Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What are some Unique Habits

Ike Beard

Poster
That you find give you the greatest clarity?

I have found for myself that if I spend an entire night creating, tending to and watching a fire - I wake up the next morning with the cognition of my version of superman.

Everything is easy. Everything flows. No fear. No distractions. Pure decisiveness and solution-oriented thinking flows through me that makes me very valuable to others who I may be tasked to solve tasks alongside.

Adderall, coffee, meditation, sex, great sleep, love of friends and family. Yeah I get it those all play too.

But if I spend 6 hours watching a fire at night I wake up with the clarity and truth of a higher level flowing through me.

It is important for me to state that I do not drink alcohol and do not think you will have the same effect I am talking about if alcohol is involved in the situation.

Does anybody else have anything like this that they think they could share that could provide value to the board?

Thank you.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

I have found for myself that if I spend an entire night creating, tending to and watching a fire - I wake up the next morning with the cognition of my version of superman.

Everything is easy. Everything flows. No fear. No distractions. Pure decisiveness and solution-oriented thinking flows through me that makes me very valuable to others who I may be tasked to solve tasks alongside.

Adderall, coffee, meditation, sex, great sleep, love of friends and family. Yeah I get it those all play too.

But if I spend 6 hours watching a fire at night I wake up with the clarity and truth of a higher level flowing through me.

It is important for me to state that I do not drink alcohol and do not think you will have the same effect I am talking about if alcohol is involved in the situation.

Does anybody else have anything like this that they think they could share that could provide value to the board?

Thank you.
6 hours watching a fire at night? Did you type that right?

Either way seems like some form of meditation. I used to meditate regularly and it had a measurable perception on my awareness of reality. I have had a really hard time building positive habits lately though and have slacked off entirely. I chalk it up to having a lot of changes in life over the last year.

I don’t drink either. I think I need to cut back on caffeine too because I have cut caffeine before and been much more stable energy wise.

But the thing that has consistently had the biggest effect on me is working out. Relieves stress, helps with mental illness and generally keeps me energized. I’ve always been pretty consistent about working out, and when I stop it messes with me. I’ve been playing video games hard all day today and feeling really restless so I’m about to go get a work out in

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad

Thank you.
Metamucil 2x a day

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I don't know if its all that unique, but i find i get the most shit done and think the best early in the morning. If I wake up at 5am I can get in a couple hours of uninterrupted work before the rest of the house wakes up and starts distracting me.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

Thank you.
The hypnotic power of a fire is primordial. A fire was the center of life, providing heat, safety and medium rare cuts of beef.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Yes - one gets a mega dose of vitamin C. Did you know that Finland has one of the highest suicide rates and amount of alcoholics due to the fact that they get so little sun?
Don't know if you get Vit C from the sun but you do get Vitamin D. Part of the reason so many are having Wuhan and other issues is they are staying indoors playing video games or whatnot. People, especially children, are not playing outside like we did in our youth.

D

Deleted member 2886

Listening to Alan Watts tends to help me with clarity.
My chosen daily physical behavioural patterns-(equivalent of a routine or what I assume is meant by-"unique habits")
Some have already been mentioned.

•Meditation-1hr/minimum.
•No drugs-except organic bud.
•No caffeine/sugar/alcohol.
•No fap-2nd year.
•No external chemicals-soaps/deo/shampoo, etc, etc.
•Wash hands hot water.
•Shower-briefly hot to clean, then cold AF+squats, and instead of towel drying-burpees.
•Posture exercise/yoga/stretch.
•Squats/situps/pushups/curls/bench press, etc, etc.
•Always stand/sit only to drive or shit.
•Sun-an hour minimum.
•No poisonous tap water-pure bore only, never heated-(no other liquids).
•Food-raw, organic and living-(fruit,/vege/nuts)
•Grounding-bare foot+lawn-(think like earthing/discharging electrical current)

[Note: It is critically important to maintain proper homeostasis of-body+emotion+psyche+spirit.

Additionally to the above;
•Perspective-(intro+extro)
-psych="positive/assertive."
-emot="understanding."
-spir)="accepting."

FAQs-
•Q-what about B12 deficiency?
•A-😂nope, and unless understanding Terrain Theory it's pointless elaborating.
•Q-other deficiencies?
•A-Again, no.
•Q-Limited muscle maintenance/development?
•A-Infact quite the opposite, am built like a tank.
•Q-Ewww you must stank if no soap/shampoo, etc?
•A-🤣Terrain Theory baby, no poisons being imput means dramatic decrease in detox waste output, and hot water daily washes away excess oils, and hands, also shaven head.
•Q-But but but weeds a drug?
•A-Limited use, entirely organic-(no chemical waste byproducts, aka inorganic fertilizer)
•Q-Limited time per day/work?
•A-Unlimited😉

I began many of these to deal with CPTSD.
This is almost completely resolved now.

My chosen daily physical behavioural patterns-(equivalent of a routine or what I assume is meant by-"unique habits")

•Meditation-1hr/minimum.
•No fap-2nd year.
•Wash hands hot water.
•Shower-briefly hot to clean, then cold AF+squats, and instead of towel drying-burpees.
•Sun-an hour minimum.

[Note: It is critically important to maintain proper homeostasis of-body+emotion+psyche+spirit.

-emot="understanding."
-spir)="accepting."

FAQs-
•Q-other deficiencies?
•A-Again, no.
•A-🤣Terrain Theory baby, no poisons being imput means dramatic decrease in detox waste output, and hot water daily washes away excess oils, and hands, also shaven head.
•A-Limited use, entirely organic-(no chemical waste byproducts, aka inorganic fertilizer)
•A-Unlimited😉

^this guy habits

Ike Beard

Poster

•Meditation-1hr/minimum.
•No fap-2nd year.
•Wash hands hot water.
•Sun-an hour minimum.

-emot="understanding."
-spir)="accepting."

FAQs-
•Q-other deficiencies?
•A-Again, no.
•A-Unlimited😉

you are talking my language here my friend.

what are your thoughts about eating meat and fish?

D

Deleted member 2886

you are talking my language here my friend.

what are your thoughts about eating meat and fish?

Like the adage,...Ones matter bound aspects—become as that matter—which one consumes-or-("you are what you eat.")

Basically;
Eat dead matter, become dead matter.
😉👍

Belezabro

Elite
The simplest answer is sleep. I can't do much of anything well if I am not rested. You know, that beautiful, full body energetic feeling when you get good sleep? When fully rested, I like (most) everybody, am helpful, productive, and can think with...clarity.

Not a unique habit, but since I started working from home, I often take a nap in the early afternoon. I lay in a dark room for about 45 minutes to an hour and sleep as much as I can. I feel great after.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
The simplest answer is sleep. I can't do much of anything well if I am not rested. You know, that beautiful, full body energetic feeling when you get good sleep? When fully rested, I like (most) everybody, am helpful, productive, and can think with...clarity.

Not a unique habit, but since I started working from home, I often take a nap in the early afternoon. I lay in a dark room for about 45 minutes to an hour and sleep as much as I can. I feel great after.

A nap is often some of the best sleep i get but it makes me groggy for a couple hours afterwards and i sometimes find it hard to gain steam for the rest of the day. How about you, what do you do after a nap to get going again?

Belezabro

Elite
A nap is often some of the best sleep i get but it makes me groggy for a couple hours afterwards and i sometimes find it hard to gain steam for the rest of the day. How about you, what do you do after a nap to get going again?
When I wake up I can tell if it was good or not. Sometimes I'm alert and ready to go. Other times, it takes a while but either way it carries me through the night. I always drink a cup of coffee after I wake up too. Not sure I really need it but it's part of the routine.

D

Deleted member 2886

What are you eating that's alive?
😁Luckily I chose to answer Mr Beards question, in the previous post, using simplified terms.
Initially I'd written a detailed explanation in terms of 'Nonequilibrium Thermodynamic' framework by outlining 'Quantum Entropy', and 'Quantum Dissipative Driven Adaption'.
Though deleted that as having had realized and acknowledged RebarCocks wise advice in another thread.
The point of admitting this is to highlight that to explain something effectively to any other, one must first take in to account others degrees of understanding.
So I took a guess and assumed that as Quantum Thermodynamics is extremely complex, few are likely to be knowledgeable in this field, so utilizing this framework to explain something is essentially grasping at straws.
Equally as if I were to explain in the context of highly nuanced esoteric terms.

Any answers I offer will not be accurately interpreted by individuals still identifying as being, and thus also perceiving from, materialistically inclined perspectives.

None of this is in any way meant as though to be insulting, truth doesn't care about people's feelings.
Also I do apologize TJ, I can understand that this probably seems like more of CuriousFiends outrageous nonsense, lol.
It's all good, I don't mind what others choose to think.

TJHall1

Legendary
😁Luckily I chose to answer Mr Beards question, in the previous post, using simplified terms.
Initially I'd written a detailed explanation in terms of 'Nonequilibrium Thermodynamic' framework by outlining 'Quantum Entropy', and 'Quantum Dissipative Driven Adaption'.
Though deleted that as having had realized and acknowledged RebarCocks wise advice in another thread.
The point of admitting this is to highlight that to explain something effectively to any other, one must first take in to account others degrees of understanding.
So I took a guess and assumed that as Quantum Thermodynamics is extremely complex, few are likely to be knowledgeable in this field, so utilizing this framework to explain something is essentially grasping at straws.
Equally as if I were to explain in the context of highly nuanced esoteric terms.

Any answers I offer will not be accurately interpreted by individuals still identifying as being, and thus also perceiving from, materialistically inclined perspectives.

None of this is in any way meant as though to be insulting, truth doesn't care about people's feelings.
Also I do apologize TJ, I can understand that this probably seems like more of CuriousFiends outrageous nonsense, lol.
It's all good, I don't mind what others choose to think.
giphy.webp

Latest posts

Top Bottom