Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Undefeated Lounge

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Where is the winless and coachless lounge?! Go buffs!
Well this sure isn’t the place……

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT……

We prefer to hang here as NORMALLY…..it works as a buffer to keep out the low class bottom feeders…….between you the UT FAGGIT and Tenn Fans. Place has gone to shit this year. Gates are Fuckin BROKEN.

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
between you the UT FAGGIT and Tenn Fans. Place has gone to shit this year. Gates are Fuckin BROKEN

funny-animated-gifs-best-gifs-jon-voight-anaconda-creepy-face.gif

BurntJ

Founder
UT looked skrong today...as did UGA...lsu and aub are trash though, disrespectfully 🤣

Y'all looked good tho, 'grats!
Yeah….I’m not going to go that far…..chumley beat Brian Kelly…..that’s not saying much. And we looked like shit until our depth took over. (Our Offense is a POS!)

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Yeah….I’m not going to go that far…..chumley beat Brian Kelly…..that’s not saying much. And we looked like shit until our depth took over. (Our Offense is a POS!)
Lol y'all will be ok...should be fun though, between UGAy, UT, and the Gumps...

BurntJ

Founder
Lol y'all will be ok...should be fun though, between UGAy, UT, and the Gumps...
We’re young a rebuilding…

The butt chugging hillbillies are about to get beat up by the gumps (they will cry about being injured from this point forward….when in reality, they finally play teams/coaches worth’s shit.)

Bama is a POS….but don’t tell them….they get really upset and make excuses. Their OL is shit….they actually believe taking a Vandy tackle is an improvement…..plus they will just be “rebuilding again” if they happen to lose. Also they are playing with J Williams and J Metchie so it’s not fair….Bama really does have the cards stacked against them. 🤣

So as I said before…..we’re considered a top team BC EVERYONE ELSE SUCKS! 🤣

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
We’re young a rebuilding…

The butt chugging hillbillies are about to get beat up by the gumps (they will cry about being injured from this point forward….when in reality, they finally play teams/coaches worth’s shit.)

Bama is a POS….but don’t tell them….they get really upset and make excuses. Their OL is shit….they actually believe taking a Vandy tackle is an improvement…..plus they will just be “rebuilding again” if they happen to lose. Also they are playing with J Williams and J Metchie so it’s not fair….Bama really does have the cards stacked against them. 🤣

So as I said before…..we’re considered a top team BC EVERYONE ELS SUCKS! 🤣
So far it looks like everyone has glaring weaknesses...don't think I've seen a "complete" team to this point

BurntJ

Founder
So far it looks like everyone has glaring weaknesses...don't think I've seen a "complete" team to this point
Tom Brady said it best…..we’re not watching “parity”…….we’re watching Terrible football at NFL and College levels. 🤷‍♂️
I like to troll as much as the next guy…..

But I have been completely honest in this assessment all season. Go look at my posts…..if we’re great it’s bc everyone else sucks…..we literally replaced 15 guys (sent to NFL). Yeah we have talent…..but they are inexperienced.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Tom Brady said it best…..we’re not watching “parity”…….we’re watching Terrible football at NFL and College levels. 🤷‍♂️
I like to troll as much as the next guy…..

But I have been completely honest in this assessment all season. Go look at my posts…..if we’re great it’s bc everyone else sucks…..we literally replaced 15 guys (sent to NFL). Yeah we have talent…..but they are inexperienced.
Lol I've read and been a part of your posts...you've been constant, I'll vouch for that...the product will continue to worsen with NIL/transfers in play...individual talents, not good teams

BurntJ

Founder
Lol I've read and been a part of your posts...you've been constant, I'll vouch for that...the product will continue to worsen with NIL/transfers in play...individual talents, not good teams
Yep….add in the quick trigger (immediately return required from new coaches)and the picture is pretty clear. Look at Auburn…..Harsin may suck, but there is no denying that he was never given a fair opportunity. Remember when Tennessee hired Schiano….same deal.

This all helps affect the product we watch on Saturday

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Yep….add in the quick trigger (immediately return required from new coaches)and the picture is pretty clear. Look at Auburn…..Harsin may suck, but there is no denying that he was never given a fair opportunity. Remember when Tennessee hired Schiano….same deal.

This all helps affect the product we watch on Saturday
Long gone are the 80's, 90's, and early to mid 00's football...but we still love our teams...and Clemson looks like shit again right now, 🤬🤣

BurntJ

Founder
Long gone are the 80's, 90's, and early to mid 00's football...but we still love our teams...and Clemson looks like shit again right now, 🤬🤣
Just wait for the shit show that will be Tennessee next year…..if CHUMLEY doesnt play Nico Imgettin10mill …..he won’t be answering to the AD…..he will have to answer to the booster paying Nico…..this is going to be such a shit show…….that I’m already stock pilling Popcorn…..like a fuckin prepper. 🤣 (and they will not be alone, this is where we’re all headed. FML)

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Just wait for the shit show that will be Tennessee next year…..if CHUMLEY doesnt play Nico Imgettin10mill …..he won’t be answering to the AD…..he will have to answer to the booster paying Nico…..this is going to be such a shit show…….that I’m already stock pilling Popcorn…..like a fuckin prepper. 🤣 (and they will not be alone, this is where we’re all headed. FML)
Good luck keeping food away from Huypel and that Fla d-tackle

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Congrats to the Vols. It's going to be fun watching a 2-loss Bama team try to get into the playoffs after UGA beats them in December (assuming they make it past Miss State and Ole Miss).

BurntJ

Founder
I’ll buy the disinfectant/ air freshener if someone knows the best kind. Now that the gumps and the hillbillies are outta here we can start working on the awful smell,…….it’s very poorsnorious IYAM IMHO. 🤷‍♂️😜

Latest posts

Top Bottom