Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Russian woman jumps into carved ice hole and dies

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Who are the retards who think a river isn’t fucking moving under the ice????
😂🤣
Obviously they did. They got lost in the moment, and forgot they were doing something dangerous, I am sure it happens all the time. I hope you never make a similar mistake..............she was brave enough to jump into the water.....more than most, and definately most of the online qb coaches.

Obviously they did. They got lost in the moment, and forgot they were doing something dangerous, I am sure it happens all the time. I hope you never make a similar mistake..............she was brave enough to jump into the water.....more than most, and definately most of the online qb coaches.
Pretty sure everyone else knew because as soon as they saw she was going full blown cannon ball multiple people yelled.

Darwin Award winner

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
List success inStead of failings. Tag me

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
You may need concussion protocol Gabe

Latest posts

Top Bottom