Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Undefeated Lounge

Rube Reaper

Elite
CMSA mens pickleball went undefeated last year. Since one of the guys who tops me is in that league I cheer for them!

Go get them balls! So proud of you fellas! 🏳️‍🌈

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Clemson plays on the lowly gAyCC Network, which booked itself for 4 games today, so I have to wait until Weak Florist is over to watch Clemson...😔😪😭😭😭😭

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
it’s always easy to spot the people/fan bases that clearly don’t belong here.

It’s like they walk in with red/blue lights flashing and sirens.

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
cigar-shades.gif

BurntJ

Founder
Fuckin Vols hanging around this year
Yore kidding right……the just reupped the fat retard for more years….now they will commencing sucking. This is the New SEC way…..see Auburn and Florida. Give shit coaches extensions…….and then fire them immediately.

Damn looks like the Vols are trying to compete on SECe…….unfortunately they want to compete with shit programs. 🤣

WeycoDawg

King of the SEC
Founder
Checking in early and plan on sipping all day in this joint. Totally at home here and may just stay in my boxers all day. Even the local high school team (North Oconee) won again to remain unbeaten. Hell they could probably even beat Kent State.

BurntJ

Founder
1664048642742.gif

Its getting hard to wake for these games……early games and no good teams in college football are gonna bore us into a loss……….eventually.

Latest posts

Top Bottom