Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who is about to get walloped by HURRICANE ELSA?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Pretty scary, winds are up to like 20 mph in Sarasota. Trying to decide if I should board up the windows just northeast of Orlando.

I thought it was a tropical storm, or is that just after a couple days of landfall where I am? No preparations here. Just expecting rain and a little wind. May be some limbs down or something.

Stay safe

BigBucnNole

Elite
I’ve lived in Florida my entire life. Lost power for 7 days after Irma and 6 days after Mathew in my current house. Bunch of other ones before that.

You must've been in the panhandle. I lost power from Hermine, Irma, and Michael was a shit show.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I’ve lived in Florida my entire life. Lost power for 7 days after Irma and 6 days after Mathew in my current house. Bunch of other ones before that.

Matthew fucked us up, here along the I-95 corridor in SC. Unreal what that thing did for a cat 1, just brushing our coast. I know it was much stronger before it got to us, but that thing punched well above its weight.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Pretty scary, winds are up to like 20 mph in Sarasota. Trying to decide if I should board up the windows just northeast of Orlando.
That's totally fucking scary - winds of 20 miles an hour can blow your dog over! Stay inside and call 911 now!

Top Bottom