Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What do you know about the Dulce Base?

Emma tenywa

Elite
I'm not sure if they can be called "extrademensional beings" but I know they have technology that can allow them to move from one place to another in a short period of time. I know very little about the fuel but Bob Lazzar, a man who worked at another secret facility, explained that it's an element and that it can actually be manufactured there were he worked. He also said that it was very powerful and the UFOs we usually see in the sky somethimes use that element to "pull" their destination towards them and they can do this at very high speed. This came to my mind when you said "manipulate space-time fabric". Do you get what im saying?
Yes i get you clearly. There's also the theory of anti gravity. Which explains that somehow these ships produce there own Anti gravitational force that propels them through space by creating a kind of time warp. Some sort of a wrinkle in the space-time fabric and by doing so,they pull their destination closer to them

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I just hope that nothing that im posting on this thread here is affecting anyone negatively. I know doing research on this place is dangerous so im trying to do it baby-steps.
I think everyone is ok with whatever you post.
I'm hoping dulce connects to my room for the gata bowl

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221205-181302_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20221205-181302_Brave.jpg
    598.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20221123-115129_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20221123-115129_Brave.jpg
    957.2 KB · Views: 11

Densel

Poster
Yes i get you clearly. There's also the theory of anti gravity. Which explains that somehow these ships produce there own Anti gravitational force that propels them through space by creating a kind of time warp. Some sort of a wrinkle in the space-time fabric and by doing so,they pull their destination closer to them
According to Bob Lazzar, that's exactly how most flying saucers work! He said that while he worked at the secret facility he was tasked with learning as much as possible about the sixteen alien spaceships the American Government secretly had in it's possession and disassembling and manufacturing this technology, he didn't see any aliens but it was one hell of a job.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
As I descended the long, winding staircase, I couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement and wonder. I had been searching for Dulce Base for years, and now, finally, I was about to uncover its secrets.

I reached the bottom of the staircase and stepped into a vast, underground chamber. It was dark, but I could make out the silhouette of massive machines and intricate machinery all around me. This was it - the ancient technology that had been hidden away at Dulce Base.

I made my way through the chamber, marveling at the advanced technology that surrounded me. I could see machines that seemed to harness the power of the stars, and others that appeared to be able to manipulate time itself. I was awestruck.

As I continued to explore, I stumbled upon a strange, glowing crystal. I reached out to touch it, and suddenly, I was transported to a distant planet. I was surrounded by creatures that I had never seen before, and I knew that I had stumbled upon a treasure trove of knowledge and technology that had been hidden away for thousands of years.

I spent hours exploring the planet, learning all that I could about the ancient technology that had been hidden away at Dulce Base. I knew that this knowledge would change the world, and I made a vow to keep it safe and use it for the greater good.

But as I returned to Earth, I knew that there were those who would stop at nothing to keep this ancient technology hidden. I would have to be careful, and always stay one step ahead of those who would seek to use it for their own selfish gain.

The secrets of Dulce Base may have been hidden for thousands of years, but now, finally, they were mine to uncover. And I would do everything in my power to protect them and use them for the good of humanity.

Densel

Poster
As I descended the long, winding staircase, I couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement and wonder. I had been searching for Dulce Base for years, and now, finally, I was about to uncover its secrets.

I reached the bottom of the staircase and stepped into a vast, underground chamber. It was dark, but I could make out the silhouette of massive machines and intricate machinery all around me. This was it - the ancient technology that had been hidden away at Dulce Base.

I made my way through the chamber, marveling at the advanced technology that surrounded me. I could see machines that seemed to harness the power of the stars, and others that appeared to be able to manipulate time itself. I was awestruck.

As I continued to explore, I stumbled upon a strange, glowing crystal. I reached out to touch it, and suddenly, I was transported to a distant planet. I was surrounded by creatures that I had never seen before, and I knew that I had stumbled upon a treasure trove of knowledge and technology that had been hidden away for thousands of years.

I spent hours exploring the planet, learning all that I could about the ancient technology that had been hidden away at Dulce Base. I knew that this knowledge would change the world, and I made a vow to keep it safe and use it for the greater good.

