Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread UnPinned: Russian invasion has begun

Master Threads

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
This. It is almost too obvious at this point. Like I said earlier, NATO is an awfully big hurry to get WW3 going.
I’m included to believe WW3 is not their primary objective. I’m beginning to think there really are closets filled with skeletons scattered all across Ukraine. I think their primary goal is to keep them hidden, even if WW3 is needed to do so.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
BDlGBER.jpeg

denn

Legendary
Founder

Our politicians and media will work overtime to make sure this doesn't happen. Seems like a simple way to end whatever is going on over there, but that doesn't deflect from establishments transgressions, make the war machine trillions and it doesn't take out the establishments favorite bad guy in Putin. So they will be opposed to it and fight with everything they have to keep this strife rolling. JMO

AgEngDawg

Legendary
They should do a remake of the 1983 movie "The Day After." Every politician should watch it before they throw this hawkish talk out.

That movie deeply affect Reagan.

Also, the writer of "The Day After" said that while he was researching the impact of a nuclear war while writing the movie he would get physically ill.

He had to stop for a while because he was getting ill because of the subject.

Last edited:

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
They should do a remake of the 1983 movie "The Day After." Every politician should watch it before they throw this hawkish talk out.

That movie deeply affect Reagan.

Also, the writer said that while he was researching the impact of a nuclear war he would get physically ill.

He had to stop for a while because he was getting ill because of the subject.
Who wouldn't. Maybe Biden cause he doesn't know anything.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Its weird right? Every time i've watched her talk the whole way through an interview I ended up liking her. If she was selectively edited or maybe I just got a synopsis of what she believes... Totally different.
It’s grading on a curve to compare anybody to other congressmen. The country would be a lot better off with 50 of her in congress but I’m not sure that’s saying much.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Imagine explaining this to Patton, Ike, or McArthur.

Latest posts

Top Bottom