Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What do you know about the Dulce Base?

Densel

Poster
If you think Area 51 is interesting then according to my research it's just one of the puzzle pieces that big business and the government have hidden from us. The Dulce Base is the stuff of nightmares but everything ive been finding out about it is very impressive. I wrote this in another website but since that place turned out to be a sinkhole I moved it here.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
It's an enormous, underground secret institution built into the Archuleta Mesa. There's around 18,000 grey aliens living in it and it's also the sight of countless human rights violations. It's also owned and run by the American Government via the U.S Department of Energy.
Dude everybody here except the absolute noobs knows what dulce is. We've known prior to October 26 2016

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
It's an enormous, underground secret institution built into the Archuleta Mesa. There's around 18,000 grey aliens living in it and it's also the sight of countless human rights violations. It's also owned and run by the American Government via the U.S Department of Energy.
The American sovereign is a lie

Densel

Poster
You know anything about America the corporation? Why DC can't be a state? What does the gold fringe around the US Flag really signify?

I'll patiently wait
Im aware that the U.S is actually a collective dictatorship rather than a Republic or a democracy but nothing that you're saying adds up, as for the gold around the flag most flags don't have that but it just signifies honor.

BigBucnNole

Elite
If you think Area 51 is interesting then according to my research it's just one of the puzzle pieces that big business and the government have hidden from us. The Dulce Base is the stuff of nightmares but everything ive been finding out about it is very impressive. I wrote this in another website but since that place turned out to be a sinkhole I moved it here.

Did his own research*

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Im aware that the U.S is actually a collective dictatorship rather than a Republic or a democracy but nothing that you're saying adds up, as for the gold around the flag most flags don't have that but it just signifies honor.
You're stuck on theory thought and ideology. I'm talking legislation hidden deep that shapes our society today.
Federal Reserve Act

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Laugh all you want, DUMB is real secret military code for deep underground military bunker.
He is a disinformation operative and genuine commie for mommies but claims to be a capitalist and Dr.
Took him a while to figure out his identity on this board. He is tardy but he is real and on occasions can be funny. Like tulsi it is rare

Densel

Poster
The Indians who live near the Dulce Base are terrified of it. They continuously find paranormal creatures and vents that come out of it. Somethimes they get so scared of those vents they never want to visit them again.

D

Deleted member 2886

Nothing? That's a shame.
BigBucnflapofskinbetweenthe sackandcrack, that kind of retarded teenage style trolling simply doesn't work when your chosen target is well aware of your weird behavioral fetishes.

If ya had the stones to stand behind your counterclaim, you'd get off your fat ass and gather the necessary info to disprove his argument, or at least back up your own.

The fact that ya don't, but instead resort to this childish nonsense, which doesn't even make the slightest dent in Rebars position, only serves to present yourself as being a stupid cunt.

i've seen posts you've made which are legitimately insightful, interesting, humorous, informative, etc,...yet for whatever reason ya seem to go outta ya way to sporadically ejaculate this RubeReaper-esque faggotry all about the place.

Why?

It ain't funny, it doesn't accomplish anything constructive, what the fuck dude.

You're better than that. FFS!

Densel

Poster
It's basically a massive bioengineering lab owned by the Government of the United States. There are aliens working there becuse they get something out of this too and the government along with big business wants their science and technology but this place mostly focuses on biology. The aliens there have taught the humans there a lot about biology and even though it continues the lab has already done stuff of it's own.

Densel

Poster
Dulce Base is the subject of a conspiracy theory.
Not really, according to my research these secret bases are real, they started with the Nazis and their secret underground bases but then slowly many other governments adopted the same idea
and now we have all these places funded by our tax dollars we don't even know about, we know even less about what goes on there. Dulce for one is a place where some seriously unethical experiments were preformed on both humans and animals.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Damnit….now yore claiming to be a cricket? WTF man…..I thought you were pretending to be the politician here…..FML. I m not very good at this game. Are you sure pretending to be a cricket politician or cricket lawyer…..I give up without more clues. Usually I nail yore fake identity immediately…..though I am coming off about of the fake Covid so that may have affected me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom