Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What do you know about the Dulce Base?

This is another one I took. The aliens sleep in giant condoms filled with a combination of water, hydrogen peroxide, glucose, and their own concoction that has been named doo’ksmaio.
1682996093237.jpeg

Densel

Poster
Level 5 is the most mysterious of all the floors, here they house the aliens who live at the Dulce Base but it's so secretive I don't have any pictures of it. The aliens are very serious about keeping their personal lives secret so level 5 is off limits to any natives of Earth unless they have a specific amount of security clearance, special permission from them and are there to preform some kind of job. I keep imagining what kind of place these aliens live in there and what kind of accommodations the government set up for them. It's freaky.

Somewhere in level 1, 2 or 3 the aliens have set up some kind of wormhole, it really let's my imagination run wild because wormhole is the scientific name for portal which means that things leads somewhere and God knows how a real-life portal actually looks like or how the humans in thouse levels see it and live with it. The new pictures are on their way.

Level 5 is the most mysterious of all the floors, here they house the aliens who live at the Dulce Base but it's so secretive I don't have any pictures of it. The aliens are very serious about keeping their personal lives secret so level 5 is off limits to any natives of Earth unless they have a specific amount of security clearance, special permission from them and are there to preform some kind of job. I keep imagining what kind of place these aliens live in there and what kind of accommodations the government set up for them. It's freaky.

Somewhere in level 1, 2 or 3 the aliens have set up some kind of wormhole, it really let's my imagination run wild because wormhole is the scientific name for portal which means that things leads somewhere and God knows how a real-life portal actually looks like or how the humans in thouse levels see it and live with it. The new pictures are on their way.
1683405109537.jpeg

Another picture that no one had probably seen from the dulce base. The realism of this makes it disturbing so I’ll spoiler it. Look at your own risk:
sample_09445313edc458031b987d5a3614023917a56d22.jpg

Densel

Poster
There are several entrances to the Dulce Base, there's the main one which is a tunnel large enough to fit a car that leads to Los Alamos. Here's a picture:
Main Entrance.jpg

Densel

Poster
Next is the train station, here are several pictures of it for you to put together, the escalators lead up to the base while the train is a maglev train that uses alien tech:underground train.jpgStation Welcome.jpgtrain staion wall.jpgTrain Station Hallway.jpgztairwells.jpg
The blue sign over the tunnel that leads to the escalators is in some kind of alien language!

Densel

Poster
Or it could also be a special language Castello said they created so the humans could communicate better with the aliens.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Or it could also be a special language Castello said they created so the humans could communicate better with the aliens.
My dog doesn't speak but I know what he wants or needs at almost all times. And when I sleep I have dreams. I like Art Bell

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Level 4 is where they preform mind control experiments, the base as a whole is a secret facility made with the purpose of allowing humans to experiment with humans, humans to experiment with aliens, aliens to experiment on humans and aliens to experiment on aliens with no limits from morals, laws, regulations or the press, that's the main reason the Dulce Base is so secretive and so far underground, it's buried so deep most of the townsfolk don't know about it but the Indians living in the Apache reservation near the town of Dulce have an idea that something's not right becuse the base's air vents are there and they've had the misfortune of occasionally meeting with the creatures that come out of the base and hearing odd and disturbing noises from the vents.

And not all of the humans and aliens being experimented on there are there by choice :(
The main purpose of the base is for scientists/reasearchers be it human or alien to be free to do as they please with their specimens. This is part of what I meant when I said it's the sight of countless human rights violations.
How big is the base? SQ feet wise etc?

Densel

Poster
How big is the base? SQ feet wise etc?
It's buried 200 feet beneath the Earth's surface, the actual facility is gigantic! It's scattered throughout parts underneath the town of Dulce, areas underneath the Archuleta Mesa and areas underneath the nearby Apache Indian reservation. It's all underground mostly and each part is connected obviously. Also keep in mind that this was the base during the 1970s so it might be bigger now since according to Thomas Castello, the man who leaked most of this information, they keep expanding it.

Densel

Poster
I've probably already gone over some of this info but here's more. Level 1 deals with security. It's the main hub of the dulce base and it serves as a form of secondary main entrance. The lower you go the higher the security. Level 1 in particular is full of CIA, FBI and U.S Military personnel. These are special guards that patrol the base 24/7 and have made promises not to tell on anyone and do bad things if it means keeping secrecy and security in the base. Like I said, there's commercial and political interest in secrets like these. Level 2 is where all of the human workers stay in their brief shifts at the Dulce Base. It's basically a high-security motel. Level 3 is where the fun starts, it's where the general purpose labs are and where the executives can stay in luxury quarters. This place is where some of the human rights violations take place as here prisoners who'm were either purchased from human trafficking or made to disappear by the government are forcefully experimented on by either humans or aliens who wish to "do stuff" without being held accountable if you know what I mean. Level 4 is a similar place where humans do mind-control experiments on the imprisoned humans. This where those men who'm were used to perfect the modern sex change operation were brainwashed into accepting it.

LV.5 is where they house the aliens! They come via an opening over the garages where flying saucers and other craft are stored. They stay much longer than the humans and this place mystifies me becuse since humans are usually not allowed here, very little info was leaked about this place or how the aliens live here. They're mostly greys and reptilian aliens. LV.6 has been nicknamed "Nightmare Hall" by the human staff. Here aliens and humans preform genetic experiments without having to worry about the law or morals. Animals are kept here in terrible conditions. They form a huge part of what goes on there. And it's nothing compared to what they do to the humans. This is where they keep the human prisoners. Castello, the man who leaked all of this said that he often saw humans in cages here. Some of them begged him for help but for most of his time working as head of security there he was told by the human doctors and scientists as well as the government that they were just insane and that they were being kept there for high-risk phsychological treatment but that was a lie. They were victims of brutal imprisonment by the American Government or purchased by the government secretly from human traffickers. The idea they have there is to keep them there and occasionally take them to the labs to be used as forced specimens.

Amoung the things Castello said he saw there were heavily altered animmals and humans that had been surgically altered to be multi-armed or multi-legged. They were all living in horrible conditions and imprisoned.

LV.7 is somewhat interesting too. Here the aliens have set up one of their most remarkable tech. They have machines that can freeze grey aliens and keep them in a suspended state, like astronauts in movies, were they'll be unconscious and won't age. This concept has been experimented on by humans and is said to be the way we will travel trough long journeys in space but the aliens already have it! LV.7 is also where they keep other things that have to be frozen.

I've probably already gone over some of this info but here's more. Level 1 deals with security. It's the main hub of the dulce base and it serves as a form of secondary main entrance. The lower you go the higher the security. Level 1 in particular is full of CIA, FBI and U.S Military personnel. These are special guards that patrol the base 24/7 and have made promises not to tell on anyone and do bad things if it means keeping secrecy and security in the base. Like I said, there's commercial and political interest in secrets like these. Level 2 is where all of the human workers stay in their brief shifts at the Dulce Base. It's basically a high-security motel. Level 3 is where the fun starts, it's where the general purpose labs are and where the executives can stay in luxury quarters. This place is where some of the human rights violations take place as here prisoners who'm were either purchased from human trafficking or made to disappear by the government are forcefully experimented on by either humans or aliens who wish to "do stuff" without being held accountable if you know what I mean. Level 4 is a similar place where humans do mind-control experiments on the imprisoned humans. This where those men who'm were used to perfect the modern sex change operation were brainwashed into accepting it.

LV.5 is where they house the aliens! They come via an opening over the garages where flying saucers and other craft are stored. They stay much longer than the humans and this place mystifies me becuse since humans are usually not allowed here, very little info was leaked about this place or how the aliens live here. They're mostly greys and reptilian aliens. LV.6 has been nicknamed "Nightmare Hall" by the human staff. Here aliens and humans preform genetic experiments without having to worry about the law or morals. Animals are kept here in terrible conditions. They form a huge part of what goes on there. And it's nothing compared to what they do to the humans. This is where they keep the human prisoners. Castello, the man who leaked all of this said that he often saw humans in cages here. Some of them begged him for help but for most of his time working as head of security there he was told by the human doctors and scientists as well as the government that they were just insane and that they were being kept there for high-risk phsychological treatment but that was a lie. They were victims of brutal imprisonment by the American Government or purchased by the government secretly from human traffickers. The idea they have there is to keep them there and occasionally take them to the labs to be used as forced specimens.

Amoung the things Castello said he saw there were heavily altered animmals and humans that had been surgically altered to be multi-armed or multi-legged. They were all living in horrible conditions and imprisoned.

LV.7 is somewhat interesting too. Here the aliens have set up one of their most remarkable tech. They have machines that can freeze grey aliens and keep them in a suspended state, like astronauts in movies, were they'll be unconscious and won't age. This concept has been experimented on by humans and is said to be the way we will travel trough long journeys in space but the aliens already have it! LV.7 is also where they keep other things that have to be frozen.
I hope the time you spend making this stuff up is insignificant.

Judging by your profile pic, I think you know im not making his up.
Where do you get your info from?

And what does a penis profile picture have to do with what I believe about whether or not I think you’re making things up??

That is a bizarre thing to say 😂

Joe King

Elite
Window Willison act 1917 started income-tax
There's a lot of stuff that was done by those in gov who hate the Peoples freedom.
....but the Emergency Banking Act is when powers that had been explicitly reserved for use only against the nations enemies during times of war, were turned inward against The People.

IMHO, that's the biggie of them all.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
There's a lot of stuff that was done by those in gov who hate the Peoples freedom.
....but the Emergency Banking Act is when powers that had been explicitly reserved for use only against the nations enemies during times of war, were turned inward against The People.

IMHO, that's the biggie of them all.
Wrong

History of Federal Income Tax Rates: 1913 – 2023
bradfordtaxinstitute.com
› free_resources
It was begun in 1962 during Civil War fyi

Joe King

Elite
Well, you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

IMHO, when the gov uses powers of war against its citizens and then uses that power to enact 100's of new laws that would otherwise have been unConstitutional, that's a pretty big deal.

You've lived your entire life without ever knowing/having a wholly Constitutional government. A few alive today have, but none of them are old enough to remember it.

History of Federal Income Tax Rates: 1913 – 2023
bradfordtaxinstitute.com
› free_resources
It was begun in 1862 during Civil War fyi
It was also repealed in 1872. Your personal income tax as it is known today, relies on the 16th Amendment as its authority aut did not apply to common working folk until 1944. Prior to that, it was called the Victory Tax and was enacted in 1942. It was a 5% tax on the workers earnings. In 1944, congress changed the name of it when they enacted the Personal Income Tax Act of 1944.

As for the tax levied in 1862, you'd have had to earn the equivalent of $384,000/year in today's money for it to have even applied. Only 3% of the population had to pay it, and no one paid it after 1872.
The tax of 1862 has no connection to the personal income tax that most Americans today participate in.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Well, you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

IMHO, when the gov uses powers of war against its citizens and then uses that power to enact 100's of new laws that would otherwise have been unConstitutional, that's a pretty big deal.

You've lived your entire life without ever knowing/having a wholly Constitutional government. A few alive today have, but none of them are old enough to remember it.

It was also repealed in 1872. Your personal income tax as it is known today, relies on the 16th Amendment as its authority aut did not apply to common working folk until 1944. Prior to that, it was called the Victory Tax and was enacted in 1942. It was a 5% tax on the workers earnings. In 1944, congress changed the name of it when they enacted the Personal Income Tax Act of 1944.

As for the tax levied in 1862, you'd have had to earn the equivalent of $384,000/year in today's money for it to have even applied. Only 3% of the population had to pay it, and no one paid it after 1872.
The tax of 1862 has no connection to the personal income tax that most Americans today participate in.
1 stoppednthe civik war income tax fagGTP872 spew retard from some bukksgit

Top Bottom