Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Undefeated Lounge

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Crown tailgating before and little bottle during game. Amici (dinner) out of Crown….so Makers (this was where we really went off the tracks….I only drink Makers for Aub….😳) and at bar drinking (anything in front of me) but sipping on Glenlivet 18 yr……while drinking Red Snapper and every other shot in front of me today….. I’m a wreck and tired…..but Toppers is open so……

champsballs

Elite
Founder
BE693256-0DD4-48E4-987D-FF24B454CA0E.gif

Lol at the sec. thanks for sending a bottom feeder to Manhattan for a good ole fashioned ass whoopin.
Suck our dicks and eat our shits.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Can you also hang out here if you're undefeated in losing?

waterboy-we.gif

BurntJ

Founder
Weird your thinking about me

So you guys ready for your annual loss to Florida??
Respectfully, would you mind taking this to its own thread.

Yesterday, cleared most of this place out and frankly……I don’t want the stench of defeat stinking this place up……since I will be here for awhile.

BurntJ

Founder
You're right. *Walks away gif*
Thanks and good luck. I tend to hate UF and utjrjrjrjr equally.

Loved the Napier hire originally, but honestly, have been confused by him personally from the beginning. Basically dropping all previous commits was 🤔 BUT the kicker was basically taking his entire sun belt team to UF and thinking those are all SEC caliber players was 😳. This is so different than EVERY other Saban assistant that I def. Question it……but we will see.

Just wondering how 🐊 fans see it so far?

BurntJ

Founder
I think I’m the only Spartan on here. Go green…silence...go white?
Yore home bro…..pull up a seat new to the Fighting Pittmans as Kirby’s boys tend to spend a while in here! Love us some Mel Tucker too…..great people and coaches! Truly, the caviar of college football!

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
Thanks and good luck. I tend to hate UF and utjrjrjrjr equally.

Loved the Napier hire originally, but honestly, have been confused by him personally from the beginning. Basically dropping all previous commits was 🤔 BUT the kicker was basically taking his entire sun belt team to UF and thinking those are all SEC caliber players was 😳. This is so different than EVERY other Saban assistant that I def. Question it……but we will see.

Just wondering how 🐊 fans see it so far?
Well, yesterday was one of two things including corch drank his own cool aid all week and didn't prepare for a rough SEC opponent like they should. (learning experience)

Or your right, big mistakes made by Napper and maybe he needs to higher a offensive coordinator. However, the transfers from ULL have actually balled out and are not the problem. We have no good outside receivers and the play calling was atrocious last night. Hopefully AR can recover, cause it did look like him and his friends decided to watch their stripper teacher all night at the club before the game. Lol

BurntJ

Founder
Well, yesterday was one of two things including corch drank his own cool aid all week and didn't prepare for a rough SEC opponent like they should. (learning experience)

Or your right, big mistakes made by Napper and maybe he needs to higher a offensive coordinator. However, the transfers from ULL have actually balled out and are not the problem. We have no good outside receivers and the play calling was atrocious last night. Hopefully AR can recover, cause it did look like him and his friends decided to watch their stripper teacher all night at the club before the game. Lol
Yore lines seemed to lose all night and I swore Nape brought multiple OL and DL but I may be wrong….could be the atrocious recruiting from previous staffs.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I've been in here surly drinking all night and nobody dare says a word to me. Give me another.

BurntJ

Founder
I've been in here surly drinking all night and nobody dare says a word to me. Give me another.
In our defense…..you smell, look and act like a POS. So yeah, NO ONE wants yore company. Congrats loser! 🤣

BurntJ

Founder
DBU checking in at 2-0
DBU.....claimed.....Checks list....
LSU.....lost to FSU
UF.......lost to UK

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Iowa claims to be DBU? Is this legit or a joke? I don't believe I have heard this one. What DB's has Iowa sent to the NFL to claim DBU? Asking as I follow college football and can't remember who would make this a legit claim.

Chuck 2020

2022 Fantasy ⚾️ 🏆
DBU.....claimed.....Checks list....
LSU.....lost to FSU
UF.......lost to UK

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Iowa claims to be DBU? Is this legit or a joke? I don't believe I have heard this one. What DB's has Iowa sent to the NFL to claim DBU? Asking as I follow college football and can't remember who would make this a legit claim.

well Iowa isn’t 2-0 so he ain’t a Hawkeye Fan I am guessing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom