Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What do you know about the Dulce Base?

Densel

Poster
there are many other pieces of of photos and other evidence that were smuggled out of the base that prove its existence but they've been either blocked by isp servers and google or buried in secrecy

Densel

Poster
You know how some people believe that lizard people secretly control the world, well according to the man who smuggled those two pictures I posted of the Dulce Base, there's some truth to that but they don't control the world, it's more complicated than that, according to him they're not lizard people they're reptile-like aliens who have made some sort of agreement with a cult, the American Government and several other major organizations from across the world.

Basically those organizations including our government provide secrecy, secret places and well...other things as well and in exchange every now and then they give these organizations technology, it's not clear what the aliens get out of this but part of it is the opportunity to study, experiment on and use humans and also use the Earth for stuff. These aliens are very secretive, you will only see them on a regular basis at the Dulce Base becuse they don't wanna show their faces to us, they prefer to send some kind of slave-like race of aliens that we refer to as the greys. They're the grey ones with the big black eyes that sort of remind you of a skeleton. The dulce base is not just a home for aliens it's also a biomedical research facility, the humans who work there usually work there becuse they know that nothing that happens there will get leaked to the press becuse it's a secret government institution so they can get away with human rights violations and other breaking of the rules. It's the perfect place to further your research, when a medical breakthrough takes place there, a well-known lab will take credit for it and it gets announced as a miracle cure.

Densel

Poster
It's important that you're careful when looking trough information about the reptile-like aliens, there's a lot of misinformation and information gaps out there about them, my original source was too PC so I had to read a book and look for trustworthy websites on the subject, you'd be surprised how many crazy or empty places there are about these aliens and it's mainly becuse they rarely show their faces to a human, they'd rather send the greys to deal with us instead and that's why there's more information on those aliens than the reptile-like ones, there's three names for them, reptoid, reptilian and reptilian humanoid. Their leaders have either brown, black, beige or white skin and either blue or golden red eyes and the symbol for the species as a whole is a winged serpent.

Densel

Poster
The dulce base is their favorite place becuse its the only huge place on Earth where the reptoids can roam around. It's a ginormous complex built into the Archuleta Mesa and it's completely underground. The only way in is trough some hatches that will only let you either in or out, they lead to long tunnels that then lead you to the inside and there are guards patrolling 24/7.

Densel

Poster
Level 6 is the most interesting part of the dulce base. There are many places like it scattered throughout the place but this one catches my eye. It's socially nicknamed "Nightmare Hall". Here since the 60s all of the big genetic manipulation and genetic research takes place and among them are experiments that are completely unethical but ill talk about them later becuse what interests me is why is it that for a long time a weird genetic engineering program has taken place here to try, with little success, to merge human beings with animals? It makes little sense but it's true, they've never succeeded but the pictures are interesting. I'll upload them soon. Here are also imprisoned humans that are used for materials, specimens and as test subjects, they're kept either in cages that are just scattered everywhere or suspended over a metal pit.

Emma tenywa

Elite
Level 6 is the most interesting part of the dulce base. There are many places like it scattered throughout the place but this one catches my eye. It's socially nicknamed "Nightmare Hall". Here since the 60s all of the big genetic manipulation and genetic research takes place and among them are experiments that are completely unethical but ill talk about them later becuse what interests me is why is it that for a long time a weird genetic engineering program has taken place here to try, with little success, to merge human beings with animals? It makes little sense but it's true, they've never succeeded but the pictures are interesting. I'll upload them soon. Here are also imprisoned humans that are used for materials, specimens and as test subjects, they're kept either in cages that are just scattered everywhere or suspended over a metal pit.
Eagerly awaiting the uploads

Densel

Poster
I wanted to upload the pictures I saw for the first time but I couldn't find the website but I found them at much lower quality in another website. Here are some human-animal hybrids created in Dulce Base's level 6. They are not genetically stable and not very human-like but you can see some human in them. Due to the fact that no merging has been fully successful, these creatures are unhealthy and genetically unstable: Screen Shot 2022-11-26 at 12.43.43 PM.png

