Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who is the man? Picture of him on 4chan showing his phone looking at a Hunter Biden thread on /pol/

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
If yew show up two kick my ass inn anything other than the captain’s seat of yore Dear I’m gonna bee @disappointed
Dude wed smoke or drink and id make you mad somehow. Thats my world. Viking is mad at me now

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Nothing is legal anymore. The illegal system is here and we are the fools trying to play fair in their unfair world. We all need to wake up and stop pretending the country we thought we grew up in ever really existed. Until then, its cheetos, orange peckers and stupid video games. Moose and a few others are in the fight while most are still half asleep and giddy Tom brady is coming back. LOL! SKOL!
Barter town

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
i'll try and sum this up for you the best i can..this guy is basically Steve Bannon's drinking buddy who confiscated the hard drive and flew it to Switzerland to keep it safe from the US government and has been trying to force feed it to the public for 2 years... It has all of the Ukraine prosecutor info with Burisma Holdings and it keeps getting put in a dropbox and scrubbed from the internet..

there's also 1000s of pictures of Hunters' dick and of him fucking hookers and probably alot worse shit that the internet keeps deleting like pedo and incest stuff
Nuttin wrong w drinking buddies, fishing buddies or friends

Jtrain80

Legendary
Violence was not the best word to use there. I agree that the information war has and will continue to have countless casualties.

I am trying to use this thread as a brainstorm to determine: how would you fight back against the corrupt “New World Order”

As I learn more about the world around us, the more I keep coming back to a certain Bible verse:

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Ephesians 6:12

^^^^ whole lotta logic in that one.

Not that I want to turn this into a theological discussion.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
As I learn more about the world around us, the more I keep coming back to a certain Bible verse:

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Ephesians 6:12

^^^^ whole lotta logic in that one.

Not that I want to turn this into a theological discussion.
Love it. I’m with you 100%

In the end it all comes down to a theological discussion for me.

Jtrain80

Legendary

Funny what I observed from the show The Vikings.

In all groups whether vikings, Muslims, Christians, Jewish....not sure about Hindus. There is always some guy telling everyone else they are not religious enough and are going to anger God(s) or their fellow man.

In that show it was Loki.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Funny what I observed from the show The Vikings.

In all groups whether vikings, Muslims, Christians, Jewish....not sure about Hindus. There is always some guy telling everyone else they are not religious enough and are going to anger God(s) or their fellow man.

In that show it was Loki.
Ties directly into Christianity (and the philosophical foundation of it) IMO: All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God and that’s why we had to be saved. God is perfectly just and the debt caused by our lack of perfection had to be paid by someone that was perfect

PleasureMoose

Legendary

what are you suggesting we do to rid the hierarchy of this prison planet we're on?
I think we get what we deserve...we got ourselves into this mess by lack of faith and we're gonna have to get ourselves out

people are slowly starting to enjoy their own enslavement more and more...we gotta start knocking on doors and cut the head off the snake before its too late

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
what are you suggesting we do to rid the hierarchy of this prison planet we're on?
I think we get what we deserve...we got ourselves into this mess by lack of faith and we're gonna have to get ourselves out

people are slowly starting to enjoy their own enslavement more and more...we gotta start knocking on doors and cut the head off the snake before its too late
That's a question I don't know the answer to. But I think one of the points that @Jtrain80 is trying to make with that verse is whatever evil you get rid of is going to be replaced by some other form of evil. It doesn't mean give up, but what it does mean is there is no permanent or absolute answer.

Here is from Matthew Chapter 6:
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Which means to me: Do what is in front of you, in your life., don't try and save the entire world today.

Jtrain80

Legendary
That's a question I don't know the answer to. But I think one of the points that @Jtrain80 is trying to make with that verse is whatever evil you get rid of is going to be replaced by some other form of evil. It doesn't mean give up, but what it does mean is there is no permanent or absolute answer.

Here is from Matthew Chapter 6:
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Which means to me: Do what is in front of you, in your life., don't try and save the entire world today.

Exactly what I was trying to say.

Latest posts

Top Bottom