Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is your nostalgia?

What sound, smell, etc. brings you back to a good place in your childhood?
I was pawpaw's girl so the sound &, smell of a welder, Campho-Phenic, & WD-40 take me back to working with him.
Also Saturday morning & after school cartoons. I love that ME-TV started doing Saturday morning cartoons again. I love watching cartoons with my 9yr old & grandies. My absolute favorite was always teenage mutant ninja turtles & my grandsons 3rd bday theme was TMNT.

Attachments

• IMG_20220910_143550386.jpg
    IMG_20220910_143550386.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
What sound, smell, etc. brings you back to a good place in your childhood?
I was pawpaw's girl so the sound &, smell of a welder, Campho-Phenic, & WD-40 take me back to working with him.
Also Saturday morning & after school cartoons. I love that ME-TV started doing Saturday morning cartoons again. I love watching cartoons with my 9yr old & grandies. My absolute favorite was always teenage mutant ninja turtles & my grandsons 3rd bday theme was TMNT.
Holiday bowl games...Saturday morning cartoons, and rasslin' back when Hulkamania ruled the world lol...oh, and really bad action movies

Although I did like the taste of play do. When ever I leave the coast westward or not near ocean and then come back to the smell of Salt. Or 60 miles out and a stronger smell.
Gotcha All I saw originally was just "Salt" That def makes more sense. I love that smell too. When we head down to Panama City. That's more of my adult life tho. I am from Louisiana & the coast don't smell the same there. Btw I think we all liked to lick play-doh. I mean how the hell else would I know it tastes salty. 🤣

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom