Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Joe Kings Family Covid Adventure

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
If you recall I tried my best to give you a picture of my 71 year old mother crushing Covid. She been back to work the past 2 weeks. (She runs a day care out of her home). Since. My 9 year old Avery tested positive, on her 9th Bday 8/24. She had mild symptoms. Light fever. Nobody else in our family caught it. Then the next day my 17 year old caught it from his boxing gym. Tested positive Wednesday 8/25. I tested positive on Saturday. Ive talked with and interviewed (per my wife) probably 20 people. How their symptoms progressed and what took place. The common theme with the others were they did not think they had covid. All of them went a week or more thinking it was anything but. Sun Poisoning from being in the sun for 2 days. Allergies, sinus infection, etc. They all progressed to being pretty bad. I have tested every other day to make sure I caught it immediately. When I tested positive, I had no real symptoms until that evening. I started Ivermectin immediately after the positive test came back. Saturday 8/28. Ive felt flu-ish weird. Like Im getting the Flu or just getting over the flu. I was waiting for it to progress Tuesday (yesterday) I came to my office again
Everybody is working from home until Tuesday 9/7 (10 days). With negative test upon return. Im at the office I did not take any Tylenol or Ibuprofen to see how my symptoms progressed. I felt like I had a light flu by 130pm nothing to bad just bla flu-ish. Went home took Tylenol and napped for about 3 hrs. Got up ate and still
feeling like im getting the flu. (Day 4 of Ivermectin) O yea I made a Regeneron appt for Friday, as Our Greatest Governor made it available for free with out Drs note
at specific locations thorough out the state of Florida. Today (day 5) I woke up with a sore throat, and feeling great. I would have worked out if I wasnt covid or had a sore throat. Last day of Ivermectin. Ive been at my office all morning, now 2pm and feel almost fine. Lost probably 10lbs..

Never had a fever, Oxygen never dropped below 98. I did 25-30 push ups every day to get my heart rate up. 2 days I did 50. to get the rate above 100 and get oxygen flowing.

3mg pills. 8 pills a day for 5 days (24 mgs).

Bottom line is Im 5 days in and feel as good as people feel after 10-14 days, while going through drastic symptoms. Mine did not even get that bad.

Recommendation - If youre exposed or feel any type of anything, Test and test frequently until positive or clear of symptoms and test negative. I took 5 total tests. 1 every other day until I was positive. Monday/Tuesday was going to be my clear day. I had Ivermectin ready and took it immediately. Take the Vitamins, drink lots and lots of fluids. Rest regardless of how you feel. REST!! Recognize Threshold days for progression. Day 5, Day 7, Day 10. Make sure to get a Dr prescribed Ivermectin immediately. Not the animal feed Ivermectin paste. That is for Livestock and can make you sick. Not just the amount its ingredients is for animals and not humans.
Schedule the antigen infusion (Regeneron) for day 7 (if in Florida) That has worked miracles.
Texas has it as well but its $1500. Florida Free.

Right now 3 of us had it (+ my mom) Wife is clear, 10yr old son is clear. 21 yr old daughter is clear, 17yr and 18 yr old daughters are clear. 18 yr old daughter is at college tho..

Hope you can read this. Hope this is readable.

Much Love Fam.

Top Bottom