Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is your morning coffee routine

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
I get up and brew half a pot of 8 o’clock coffee as soon as I get out of bed. Usually only drink a cup but have always just brewed more than one cups worth. I drink it black like God intended.

Is coffee good for you?

1616503050830.jpeg

Renegadenole

Poster
Founder
The setup below. Heat water in an electric kettle, fresh ground coffee, pour over in French press. Four minute steep time. 32oz so the wife and I both fill a travel mug even though we drink it at home.

I put a little honey in mine. Wife has more creamer than coffee in hers.

Been doing this for years as evidenced by the paint chips and such on the hardware. Went through a couple glass presses before landing on the aluminum one.

Attachments

• 7E99DA79-9810-4C0C-ACAB-13E2074AC317.jpeg
    7E99DA79-9810-4C0C-ACAB-13E2074AC317.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Keurig. I brew up a single 20 oz tumbler that comes to work with me. I put 2 of the stok caffeine shots in it and some sugar free creamer (caramel macchiato International Delight). I liked the Coldstone creamery one, but it sends my pisser into overdrive.

Getting old sucks. Avoid at all costs.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
I'm a cold brew fag

I'll either buy some at the store for the week, or let the fresh ground beans steep overnight in the french press. I like the private selection Guatemalan/Antiguan beans. Splash of half/half & 2 splendas.

I drink about half a cup, then to the shitter. Then to the shower. Fill up cup before heading to work, then dominate the work shitter once cup is finished.

comotiger

Poster
Founder
I work from home now and got a ninja pour over setup for Christmas. Have an auto grinder and then do a half pot every morning. Prefer Dunkins original blend or if you’re from Stl Kaldis makes damn good coffee too

120north

Elite
Founder
Electric kettle, sometimes fresh ground - sometimes preground depending on what is open, pour over cone filter. Usually hit 16 oz - 20 oz. Drink most of it. I mostly drink black coffee. When I am out of coffee, I hit up Starbucks for a venti dark roast or americano depending on how i am feeling. Rare occasions I do a latte. I used to be addicted to the latte macchiato. Even after they took them off the menu you could still get them, but I think it takes a bit longer and dirties up another cup as they brew the espresso into a little metal carafe and pour over the milk, so they stopped selling them.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Lol Keurig large cup with breakfast, Donut shop with Coffee mate (don't care it is bad for you shit is tasty af) and another kcup at the office Members mark Sams Donut shop knock off (cheap boss) again with Coffee mate cause that shit is crack in liquid form

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
I actually buy green coffee beans and roast my own. I then make about 16oz of pour over first thing when I wake up, then have a cup of whatever is at the office when I get there.

And of course I drink it black.

Nape

Elite
Founder
Stopped drinking coffee about 7-8 years ago. I found an incredible organic Japanese Sencha Green Tea (Harley and Sons) and have been drinking it every day.

I make a large batch every morning. I get two steeps out of each pot. My hot tea comes from the first steeping. I add a little local honey to it. The rest of the first steep and all of the second (steeped 4:00 instead of 3:00 for the first) I’ll put in the fridge for iced green tea later in the day.

Sikness23245

Elite
Prepare half pot the night before with it timed to brew while i'm in the shower. Dunkin, Tim Horton's, McDonald's, or some michigan brand. Anything but Starbucks really. Drink first cup at home and take the rest to work. I don't leave the house without putting down at least 1 cup.

Unlike the masochists in here, i'm not afraid to make my coffee enjoyable. A splash of chocolate creamer does wonders.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
12 oz out of the Kuerig, then refill with 10 oz....Just switched from McDonald's to Dunkin. For a treat I get a nitro cold brew from Starbucks....All are black with nothing added.

Crich73

Poster
For the last several years I'll order a trenta ice coffee, heavy cream, 5 stevia, no classic from Starbucks. However, just last week I bought a k cup filter (have little coffee machine I dont use) Starbucks and target brand ground beans along with heavy cream from target. I paid somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 buck, bit I know I'll spend about 50 cents a cup as opposed to $3.75

RaleighTiger

Poster
Founder
Nuke a cup of water for two minutes, add two spoonfuls of Folgers instant. Add French vanilla creamer, then I drink it while taking a shit. ZFG.

Nas

Poster
Feel like I don't get real coffee when I use a Keurig. Anyone else get that?

Tell_Sackett

Poster
2x 8 oz Keurig brews, usually breakfast blend, about 1 to 2 oz of evaporated milk run through a frother (I have the K cafe, it is built in) and a bit of honey.

Yeah, I'm somewhat high maintenance with coffee but I have a bunch of Evap milk that I bought last March that is going to expire...I tried it in my coffee on a lark and it is tasty.

When I brew a cup, it's Black Rifle Just Black with milk or Evap. That stuff is awesome and is the smoothest coffee I've ever had.

ArisakaSama

Poster
go to work, pour shitty black coffee from the machine. If by some miracle I manage to wake up early enough to make my own I use a camping-oriented metal french press which makes about a quart and either have it black or with a bit of brown sugar.

BTAvenger

Elite
Keurig. A K cup of Green Mountain Dark roast. Black because I’m not a pussy. I sit in my chair, put my feet up, and read the sports page of the local paper and catch up on phone stuff.

Top Bottom