Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Undefeated Lounge

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Lol

dave-chappelle.gif

Choke on a corndog, Brian Kelly.

Oh, & Gamecocks feeling good being undefeated this season. Hell of a year so far.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
0-0 Clemson Tigers are riding high. Hoping I can come back in this topic after tonight. Expectations are high, not sure if we can meet them.

Personally, I’ve always felt our QB Ugeliei is too slow for the college game. He has a great arm but in college the great teams seem to have a dual threat QB which he is not.

Our backup supposedly has good speed, so interested to see if he will play and eventually take over the starting job.

Defense is supposedly all world (hype machine) but we have a first year coordinator so my expectations are much lower than everyone elses.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
0-0 Clemson Tigers are riding high. Hoping I can come back in this topic after tonight. Expectations are high, not sure if we can meet them.

Personally, I’ve always felt our QB Ugeliei is too slow for the college game. He has a great arm but in college the great teams seem to have a dual threat QB which he is not.

Our backup supposedly has good speed, so interested to see if he will play and eventually take over the starting job.

Defense is supposedly all world (hype machine) but we have a first year coordinator so my expectations are much lower than everyone elses.

DJU has lost about 30lbs since last season, so we'll see if that helps with his mobility.

WeycoDawg

King of the SEC
Founder
Some of you clearly don’t know how the lounge works round here and you’ll most likely be gone before you catch on. We don’t care about dorky stats and anecdotal stories of shitty qb’s losing 30 lbs. We toast our alpha brethrens with scotch or bourbon drinks with cigars in hand. This point we get reacquainted with old friends until it becomes a the usual SEC circle jerk in about a month. Alright… anyone seen @MortgageHorn so I can chat him up while he has a week left here?

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Some of you clearly don’t know how the lounge works round here and you’ll most likely be gone before you catch on. We don’t care about dorky stats and anecdotal stories of shitty qb’s losing 30 lbs. We toast our alpha brethrens with scotch or bourbon drinks with cigars in hand. This point we get reacquainted with old friends until it becomes a the usual SEC circle jerk in about a month. Alright… anyone seen @MortgageHorn so I can chat him up while he has a week left here?

Make mine a double. I got his back.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

tenor.gif

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Some of you clearly don’t know how the lounge works round here and you’ll most likely be gone before you catch on. We don’t care about dorky stats and anecdotal stories of shitty qb’s losing 30 lbs. We toast our alpha brethrens with scotch or bourbon drinks with cigars in hand. This point we get reacquainted with old friends until it becomes a the usual SEC circle jerk in about a month. Alright… anyone seen so I can chat him up while he has a week left here?
Exactly….but please don’t call that Mort. Guy in here.

And Bama fags….I’m making a rule this year….you have to clean up after the ATM bukkake. I spent ducking weeks and place still stunk like shit.

Chuck 2020

2022 Fantasy ⚾️ 🏆
Interesting….I like you though…..what’s up with that old school Pedo Al/Sal over on tmb. Rutgers can’t get worse representation.

RutgersAl is an idiot who shouldn't be allowed to post. Most on the RU site are annoyed with what he does.

RutgerSal is a Boston College or Syracuse poster (can’t remember which) that mocked Al’s idiotic posts. Usually pretty funny.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Yep. Flerda is apparently a super team, going from unranked to 12th in the AP this week. Honestly, I wouldn't blame Stoops for forfeiting and saving our guys for Northern Illinois.
I thought the same. In late November they can point back but the knuckleheads are pointing forward. Fucking tards.
Let's take Spurrier catfishing in Mt pleasant. He'd know me when he saw me

BurntJ

Founder
Thank goodness for week 2……already eliminating the riff-raff.

Everyone but UGA might as well pack up yore shit….bc frankly the way everyone else looks…..losses will be plentiful.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I’m waltzing in the front door, sitting down at the bar and ordering a drink. Fuck it.

BurntJ

Founder
I’m waltzing in the front door, sitting down at the bar and ordering a drink. Fuck it.
Not surprises mr TTU, Texas or anyone that actually wins. Congrats on being a champ on every sport every year!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

BurntJ

Founder
Not surprises my TTU, Texas or anyone that actually wins. Congrats on being a champ on every sport every year!

Latest posts

Top Bottom