Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

United Carolina

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
As a North Carolinian and a citizen of the superior Carolina state, i propose we declare war on and conquer the poorer and dumber state of South Carolina.

This forced unification will come at a great cost to South Carolina but there are many reasons i propose we invade our southern neighbor and forcefully consume them into our state.

1. They have terrible leadership and poor budgeting. (See their roads)
2. Most uneducated state in the USA
3. People living in third world conditions
4. Many natural resources we can take advantage of after conquering them
5. It is inhumane to watch South Carolinians suffer in filth and live in such poverty and not do something about it. Its time we take control and do things our way.

We can conquer South Carolina in just 3 days if we decide to go through with it. There will be little resistance aside from a few fat Cletus’s in the trailer parks and Tyrones in the inner cities.

We have double their population and double their wealth and double the supplies, conquering them will be an easy task for North Carolinians. Also they are way dumbest and less intelligent, it would be like conquering a undeveloped African nation.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
kinda-iffy.gif

absoluteUnit

Sure,we're dumb and poorly funded, but we'll not lose to a bunch of fake "Virginians" and wine n cheese loving, dick riding liberal faggits like those found in UNcarolina...
You don’t have Mountain survivalist like we do. Your little average trailer park cletus doesn’t stand a chance against a well trained mountain man who can shoot and kill from 500yards away with ease.

1 mountain soldier is worth 50 SC Trailer park Cletus’s

absoluteUnit

Come at us, bro. The only thing y’all got double on our state is the average BMI.
You won’t stand a chance against our Appalachian Survivalist. Your crackheads will get picked off 500yard out before they know what happened. And you guys aren’t running away on your little mopeds all of you drive.

You should just accept annexation, and then you guys can be successful as we are. This is a good thing. Lower the palmetto flag and raise the good Ol Tarheel state flag and you will be spared.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
No doubt about that, but "your" mountain folk would probably fight with US'N uneducated fam...they don't like y'alls Kentucky Jelly swallowing libtard faggitry any more than WE do...so...there's that 😉

Last edited:

Astragalus

Poster
Founder
Your Appalachian hillbillies are gonna be so blind drunk on moonshine they’ll probably shoot each other. If they are able to actually stumble down out of the mountains they‘ll probably end up blowing themselves to smithereens with the mobile meth labs they will be obligated to take with them. Won’t be able to ID them, though. You need teeth to actually have dental records.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
You won’t stand a chance against our Appalachian Survivalist. Your crackheads will get picked off 500yard out before they know what happened. And you guys aren’t running away on your little mopeds all of you drive.

You should just accept annexation, and then you guys can be successful as we are. This is a good thing. Lower the palmetto flag and raise the good Ol Tarheel state flag and you will be spared.
31297297.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
As a North Carolinian and a citizen of the superior Carolina state, i propose we declare war on and conquer the poorer and dumber state of South Carolina.

This forced unification will come at a great cost to South Carolina but there are many reasons i propose we invade our southern neighbor and forcefully consume them into our state.

5. It is inhumane to watch South Carolinians suffer in filth and live in such poverty and not do something about it. Its time we take control and do things our way.

We can conquer South Carolina in just 3 days if we decide to go through with it. There will be little resistance aside from a few fat Cletus’s in the trailer parks and Tyrones in the inner cities.

We have double their population and double their wealth and double the supplies, conquering them will be an easy task for North Carolinians. Also they are way dumbest and less intelligent, it would be like conquering a undeveloped African nation.
I'll make shat gouda cheese Swiss real time faggit. I'll teach a black kid to shootbyourbwine glasses shoot yall can't even runb mayo on you cocks faggit...no fucking chacne yalk win. Shaw MCENTIRE Jackson and we will wipe Sav rive site uou your momma gash

You don’t have Mountain survivalist like we do. Your little average trailer park cletus doesn’t stand a chance against a well trained mountain man who can shoot and kill from 500yards away with ease.

We don't like the state of Scarolina any more than you all do. But if you so much as take one ill-intended step over their line then you will have to deal with the wrath of a liquored up heard of heathens marching over the mountains ready to beat your ass senseless with the butt end of our long rifles.

The state of Tennessee is not prepared to tolerate any more of your liberal faggitry!

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
We don't like the state of Scarolina any more than you all do. But if you so much as take one ill-intended step over their line then you will have to deal with the wrath of a liquored up heard of heathens marching over the mountains ready to beat your ass senseless with the butt end of our long rifles.

The state of Tennessee is not prepared to tolerate any more of your liberal faggitry!
i-love-you-this-much-heart.gif

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

I could get behind this.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
SC battle flag, bro
O got a degree in history and granted I'm old but I don't remember ever seeing that.
Black
Ass
Slang
@mrfitwell we need tk dk tahirts and sell at Spartanburg alleedwat at darlington
And dirt tracks.
T shirtsnw prints 18 shirt 3o long-sleeved.
I had a friend follow Caspar and did it made 1 million cash per season and claimed 20pk on taxes. Biscuit is dead from Crack now. @TopHook his brother is the one eye guy that hangs at oyster bar in NmB

Last edited:

Skinnyman

Poster

You talking about Eustace, you faggot? Hes harmless and a USC Grad. He would put you to work for once.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

We have double their population and double their wealth and double the supplies, conquering them will be an easy task for North Carolinians. Also they are way dumbest and less intelligent, it would be like conquering a undeveloped African natio We would destroy NC bc the mountain folks and sandpaper would be with us. NC is 3 states in one. The neopolitan ice-cream and the vanilla is shapel hill and middle of the state.
I'm so confident we would whip their ass that I don't even want a gun I'll just use a knife in the machete

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

I'm moving to huntsville

Top Bottom