But as I returned to Earth, I knew that there were those who would stop at nothing to keep this ancient technology hidden. I would have to be careful, and always stay one step ahead of those who would seek to use it for their own selfish gain.

The secrets of Dulce Base may have been hidden for thousands of years, but now, finally, they were mine to uncover. And I would do everything in my power to protect them and use them for the good of humanity.
Where did you get this story and why are you posting it here?

Densel

Poster
The reptile-like aliens spend time in all levels of the Dulce Base, even though it belongs to the American Government they like to think it's their own becuse they all generally see humans as a lower species. They even get more aggressive if you speak first, in other words around them you should only speak when they speak to you. Yes, unlike the grays they can actually talk with their mouths! I prefer to call them reptoids cuise there's no official name for them since they're seen so rarely and some of them actually look like lizards while others look more like reptile stickfigures.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
The reptile-like aliens spend time in all levels of the Dulce Base, even though it belongs to the American Government they like to think it's their own becuse they all generally see humans as a lower species. They even get more aggressive if you speak first, in other words around them you should only speak when they speak to you. Yes, unlike the grays they can actually talk with their mouths! I prefer to call them reptoids cuise there's no official name for them since they're seen so rarely and some of them actually look like lizards while others look more like reptile stickfigures.
Behold a Pale White Horse
BILL HICKS I think
Read that
You are way behind the curve. You are in the 60s now w Dulce
Yes there is still plenty going on there dive in to how many tunnels,how long, and where they meet.

Densel

Poster
@Emma Tenya

Continuing our conversation from the private messages, there was tribe in Africa, I think they're still around but im not sure, I read this in a book, they believed in space and aliens long before humans began studying space seriously and before that they also knew a bout a star that could only be discovered after telescopes were invented yet they had no telescopes and they claimed that this star is the center of the universe and that it's the home of the Dogen. They claimed that Dogen is a being that comes down from the sky and has the head of a man and the body of a frog and that they were the ones who taught the tribe things about survival, culture and space.

They have this story where they see a huge object in the sky and it lands in this giant hole in the middle of the jungle which then fills with water so the Dogen can live there and then they left the hole to interact with the humans. This is basically the description of a spaceship landing long before humans had spaceships!

What further proves this story to be real is that the Arabs have a similar story, they claimed that in ancient times they saw a giant egg come down from the sky and from that egg came beings that "had the head of a man and the body of a frog". Think of this, two very different cultures that lived very far away from each other are telling similar stories and describing a creature with "the head of a man and the body of a frog" what alien is similar to this description? They have a head that sort of looks like our heads but their skin is frog-like, they're basically describing the greys we see now in modern times.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@Emma Tenya

Continuing our conversation from the private messages, there was tribe in Africa, I think they're still around but im not sure, I read this in a book, they believed in space and aliens long before humans began studying space seriously and before that they also knew a bout a star that could only be discovered after telescopes were invented yet they had no telescopes and they claimed that this star is the center of the universe and that it's the home of the Dogen. They claimed that Dogen is a being that comes down from the sky and has the head of a man and the body of a frog and that they were the ones who taught the tribe things about survival, culture and space.

They have this story where they see a huge object in the sky and it lands in this giant hole in the middle of the jungle which then fills with water so the Dogen can live there and then they left the hole to interact with the humans. This is basically the description of a spaceship landing long before humans had spaceships!

What further proves this story to be real is that the Arabs have a similar story, they claimed that in ancient times they saw a giant egg come down from the sky and from that egg came beings that "had the head of a man and the body of a frog". Think of this, two very different cultures that lived very far away from each other are telling similar stories and describing a creature with "the head of a man and the body of a frog" what alien is similar to this description? They have a head that sort of looks like our heads but their skin is frog-like, they're basically describing the greys we see now in modern times.
Hopee Indians in the southwest USA. Look em up

Emma tenywa

Elite
@Emma Tenya

@Emma Tenya

Well i had to go and look up the dogon people. Some researchers refute their accounts but with no strong evidence. That makes them a real interesting subject.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Its in the nature of humans to not believe what they really don't understand. Solution is always trying to attach a scientific or archeological evidance to it. That's why the mystery of God is one hell of a confusing subject to the unbelieving
God scattered our language after the tower of Babylon was built. They are building it agin in Qatar or UEA. I can recall which.
Emma thanks for being my ebuddy.