Densel

Poster
This one's really interesting. It shows a deer that can actually stand in two legs, the original photo I saw had much better quality but it's still the same picture. Who knows, maybe it can walk upright too but due to it's lack of genetic stability it's very sick.Screen Shot 2022-11-26 at 12.58.28 PM.png

Densel

Poster
This one really broke my heart! It's not even a genetically engineered animal. It's a normal monkey they had there, it's probably dead by now but it's just a normal monkey that was cut open and the people who did it didn't sew it shut afterwards, just left the opening they made on it and put it back on it's enclosure. Just shows you that animal rights are also violated at the dulce base. Screen Shot 2022-11-26 at 12.51.28 PM.png

Emma tenywa

Elite
I wanted to upload the pictures I saw for the first time but I couldn't find the website but I found them at much lower quality in another website. Here are some human-animal hybrids created in Dulce Base's level 6. They are not genetically stable and not very human-like but you can see some human in them. Due to the fact that no merging has been fully successful, these creatures are unhealthy and genetically unstable: View attachment 151713
For what purpose are they creating these humanimals? Expendable soldiers?

Densel

Poster
For what purpose are they creating these humanimals? Expendable soldiers?
I don't know. They never managed to smuggle that info out of there, another issue is that information is supplied there on a need-to-know basis but im sure part of the reason must be for the study of the human genome, they study that at the Dulce Base too. And this genetic engineering program is just one thing that they do there. There's a lot more, ill discuss it soon.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
tumblr_lqfncw5O7X1qiov0ro1_500.gif

Densel

Poster
Making animals that will make you barf the next time you see Bugs Bunny is not the only thing that happens at the Dulce Base, like I said, it's the site of countless human-rights violations. It's basically a secret biomedical research institution, there are humans there, some of them are being kept there against their will others are volunteers and paid specimens and since niether the press nor the authorities will do anything about the injustices there, the humans that do research there can do what they want so they preform experiments there that aren't always ethical.

According to Thomas Castello, the man I can credit for leaking most of this info, the modern sex-change operation wasn't really invented in a normal American hospital, the earlier sex change operations were developed in known places but not the modern one to change from a man to a woman, it was developed at the Dulce Base.

What happened was that some time around 1950 men were taken there, some of them were volunteers but others were prisoners, the prisoners underwent a long brainwashing and torture process in which the human scientists working there would try to make them think that they were women all along so they would go trough the experimental operations smoothly and it worked, once the Dulce Base proved it functional, an American hospital took credit for the standard sex change operation we have today.

Densel

Poster
I also wish people would post some of their own research too. This thread is called "What do you know about the Dulce Base?"

Emma tenywa

Elite
Nothing much to say coz i haven't researched much about the topic. But the little i did About how they travel made me conclude that these aliens must be:
extradimensional beings. With the ability to jump from one place to another in a short amount of time. Thats if you consider the vast distances between stars.
Use a fuel, a certain type of fuel not known or available on earth with a special kind of materials from which the ships are made. Considering the huge amount of power this fuel releases. One researcher pointed out element 13 as the fuel.
They can somehow manipulate the space-time fabric.
Or they're Simply some of the fallen angels

Densel

Poster
Nothing much to say coz i haven't researched much about the topic. But the little i did About how they travel made me conclude that these aliens must be:
extradimensional beings. With the ability to jump from one place to another in a short amount of time. Thats if you consider the vast distances between stars.
Use a fuel, a certain type of fuel not known or available on earth with a special kind of materials from which the ships are made. Considering the huge amount of power this fuel releases. One researcher pointed out element 13 as the fuel.
They can somehow manipulate the space-time fabric.
Or they're Simply some of the fallen angels
I'm not sure if they can be called "extrademensional beings" but I know they have technology that can allow them to move from one place to another in a short period of time. I know very little about the fuel but Bob Lazzar, a man who worked at another secret facility, explained that it's an element and that it can actually be manufactured there were he worked. He also said that it was very powerful and the UFOs we usually see in the sky somethimes use that element to "pull" their destination towards them and they can do this at very high speed. This came to my mind when you said "manipulate space-time fabric". Do you get what im saying?

Top Bottom