Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread UnPinned: Russian invasion has begun

Master Threads

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
87e2ogg5ffm81.jpg

Ukraine is fucking weird. You can Google WotanJugend. Ukraine is using neo-nazi militia forces on the front lines. These dudes are fighting for a country that has a Jewish president.

Maybe that's what the video a few posts above references, haven't had a chance to watch yet.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
87e2ogg5ffm81.jpg

Ukraine is fucking weird. You can Google WotanJugend. Ukraine is using neo-nazi militia forces on the front lines. These dudes are fighting for a country that has a Jewish president.

Maybe that's what the video a few posts above references, haven't had a chance to watch yet.
Corruption does have traditionally expected alliances.

AgEngDawg

Legendary

from 2014.

That was a fucking lawless area.

It is shocking watching those videos. The Donbas looks rural with small towns just like rural Georgia. Looks like City Halls and Police Stations all over the small towns in south Georgia.

Only difference is that they have violent militias warring in the Donbas.

denn

Legendary
Founder
I have about lost my patience with this muthafucka. I am read to tell him to kick rocks.

Many of us knew how the former comedian got into power. So we did not fall into the trap that this guy is a good guy. He was put into power by the Obama administration in concert with George Soros. Probably don't need to say anything else....

By the way, Zelensky is supposedly a billionaire with a $35 million estate in Florida. Sounds about right for a comedian that couldn't sell out a bah mitzva.

Sikness23245

Elite
Goodbye DDG

How can any search engine NOT manipulate results, and do you really want that? I use DDG because they don't track me, not because of the results. If they didn't manipulate results, you'd end up with completely random results every time, and when you go to find that one article you looked at last week, you'd never be able to find it again.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
So this was an old unused hospital that was transformed into a military center to hand out and equip the citizens. It was also explained to NATO before hand. Just got off the phone with my Russian Customer and her side of the story is incredible.
Anymore news on this? All networks still showing the pregnant lady in labor being carried out on a stretcher.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
See article below indicating that Kiev will be Putin's Stalingrad. Only a few problems with that Stalingrad theory.

• The Germans foolishly went into the city of Stalingrad.
  • The Germans were encircled and basically besieged in the city by the Soviets.
  • i.e. Germans were inside City and Soviets were outside.
  • The way things are going in this war, the Russians are encircling Kiev, not going into it.
  • The Ukranians will be inside the city and besieged by the Russians outside of it.
  • Complete reverse of the Stalingrad scenario.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
See article below indicating that Kiev will be Putin's Stalingrad. Only a few problems with that Stalingrad theory.

• The Germans foolishly went into the city of Stalingrad.
  • The Germans were encircled and basically besieged in the city by the Soviets.
  • i.e. Germans were inside City and Soviets were outside.
  • The way things are going in this war, the Russians are encircling Kiev, not going into it.
  • The Ukranians will be inside the city and besieged by the Russians outside of it.
  • Complete reverse of the Stalingrad scenario.

I think what the journos are not considering here is that the model is not Stalingrad, the model is Aleppo.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
CNN somehow knows that 35 people died and 130 injured. How the hell would they know numbers?

Why is Russia taking their time invading Ukraine? They could easily take Ukraine out. I don’t get it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom