Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is your morning routine

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
I start the day by brewing half a pot of 8 o’clock coffee as soon as I get out of bed. I always intend on drinking it all, but usually get diarrhea before I finish my first cup and forget about it.

Throughout my coffee and shitting I peruse the internet between sports, stonks and a couple forums (including this one).

After that I pound some Metamucil. I eat breakfast half the time depending if I have anything in the pantry or leftovers in the fridge

After that I start my telework by responding to some emails to let everyone know I’m up early working my butt off. After that I go back to sleep and usually wake back up around lunch.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I start the day by brewing half a pot of 8 o’clock coffee as soon as I get out of bed. I always intend on drinking it all, but usually get diarrhea before I finish my first cup and forget about it.

Throughout my coffee and shitting I peruse the internet between sports, stonks and a couple forums (including this one).

After that I pound some Metamucil. I eat breakfast half the time depending if I have anything in the pantry or leftovers in the fridge

After that I start my telework by responding to some emails to let everyone know I’m up early working my butt off. After that I go back to sleep and usually wake back up around lunch.
We know fatso. Hey that rhymes. Thx

RHT 3

Elite
1 Hydro ( 3 back surgeries and constant pain)
1 Diet Coke ( not a fan of coffee)
1 piece of nicotine gum and / or Cope

Proceed to yell at my son to get ready for school
Proceed to yell at the dog to hurry TF up
Click on internet and shitpost

I'll be honest, this is not the future I envisioned.....:cry:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I grab my phone when I wake up and check TFSF every morning. Lay in bed for a bit while my wife constantly snoozes her alarm.

Usually the thing that gets me up is when I can’t hold my morning piss any longer. Half the time I showered the night before, but if I hadn’t I hop in the shower. Get dressed and take some meds and usually out the door right after that.

I mix up my coffee routine in the morning, but usually figure that out when I get to the office

1.) Whim Hof and grounding
2.) Meditation
3.) visualization
4.) Cold shower
5.) Hydrogen Water
6.) Read
7.) Feed animals
8.) Fruit
9.) Workout
10.) Eat Raw animal fat and raw meat

Latest posts

Top Bottom