and it not be capitalist country the allows you to extort yore make-believe employees.

BigBucnNole

Elite
So you support women being discriminated against for being pregnant?

You also think businesses should be able to discriminate against the unvaccinated?

Do you just not believe in workers rights in general?

I know yore just trolling but you pretty much hit every point I was making earlier with @22*43*51* so thanks for the assist in showing the superiority of Trumpism to Reaganism

Weird, who said all those claims?

BigBucnNole

Elite
Let me explain to you goobers one last time, since you are having a hard time understanding what it means to be a free American.

An employer has the right to request anything of his/ her employees that they could possibly want as long as the request does not lead to the direct harm of the employee. That means an employer can not request an employee jump off a bridge. Or become a sex slave It means an employer CAN request a shot, or something as tasteless as abortion rights. I don't care.

Does that mean it's a smart thing for an employer to do? Probably not. It's also not smart to run around the ghetto shouting the N word. In both those cases, I respect individual freedom and liberty of people's right to be a dumbass.

When you start dictating and demanding the government step into what employers can and can't do to their employees in victimless settings, you are the asshole. No matter how vile the employer is being.

America 1st

Founder
Let me explain to you goobers one last time, since you are having a hard time understanding what it means to be a free American.

An employer has the right to request anything of his/ her employees that they could possibly want as long as the request does not lead to the direct harm of the employee. That means an employer can not request an employee jump off a bridge. Or become a sex slave It means an employer CAN request a shot, or something as tasteless as abortion rights. I don't care.

Does that mean it's a smart thing for an employer to do? Probably not. It's also not smart to run around the ghetto shouting the N word. In both those cases, I respect individual freedom and liberty of people's right to be a dumbass.

When you start dictating and demanding the government step into what employers can and can't do to their employees in victimless settings, you are the asshole. No matter how vile the employer is being.
Which amendment is this in The Constitution?

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
I get that you don’t want wasteful government spending or intrusions into yore personal life so just say that. You don’t gotta take a radical indefensible position like “being called” to “limit” government to support the above.
First you imagined Noem took that position, now you are imagining I am taking that position.

You have been building windmills to joust against ITT.

Tilt on Sir Quixote.

America 1st

Founder
First you imagined Noem took that position, now you are imagining I am taking that position.

You have been building windmills to joust against ITT.

Tilt on Sir Quixote.
🙄
I don't have a problem with her statement.

Sure one can. That's a silly statement.

The primary role of government should be Defense(military), Infrastructure and to settle disputes(courts).

The rest of "government" should be limited as fuck.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Gotta suck for you to live in the greatest country in the history of the world and it not be capitalist country the allows you to extort yore make-believe employees.
Thanks! Glad someone actually mentioned it.

Everyone having a back in forth with that TARD without acknowledging HIS whole premiss is BS(make believe).....might as well be in a padded room talking to themselves......or should just go to that @WiliJrINC fellas thread.

America 1st

Founder
Thanks! Glad someone actually mentioned it.

Everyone having a back in forth with that TARD without acknowledging HIS whole premiss is BS(make believe).....might as well be in a padded room talking to themselves......or should just go to that @WiliJrINC fellas thread.
I gotta talk to someone.

You, @ChicagoFats, @TopHook, and @Croot_Overlord are the only folks that talk to me.

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
Sure one can. That's a silly statement.

The primary role of government should be Defense(military), Infrastructure and to settle disputes(courts).

The rest of "government" should be limited as fuck.
National border enforcement needs to be in there too, although that should fall under defense.

Mahozzle

Elite
Founder
National border enforcement needs to be in there too, although that should fall under defense.
I won’t speak for him, but I’ve always lumped protection of sovereignty which includes border enforcement under the Defense category!

Latest posts

Top Bottom