Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

what's the moment you realized you were getting old

rebar

Elite
In the past 2 years I have vmbecome anemic which I found out runs in my family. I would be could on 95 degree days and always lethargic everything was a giant chore started and iron supplemt every couple days and now I'm good again. Surprised me how much I had been affected by it

In the past 2 years I have vmbecome anemic which I found out runs in my family. I would be could on 95 degree days and always lethargic everything was a giant chore started and iron supplemt every couple days and now I'm good again. Surprised me how much I had been affected by it
That becasue you are a black hybrid

rebar

Elite
That is confusing. I need to get disability pay if that is how I type. Disfusting degenerative cogbisis

rebar

Elite
My hair turned grey/white on the sides like Dr. Strange or Mr. Fantastic.
You're an odd duck. A Charlie in the Box if you will.
Your shit is still too long. But whatever. Preach the Wisdom of Solomon. Wasn't he Jesus's great grand dads sperms the holy spirit came upon Mary with?

You're an odd duck. A Charlie in the Box if you will.
Your shit is still too long. But whatever. Preach the Wisdom of Solomon. Wasn't he Jesus's great grand dads sperms the holy spirit came upon Mary with?

Thank you very much.

Don't care

Will do

Don't care

I don't either. We both are wrong mostly. But you believe and can longingly try to back your shit up.
I'm a blessed fucking idiot warrior for God. I don't have words for what I know. Yeah I'm a fucking weirdo. Back atcha
I'm just supporting the truth when all the sheepole masses are being fed lies by the Jew media/gov/indoctrination camps. That definitely makes me an outlier since I have no fear of speaking the truth. I used to be in fear when I had a wage slave job about 10 years ago.

Nothing wrong with being a weirdo as long as it's not Michael Jackson weird. I remember every year I would say there is no way this thing can get any weirder than he is and sure enough he would still surprise me. Well, the one good thing this pedo did was expose the Jews.

I have no problem reading long posts if they contain quality information but I suppose I have a longer attention span than the average joe who surfs on tiktoks and youtube shorts all day long.

What are you taking?

rebar

Elite
What are you taking?
Iron 28mg every other day or so if I need it bad I have a 46m but I try not to take them.
If my iron is low and I take the big one i get hot inner ear and it'll make me a little sick feeling.
You're suppose to be above 13.
I hovered at 12.7-12.9 for a decade or so. In the last two years ot has dropped to 11. I would have cold hands on 95 heat. Not matter what was going on i was lethargic. It started after my house burned down so o chalked ot up to just being in a shifty spot in life. 7 months ago my Dr saw it in my blood work and told me to take a supplement. I am back to normal. Good sleep. Got some get up and go again.
A big symptom os losing hair or fucked up nails but I am fine on both those areas. Whatever you do don't take to much or you'll think you are going to die. I took 2 of the bigger ones when I 1st got them to jump start. It messed me up for 4-5hrs. Not in a good boozey way

Iron 28mg every other day or so if I need it bad I have a 46m but I try not to take them.
If my iron is low and I take the big one i get hot inner ear and it'll make me a little sick feeling.
You're suppose to be above 13.
I hovered at 12.7-12.9 for a decade or so. In the last two years ot has dropped to 11. I would have cold hands on 95 heat. Not matter what was going on i was lethargic. It started after my house burned down so o chalked ot up to just being in a shifty spot in life. 7 months ago my Dr saw it in my blood work and told me to take a supplement. I am back to normal. Good sleep. Got some get up and go again.
A big symptom os losing hair or fucked up nails but I am fine on both those areas. Whatever you do don't take to much or you'll think you are going to die. I took 2 of the bigger ones when I 1st got them to jump start. It messed me up for 4-5hrs. Not in a good boozey way
Got some iron today, only ones they had were 65 mg. We’ll see.

Top Bottom