Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

United Carolina

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I’m not from Virginia, nor claim to be. However, Virginia has a right to brag about their contributions to the country. George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, I doubt those two great man would even stop to poop at a Holiday Inn lobby in South Carolina squeeze their cheeks in 40 minutes, they’ll be somewhere that doesn’t have a Bojangles franchise or cookout
1673887442647.png1673887442647.png1673887442647.pnglol fuck you homo. If it wasn't for real Brave Southerners y'all would have lost the Alamo bunch of pussies

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
In the crazy world we are living in.........who the fuck is really thinking about Uniting? We need less of this and MORE INDIVIDUALISM!!

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
@BurntJ oh we great folks of the GOAT State of SC wouldn't unite with those VIRGINia wanna be liberal faggits...we would just woop that faggit ass like a backwoods hillbilly finding out his daughter cheated on him with his brother...and then send them on their pillow tasting way...no uniting with the Charlotte and Tri-ANAL faggits in the Torn-Hole state...nope...

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
@BurntJ oh we great folks of the GOAT State of SC wouldn't unite with those VIRGINia wanna be liberal faggits...we would just woop that faggit ass like a backwoods hillbilly finding out his daughter cheated on him with his brother...and then send them on their pillow tasting way...no uniting with the Charlotte and Tri-ANAL faggits in the Torn-Hole state...nope...
You’d like us down here in Johnston County! (That’s up to you) The Tri-ANAL’s hate us! 😂 #JoCo

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
I meant as in you still wouldn't have it but I was half tanked. You win this round
So the score is like 1,200 (me) to 3 (you)
I am fair and a word you the three pork points because you had a fire I think, you invited me to hang if I ever make it to that part of the world, and you haven’t put me on ignore.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
So the score is like 1,200 (me) to 3 (you)
I am fair and a word you the three pork points because you had a fire I think, you invited me to hang if I ever make it to that part of the world, and you haven’t put me on ignore.
I know you aren't black and shirtless but I love ya man. No homo. Of I was as white as a ghost I'd hang out with you. I am. I'm Irish. You fly to charleston for memorial day. You got a seat on a paid for charter. That's all I can say now. Just lmk ifnyoure interested or not

BurntJ

Founder
I know you aren't black and shirtless but I love ya man. No SOME homo. Of I was as white as a ghost I'd hang out with you. I am. I'm Irish. You fly to charleston for memorial day. You got a seat on a paid for charter. That's all I can say now. Just lmk ifnyoure interested or not
FIFY bro!!

BurntJ

Founder
war-breitbart.gif

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
if your from North Carolina you’re a faggot so stay in your homo state. We ain’t fucking merging with you pole smokers.

I bet @Rube Reaper lives in NC. Perfect representative of that shitty state.
Since you’re being so inclusive about everyone in NC, get off that big pole...it’s completely went from your ass to your brain, faggit.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
Everything north of the boarder line is shit, all the way to maine.
Most native people I’ve met from South Carolina are good people...and most of the native people I meet out in the country where I live are good people in North Carolina. The shit comes from the Libs and the damn Yankee invasion in both states. I got no gripes with the good people...if you aren’t one of them, then fuck you too. 😂

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Most native people I’ve met from South Carolina are good people...and most of the native people I meet out in the country where I live are good people in North Carolina. The shit comes from the Libs and the damn Yankee invasion in both states. I got no gripes with the good people...if you aren’t one of them, then fuck you too. 😂
PalatableShinyBison-max-1mb.gif

We could have a beer together.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
We can conquer South Carolina in just 3 days if we decide to go through with it. There will be little resistance aside from a few fat Cletus’s in the trailer parks and Tyrones in the inner cities.
This is how I know you are trying to troll. You have not met any Carolinian if this is what you believe. lol

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
You won’t stand a chance against our Appalachian Survivalist. Your crackheads will get picked off 500yard out before they know what happened. And you guys aren’t running away on your little mopeds all of you drive.

You should just accept annexation, and then you guys can be successful as we are. This is a good thing. Lower the palmetto flag and raise the good Ol Tarheel state flag and you will be spared.
What does your flag even look like? Ive never see anyone flying that or maybe it's just not recognizable and looks like shit.

Top Bottom