Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who is the man? Picture of him on 4chan showing his phone looking at a Hunter Biden thread on /pol/

PleasureMoose

Legendary
More details please. Once every couple months I pull my head out of my imaginary world I live inside of my head and try and see some current events
i'll try and sum this up for you the best i can..this guy is basically Steve Bannon's drinking buddy who confiscated the hard drive and flew it to Switzerland to keep it safe from the US government and has been trying to force feed it to the public for 2 years... It has all of the Ukraine prosecutor info with Burisma Holdings and it keeps getting put in a dropbox and scrubbed from the internet..

there's also 1000s of pictures of Hunters' dick and of him fucking hookers and probably alot worse shit that the internet keeps deleting like pedo and incest stuff

TJHall1

Legendary
i'll try and sum this up for you the best i can..this guy is basically Steve Bannon's drinking buddy who confiscated the hard drive and flew it to Switzerland to keep it safe from the US government and has been trying to force feed it to the public for 2 years... It has all of the Ukraine prosecutor info with Burisma Holdings and it keeps getting put in a dropbox and scrubbed from the internet..

there's also 1000s of pictures of Hunters' dick and of him fucking hookers and probably alot worse shit that the internet keeps deleting like pedo and incest stuff
Like this stuff but color me skeptical.

Wait What

Elite
Founder
More details please. Once every couple months I pull my head out of my imaginary world I live inside of my head and try and see some current events
Someone posted a video of him in the Dancing thread. In it, he states that he's in possession of the contents of Hunter's laptop and he goes into a little detail regarding its contents. He said he's going to be releasing part of the contents to the public because nothing is being done about the crimes Hunter has allegedly committed.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

I paid attention to the first round of releases. Hunter’s dick: impressive to say the least.

It made me think of that guy that went on the news and guarenteed hunter was a complicit and no one did a damn thing

QuanChi

Elite
Latest iteration of a psyop to hold the right wings attention and give some people hope that justice is being served. Same way the Trump investigation continues to be dangled like a carrot in front of the left. Nothing will happen, time will go on, people will continue to have their liberties taken away. Such is life. Everyone’s at fault, myself included

I’m not denying Hunter did anything wrong, clearly he did. I’m just describing what will happen from this point forward.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Sounds nice, but you and I both know it’s not feasible. So what do we do?
im dead serious i understand its sounds impossible and its a tough pill to swallow for all the pussies out there but extreme measure has to happen to rid this world of the evil that's is being suppressed onto us.. and all the people who still believe voting will solve this should get in line at the gallows too

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
im dead serious i understand its sounds impossible and its a tough pill to swallow for all the pussies out there but extreme measure has to happen to rid this world of the evil that's is being suppressed onto us.. and all the people who still believe voting will solve this should get in line at the gallows too
How do you do that though? I agree that a real good place to start is recognizing that “voting” isn’t going to fix anything. Definitely a good place to start

TJHall1

Legendary
How do you do that though? I agree that a real good place to start is recognizing that “voting” isn’t going to fix anything. Definitely a good place to start
The only way to do that is impossible. This govt would destroy you before you tried. To even start is an entirely other thread. There's only steering right now.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
The only way to do that is impossible. This govt would destroy you before you tried. To even start is an entirely other thread. There's only steering right now.
That’s another fair point that really bounds the space. If you want to unravel the whole thing it needs to be done legally.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
My job is to make sure the website works and make sure no one gets censored. I don’t keep up with the news, don’t really care about it to be honest
My comment stands. Even with my other question.. board mods need to be more involved — if they are the ones on the show y’all produce.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
My comment stands. Even with my other question.. board mods need to be more involved — if they are the ones on the show y’all produce.
What do you mean be more involved? I work on this thing every day to make a nice space for everyone. It’s not easy keeping something like this maintained. Standing something up is it’s own unique challenge, but maintaining it is a full time job

Latest posts

Top Bottom