All that shit is parables for aliens good and bad. Let them read my mind. It'll be like Tom Jones in Mars attacks. If you don't know the reference I'll send it. Great American ridiculous film that is great. Not Uganda quality but good.
Tell all your family merry Christmas from South Carolina.

Emma tenywa

Elite
God scattered our language after the tower of Babylon was built. They are building it agin in Qatar or UEA. I can recall which.
Emma thanks for being my ebuddy.

All that shit is parables for aliens good and bad. Let them read my mind. It'll be like Tom Jones in Mars attacks. If you don't know the reference I'll send it. Great American ridiculous film that is great. Not Uganda quality but good.
Tell all your family merry Christmas from South Carolina.
To be honest,i don't know the reference,

Regarding ugandan movie quality🤣🤣🤣 we are getting better atleast we now have quality video cams nowadays, though animation hasn't gotten much better

Thnx for the xmas wishes rebar, a merry xmas too, from my family to yours.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
To be honest,i don't know the reference,

Regarding ugandan movie quality🤣🤣🤣 we are getting better atleast we now have quality video cams nowadays, though animation hasn't gotten much better

Thnx for the xmas wishes rebar, a merry xmas too, from my family to yours.
BRB. I'll youtube what I find. The whole movie has to be easy to find.
Keep in mind it is ridiculous but one of the best films to accurately catch the times. The bong hit a nuclear bomb. Lol

Densel

Poster
Well i had to go and look up the dogon people. Some researchers refute their accounts but with no strong evidence. That makes them a real interesting subject.
It's Dogen not dogon AND they're the aliens, the Tribe who met them was human. AND there Is strong evidence they existed, the tribe knew about that Star long before telescopes we're invented, they also described alien encounters long before they we're popular.

Densel

Poster
Many big businesses have worked hard to cover up the Dulce Base, so has the American Government, that's why every time I look for info on it in the internet, I hit dead ends immediately, Google is the biggest censorer since I mostly find ads, bits of info I already know and theories that don't make sense as wall as other nonsense. And when I do find something, it just vanishes the next time I search for it again but im trying to record as much info as possible, maybe Wikileaks has something.

Level 5 is where the aliens stationed at the Dulce Base stay and live. It's super mysterious and gets my imagination moving becuse God knows how these aliens live and what it looks like and this area is off limits to humans unless it's for a particular purpose in which the human receives special permission from aliens, there are no images of this area anywhere.

Densel

Poster
There are many entrances to the Dulce Base, most are long tunnels and hatches. It's not as easy to get into this facility as it is to get close to Area 51, judging by what Castello said, if you try don't ever let them catch you! There's one tunnel that connects the Dulce Base to Los Alamos, it's very long and very deep underground. Level 1 is inside the Archuleta Mesa, exactly 200 feet beneath it. the rest of the base is deep underground. Level 2 is right underneath the town of Dulce, it's a rest area for the human staff at the Dulce Base. Level 3 is further beneath Level 2, by the time you reach the place that let's you go to Lv 3, security is very tight becuse LV3 is the entrance to the lab as a whole and where the general purpose labs and executive offices are.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I think I have more leaked images. I might post them.

Do it! Hope you are doing well
200w.gif

Densel

Poster
Level 4 is where they preform mind control experiments, the base as a whole is a secret facility made with the purpose of allowing humans to experiment with humans, humans to experiment with aliens, aliens to experiment on humans and aliens to experiment on aliens with no limits from morals, laws, regulations or the press, that's the main reason the Dulce Base is so secretive and so far underground, it's buried so deep most of the townsfolk don't know about it but the Indians living in the Apache reservation near the town of Dulce have an idea that something's not right becuse the base's air vents are there and they've had the misfortune of occasionally meeting with the creatures that come out of the base and hearing odd and disturbing noises from the vents.

And not all of the humans and aliens being experimented on there are there by choice :(
The main purpose of the base is for scientists/reasearchers be it human or alien to be free to do as they please with their specimens. This is part of what I meant when I said it's the sight of countless human rights violations.

Top Bottom